[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the future /g/? Instead of buying a new Android phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 10293485762978.png (225 KB, 1068x487) Image search: [Google]
10293485762978.png
225 KB, 1068x487
Is this the future /g/? Instead of buying a new Android phone every 1-2 years we just upgrade the storage instead?

I'm still using a Note 2 and I recently found out it supports up to 2TB microsd cards. Hoping the price of pic related goes down soon so I can buy it. Currently have a 128gb microsd card.
>>
>>55484148
This is what a shill actually looks like ladies and gentlemen.

Notice how the picture he uses includes all the necessary info to sell you on the product?

Notice how he asks a question in the opening sentence in order to put you, the buyer, in perceived control?

Notice how he plasters this image across smartphone related threads, and cleverly attaches it to a screencap of meme arrows to appeal to your emotions?

Notice how he entices you at the end with a mental picture of being able to purchase this product in the near future.

These are all the signs of an actual Samsung employee doing subliminal marketing on a Egyptian mining board.
>>
>>55484251
Use your Sage fellow
>>
>>55484251
Hmm I'm not a shill though, just found this image on the /spg/ and thought it was relevant that's all.

Anyway I never said "buy samsung microsd cards now!" just if people here will only upgrade their phone storage instead of their phones now.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.