[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post inspirational people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1051982_Jobs_203557b.jpg (71 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
1051982_Jobs_203557b.jpg
71 KB, 780x520
his speeches about the future of technology were spell-binding (whereas Richard Stallman just eats foot fungus in front of you)
>>
Enjoy your drm computers.
>>
>Jobs

Proud American
Entrepreneur
Large focus on self respect, pride, and a good personal image until he went nuts and stopped showering
Invented sleek, easy to use personal computers
Popularized computer mice for personal use
Had a lasting effect on the tech industry

>Stallman
Dimwitted communist
Necrophiliac
Nosefucks plants
Has never showered and never will
Dad never taught him to shave
Popularizes anti-American sentiment and a "le big government boogeyman" viewpoint
Can't into thumbnails
>>
>>55419946

>Proud American
He fucking hated this country with a passion.

>Entrepreneur
Free-thinker that hated playing by the rules and paying taxes like everyone else must.

>Large focus on self respect, pride, and a good personal image until he went nuts and stopped showering
He did all that when he was in his teens and before college years.

>Invented sleek, easy to use personal computers
Didn't invent anything but stole the ideas of others and capitalized on them. Anyone that rationalizes his outright theft of other people's ideas is just delusional.

>Popularized computer mice for personal use
Had nothing to do with Jobs at all.

>Had a lasting effect on the tech industry
You mean all the ideas he stole and capitalized on did. The man is dead and irrelevant, he never was relevant in the big scheme of things that you just can't seem to grasp.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
File: company-curtis.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
company-curtis.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>
Chris Andressen vs Peter Thiel debate
>>
>>55421418
>he never was relevant in the big scheme of things

I know you're edgy 'n all, but you don't have to be delusional :^)
>>
>>55419685
Well he's definitely post inspirational now he's dead.
>>
>>55421440
He may be mad, but he's a genius.
>>
File: KZ.jpg (40 KB, 520x250) Image search: [Google]
KZ.jpg
40 KB, 520x250
>>55419685
>celebrating the normie guru
Pic related is to praise.
>>
>>55419685
Are you kidding me? He was more of an emotional manipulator in his speeches than Drumpf is.
>>
>>55422031
He is certainly an Engelbart- or Nelson-tier thinker.
>>
>>55422952
Underrated
>>
This post is fucking retarded. Not only are you comparing a businessman to a scientist, but you're also suggesting that the person who made more money in his life is "better." The root cause of this belief of yours is ignorance. My only hope is that you're trolling this board; if you're not, please fuck off and do your homework.
>>
Terry A Davis
>>
>>55423586
>John Oliver meme

fuck off cunt
>>
>>55421627
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>55426718
The fucker didn't even pronounce it right. If it's "Drumpf" the vowel should be an /u/, not an /ĘŚ/.
>>
>>55426616
>rms
>scientist
Please. The guy doesn't even have a sodding Phd. He's a political activist.
>>
RMS : Graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree in physics. Also holds 15 honorary doctorates.
Gates & Wozniak : college dropouts who disrepect your freedom.
Jobs : Audited classes at Reed College after dropping out. Jobs states that during this period, he slept on the floor in friends' dorm rooms, returned Coke bottles for food money, and got weekly free meals at the local Hare Krishna temple. In that same speech, Jobs said: "If I had never dropped in on that single calligraphy course in college, the Mac would have never had multiple typefaces or proportionally spaced fonts.
>>
>>
Rober Zubrin on Colonisation of Mars

https://youtu.be/vD3U0QcEYXs?t=2m39s
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.