[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true /g/? Is there an attacker community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: quality cisco education.png (578 KB, 1363x641) Image search: [Google]
quality cisco education.png
578 KB, 1363x641
Is this true /g/?

Is there an attacker community?
>>
File: anonymous-psn-hacker.jpg (28 KB, 628x250) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-psn-hacker.jpg
28 KB, 628x250
>>51498266
>we do not forget
>>
What is that screenshot from? Looks kind of cool.

And sure there are but they probably aren't public. There were 4 literal autists at my highschool that had a little attacking group. They ended up finding an excel spreadsheet with everyone's grades, addresses, emergency contact info, etc and the cops got involved. The thing is they didn't advertise what they did, I only knew about them because I was friends with the least autist.

My point is: Yes such groups exist, but any that actually have members who know what they're doing probably aren't publicly known or advertise like anonomousibungo
>>
>>51498357
CISCO training, probably for a cert.

Attacker community probably refers to Hackforums, which is filled with skids and skid-enablers. They don't consider themselves attackers, though, much less an "attacker community". It's just a scare term.
>>
>>51498357
That's CISCO's net academy course.
>>
>>51498429
Its a failed honeypot. Nobody in the community is relevant enough to watch and most of the users there are beyond saving in terms of skidding. They'll get to college and cry when faced with CS 101.
>>
File: hackerman.jpg (4 KB, 113x102) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.jpg
4 KB, 113x102
>hey kid... wanna buy some packets?
>>
russians sell botnet time to any random tween
>>
File: 5pkfH87.jpg (119 KB, 903x497) Image search: [Google]
5pkfH87.jpg
119 KB, 903x497
>>51498484
Mmmm, I'd love some hot pockets.
>>
File: 1434868626112.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1434868626112.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
>>51498266
>cisco netacad
>watch sideshows as instructor reads them verbatim, losing attention because its boring
>complete packet tracer assignment using tons of "?" to find correct commands
>never retain any of the info, "?" makes it like a puzzle

I can't believe people didnt pass this class. I attended apx 1/3 of the classes, missing 4 hours of lecture each class and still ended with an A
>>
>>51498484
I laughed way too fucking hard at this.
>>
>>51499659
"?" is the only way to navigate cisco devices. the hierarchy is so arbitrary, I can't believe people use this shitty os in real life
>>
>>51500495
I use as/400 12+ hours a day at the largest polypropylene plant in the world. You have no right to talk about arbitrary unless your workstation has 4mb's of memory and you have to do stochastic analysis on it.
>>
>>51498429
What's a skid?
>>
>>51498266
>bad because it requires little effort
:^)
>>
>>51498266
It's the hacker known as 4chan.
I hear he may be a system administrator or something.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.