[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would love to hear your excuse this time, /g/ This thread is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: amd.jpg (142 KB, 1366x718) Image search: [Google]
amd.jpg
142 KB, 1366x718
Would love to hear your excuse this time, /g/

This thread is also for other newly minted AMD millionaires to discuss our next NVDA short entry.
>>
I don't play stupid guessing games with my money.

Investing is for retards
>>
File: 16 gigs of ram.jpg (35 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
16 gigs of ram.jpg
35 KB, 633x758
>>55289504
>Buying AMDrone cuck poorfag stocks

Literally fuck off with that shit waste of money, Only poorfags would waste money on a shit card that barely performs at the same level as the r9 380

You should have gotten a real card that actually works, like the 1080, the MOST powerful card ever made. And fuck AMD, the only shit they have to try and compete is the fucking fury, which barely even comes close to the 1070 in terms of performance, OH and guess what, it's over five HUNDRED dollars, which is a fucking joke considering the 1070, which is better, only costs 375$, and performs better than three of these shit fucking poorfag 480's

>inb4 muh temps
>inb4 muh price
>inb4 muh powerdraw

a 450 watt tpd doesn't mean shit, and most modern cards (Except for AMDrone cards) are designed to perform at well above 100c

fuck off
>>
>>55289526
This. Not any different from roulette
>>
>>55289526
>>55289559
>I'm not allowed to spend my allowance on that kind of stuff
>>
>>55289595
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>55289545
>>55289504

What do you guys get out of this...WHAT?? Seriously I'm confused what you morons get out of doing this over and over and over. Just fuck off already
>>
>>55289504
Prepare for the crash when the benchmarks come out and show the 480 can't even beat a 970. Sell now or you'll be fucked.
>>
>>55289629
you, you faggot pussy
>>
It will never be a good time to buy AMD stock.
>>
>buy high sell low
I was saying BUY THE DIP a few months ago when you fags were saying AMD was dead because it was low.

Protip: it's time to buy Novidia. It's at a good price now
>>
>>55289704
Novidya will get lower until October
Also
>trying to catch a falling knife with your hands
AMD will keep high and stabilize when Nvidia announces their low end cards, when Zen launches their stock will go lower
>>
File: cry.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>55289504
>tfw I'm too poor to into investing
>>
>>55289504
>>>/biz/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.