[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Mice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: g502-proteus-spectrum.png (36 KB, 650x388) Image search: [Google]
g502-proteus-spectrum.png
36 KB, 650x388
Gaming mice. What's good? What's bad? What's your experience with yours?
>>
Zowie ec2a if your hands are under 19 cm
Zowie ec1a if your hands are over 19 cm
Zowie fk1/2 if you like ambi mice
Zowie makes no bullshit high quality mice without gimmicks like rgb and drivers
>>
This is my 2nd year using A4Tech Bloody V7 so far, and it still works perfectly.
Physically, this is the most durable mouse i had, and i like how it looks. I mainly care about durability, ergo gayming mice.

The mouse has a great price, but that's a marketing move.
Basically, they divided the whole cost of the mouse between the buying price of the mouse (to make people buy it due to good cost), and the mouse software (when people realize they were jewed).
The thing that would force you to buy the software is the button customization, more precisely the default inverted backwards/forwards buttons,
but that is easily resolved with XMouseButtonControl,
so i give them a big middle finger in this regard.
>>
>>55267016
Shit mouse with flawed sensor
>>
>>55267047
Kek, the sensors work just fine for me. I don't even know what are flawed sensors.
I mainly like it because it is the only mouse whose buttons, wheel button and all else, are still functional and not double clicking and shit after a year.
>>
>>55266941
Had to look these up to see what they are. They're certainly very plain. They look very no-frills. Will look into them a bit more.
>>
>>55266941
>Zowie ec2a if your hands are under 19 cm
Which side are we measuring here?
>>
>>55267343
Show me a 19cm wide human fucking hand
>>
>>55267343
Bottom of palm to tips of fingers
>>
>>55267438
I was going to but even the tallest man in the world's hands are only 15cm wide
>>
>>55267438
Well, we could be measuring from fingertip to fingertip when stretched horizontally, which is 23cm for me.

Palm to fingertip it's about 19cm for me. I guess that means I should buy the ec1.5a
>>
>>55267511
If you grip claw/hybrid/fingertip with hands ~19cm go ec2. Otherwise ec1a would be better
>>
>>55266941
>zowie has shill on /g/ now
>>
>>55267548
What sets the EC2 apart from the 2015 FK2 (my current mouse)? I have the one with the yellow logo, not the white logo - I hear they reduced the input lag further on the new models?
>>
is the logitech g303 any good? It's like $30 right now
>>
>>55267570
lmao give me a reputable, high quality mouse brand that doesn't go for gimmicks, lights and buttons and instead gives high quality flawless sensors and switches

Not Razer
Not steelseries
Mostly not Logitech
Not chink shit
>>
>>55267584
The mouse has a diamond shape which some do not like. It is not a palm grip mouse. It's also small.
>>
I bought this because I can remove the side buttons.
>>
>>55267583
Ec2 for one is ergo and not ambidextrous like the fk2. Older versions have different switches too. Keep your mouse if you don't have any problems with it.
>>
>flawed sensor
What's a flawed sensor? Does it make you miss a headshot in your children's video gaymes or something due to a pixel or something?
I think you should go back to >>>/v/ for your autism.
>>
>>55267772
A flawed sensor is a sensor that breaks easily and often due to some manufacturing issue or being of general poor quality. Dipshit.
>>
>>55267772
A mouse with a shitty sensor will spin out or not track accurately. Flawless sensors have an extremely low chance of being defective
>>
File: 41l88QVrgeL.jpg (23 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
41l88QVrgeL.jpg
23 KB, 500x297
>>55266855
The Zalman FPS Gun of course.
>>
>>55267996
pretty sure on the rare case that it passes basic QC you can just RMA it. Electronic components with no moving parts in them might be defective, but they dont just break
>>55268383
do you have pixel-perfect muscle memory and use the mouse blindly?
>Want to move to pixel X
>move in general direction of X
>over- or undershoot
>slow down an repeat
>>
never buy logitech.
their stuff is great overall, BUT they put shitty triggers in them that will break right after your 3 years warranty passes.
This week my 2 logitech mouses (wired and wireless) started giving me random doubleclicks and such, and they both were bought 3,5 years ago.
So now I bought a4tech V-track F4, it's the comfiest mouse I ever had, now i'll see how long it will last.
>>
just a heads up lads
if you can get used to the shitty grip, the g400s is probably the single best mouse ever made
they're discontinued so new ones are going for hundreds of dollars, but if you find one for $50 or so make sure to buy it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.