[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the android I use is a business owned galaxy s4. Ive been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: avatar_8737.jpg (25 KB, 137x159) Image search: [Google]
25 KB, 137x159
So the android I use is a business owned galaxy s4. Ive been scared to even log onto to this shit on anything or do anything on it but answer or make phonecalls

Is there any way the person paying for the plan can go through my apps?

Thanks. And pic unrelated
>>
HOOOLLYY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH ANON

Cu I havnt laughed this Fucking hard in ages.

This has GOT to be the most autistic thing I've ever read and I would go on about how fucking retarded you are but I'll carry on and end your fucking ignorance.

No. They cannot. They may be able to view what apps you have gotten, and that's if and ONLY IF you're using a google account they have access to. If you do, do your dumbass a favor and make sure you make your OWN google account and log onto it and DL apps from there.

If you're one of those retards that think everyone has access to your camera and shit. You need to fix that mindset but again. We know thanks to EdSnow that the government can access it so I would still be careful.

But no. Your boss can't look through your shit dumbass
>>
Just get a cheap phone for non-business related activities like the moto g
>>
>>55117655
>>55117696
>what is a device manager?
Sure I can anon
>>
>wow it looks like bill from accounting has clash of clans on his work phone. Call him up and fire him

Do you seriously think they give a shit?
>>
>>55117696
You think you're so smart. but actually you are WRONG.

Many Android phone come with a little thing called "CarrierIQ" installed. What it is, is essentially a botnet installed by carrier onto handset. which gives them access to all sort of internal app data (keystrokes, for example) and send it over the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17XQI_AYNo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.