[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any legally binding action I can take in which assures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Is there any legally binding action I can take in which assures I am fully accredited for my business start-up idea that I dont have the skills to code into a functioning website? Is there a legally binding action I can take that assures that I hold 100% of the company as well? I am very worried that the person I hire to code the website will steal the idea and make it his own start-up as well as take all the credit.
>>
>>55066960
If you are truly serious about this, get a lawyer involved. Ask him the best way to do this and also have him draw up an airtight contract for the coder.

Having said that, don't kid yourself. I hope your project succeeds but ideas are absolutely worthless. The coder you're hiring likely has excellent ideas of their own, but those are also worthless unless they can can fund and build their projects. At the end of the day, only implementations matter.

Also, your idea is as grand as this yet it can be implemented by one person?
>>
>>55066960
>Is there any legally binding action I can take
yes, the action of getting a lawyer, faggot
>>
>>55067010

Thanks for the reply. Also, I am thinking about getting some sort of government grant to fund the start-up although there is a good chance of there being nothing like that for me to receive help from. The start-up does have a loosely scientific application but for reasons I cannot tell I doubt the government would want anything to do with it. Only reason Im thinking this is because I know that there are government grants for people starting up their own ISP's. I am not really considering a loan at all at this point because I heard that thats about the dumbest shit you can possibly do when attempting to start up a business since if the start-up fails, which will likely occur, then you are left absolutely crushed.

>Also, your idea is as grand as this yet it can be implemented by one person?

Good point. Thanks for bringing that up. Thing is, is that my idea is actually fairly simple yet can have multiple branches added onto the main idea that perhaps I could implement later. But the main idea is very simple so I really dont know if it could be handled by one person. My idea could work out as a phone application and I feel like it may be a bit easier to make that so if you would, I'd like to hear what you know about that. Im thinking about possibly starting backwards actually and building and releasing the application first and then expanding to a full fledged website that operates as the main source of access. Releasing it as a phone application would cut out the website domain costs as well as the server hosting I am pretty sure, so thats a plus.
>>
Does anybody know about different types of lawyers? Would I need a specific type of lawyer for this process or could it really be most lawyers in general? I say this because my aunt is actually a lawyer herself and that would cut out the lawyer fees.
>>
>>55067405
Well, most of the costs, hopefully.
>>
>>55066960
How many bitcoins for your idea?
>>
>>55067512
How many you got
>>
File: dis gonna be good.gif (1 MB, 301x250) Image search: [Google]
dis gonna be good.gif
1 MB, 301x250
>>55066960

dude, just stop. look what happened to that ross ulbricht guy. spending 9001 years in prison for your drug empire isnt worth it brah
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.