[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWd L1g3xRHY Do you think Ja
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: free_speech.png (52 KB, 566x577) Image search: [Google]
free_speech.png
52 KB, 566x577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWdL1g3xRHY
Do you think Jacob still smugly agrees with this comic now that he's been "shown the door" and blacklisted from virtually everything for life based on rape accusations that probably aren't even true?
Man it feels good to see a smug self righteous faggot get a taste of his own medicine.
>>
File: Ohhhh!_Ahhhh!.jpg (6 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhh!_Ahhhh!.jpg
6 KB, 240x200
>>55003429
tfw he thought his white privilege would protect him. It's white burden at this point.
you used to get jobs easier, gib me reparations.
>>
Tbh Jacob always struck me as being unhinged. It never seemed like his thoughts on social/political issues were consistent or coherent in the first place.
>>
>>55003429
Also based on what I just read.
>smug self righteous faggot
>There were a number of times I felt afraid and violated during interactions with Jacob. Being involved with him was a steady stream of humiliations small and large as he mistreated me in front of others and over-shared about our intimate interactions with friends who were often also professional colleagues.
while socially inept, that isn't a faggot, that is someone that is so much more alpha than you that you can't even comprehend his pull.
What are you saying was his medicine?
>>
>>55003531
His medicine is to blacklist anybody who dares even look at a female the wrong way.
Watch the video.
>>
Applebaum
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.