[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to spook someone who uses 4chan out. How difficult would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1399257256194.jpg (429 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1399257256194.jpg
429 KB, 1200x1200
I want to spook someone who uses 4chan out. How difficult would it be to hack someone's computer so that when they go to solve the capcha, all the images that appear are fed in from the webcam on his laptop?
>>
>>54955259
Basically impossible.
>>
>>54955259
dns poisoning
/thread
>>
>>54955259

What you want is pretty difficult.

Here is one way:

1) Copy the 4chan website.. or wait, is this even legal?
If not, you can just rebuild it (can be static, no need for elaborated technologies).

2) Then you need to modify it, in HTML5 you can access Webcams:
>http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/getusermedia/intro/

But be aware, that some browsers will ask for permission to enable webcam. You need to check this.

3) Put it online at some provider. You need some domain that is close to the origin, just change two letters or make a sublte change (and see if it's availible).

4) Get access to your friend's browser (jsut ask him to check your mails for a second) and see if he has a bookmark. Change the URL to your site.

Another possibility:

Rebuild the website as I said before, but this time somehow redirect his complete traffic to one site.

Again, this is not easy, but you can do it, especially if you have access to the notebook.

I won't give you an explanation of DNS hijacking here for obvious reasons.
But the basic idea could be to set up a rouge DNA server and modify his browser, so he uses your server as proxy.

But honestly, this is a lot of work and maybe your friend won't find it so funny.
>>
>>54955542
thanks bob
>>
Just cum in his toothpaste.
>>
>>54955259
find out what domain the images are hosted on, and the image url, hopefully they use a different domain for the actual request of the captcha

fake a host entry in the /etc/hosts file to point to localhost, run some sort of server to deliver a random photo on each http request
>>
File: wisdom.gif (1 MB, 625x484) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.gif
1 MB, 625x484
>>54955753

You're welcome.
>>
>>54955317
This is the answer.

Google "CarrotNet"
That's exactly what you're looking for.
You can replace every image that they request with an image of a carrot.

Obviously you can limit your scope to anything coming from Google's Captcha service.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160607_194013.png (57 KB, 695x172) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607_194013.png
57 KB, 695x172
I think an easier thing to do would be to make a bit of javascript that inserts a non-printable character like the combining grapheme joiner in between Anony and mous so it becomes Anony͏mous.

Then you have a simple way to track him around the site, and randomly reply with appropriately spoopy stuff.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.