[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I didnt think much of it before, but is there any reason why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Teac_Internal_DVD_Burner_BIG.jpg (39 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Teac_Internal_DVD_Burner_BIG.jpg
39 KB, 500x313
Ok I didnt think much of it before, but is there any reason why multiple DVD drives would be failing within a 3 day seperation.

Just fixed my Dad's DVD player, my DVD PC drive just failed, then I went into work and my coworker's dvd just failed too....

Is it humidity or heat or just a massive coincidence? Or am I the Truman show?
>>
>>54837595
It's god telling you stop using deprecated tech
I bet you're also still using XP
>>
>>54837595
are you all using the same brand of dvd?
maybe you are a clumsy fuck and should not come within 10 feet of technology since you break everything you come in contact with kek
>>
>>54838110
its three different people's DVD players (burners and standalone players), its like in the movies when everyone's ________ wont work before the aliens come and zap everyone.

The only constant variable i can think of is temperature fluctuation combined with minimal use. Like "dont use your DVD player after it gets warm and humid". Maybe its a literal planned obsolescence date? Like "All dvd players must stop working on 5/30".

Hadn't thought to track the brand names of all 3 that died within 1 day of each other, but its a major coincidence and nobody has a better idea of how that could happen.
>>
>>54837595
>Just fixed my Dad's DVD player, my DVD PC drive just failed, then I went into work and my coworker's dvd just failed too
Sounds very much like coincidence. I suggest you look at the wikipedia article for probability and understand that while it is unlikely for a set of events like that to happen to one specific person, the world is a large enough sample set that it would be weird if it didn't happen to someone.

Or, you know, it could just be the evil reptilian overlords trying to erase any DVD evidence we have of them.
>>
>>54838346
Id rather it be something evil than coincidence,can it be chemtrails or sudden weather fluctuations by obamas LGBT weather machine?
>>
>>54838408
>can it be chemtrails or sudden weather fluctuations by obamas LGBT weather machine?
Yes, but those are just tools of the reptilians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM
They're out there.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.