[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jolla C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: JollaC_Devices[1].jpg (223 KB, 1200x754) Image search: [Google]
JollaC_Devices[1].jpg
223 KB, 1200x754
>1000 unit-only for devs and fans

the meme company has come up with a product again.

https://jolla.com/jollac
>>
>>54774180
Quad A7, so Sailfish still not 64bits?
>>
>>54774180
>snapdragon 212
Would have been better with a mediatek, qualcomm sucks donkey dick in the budget range below SD6xx.

mtk6735 would cost about the same and kick the SD212 in the dick.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/MediaTeks-MT6735-SoC-beats-the-Snapdragon-410-chipset-in-benchmark-tests_id68455
>>
>>54775814
To add to this.

They need to start mass producing and pushing their products if they don't want to sink, they need to have 3 phones, one budget tier device for ~100usd, one midrange device for ~200 usd, and a flagship for ~300+ usd.

If they want to keep costs down they need to consider other SoCs like allwinner and mediatek, especially in the budget segment. You can pick up an orange pi pc for 15usd, I'm sure they can manufacture a phone with similar specs for ~100 dollars.

They have a chance, think of how many neckbeards and Linux fags would buy into sailfish if they knew it was there, and it had the right variety.
>>
Sounds kinda interesting but kinda shitty specs
>>
>720p in 2016
>more expensive than a refurbished Nexus 6
JUST
>>
>>54774180
If they made a 4 inch sailfish phone as a modern replacement for the n9, I would buy it instantly.
>>
>meme company
That's every company that produces those fucking pile of shit smartphones. When are we going to finally let this fucking shitty fad die? You can do everything you can do with a shitphone with common goddamn sense and advance planning, and you won't get fucking tracked and cataloged by big businesses and the government.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.