[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake profiles on Facebook or LinkedIn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1451609090961.jpg (54 KB, 718x828) Image search: [Google]
1451609090961.jpg
54 KB, 718x828
They say they actively close fake profiles.

How hard is it to fly under their radar with fake accounts?
>>
˃cuck
>>
>>54770805
Made 14 mule accounts on Facebook back in 2011. 5 are still accessible.
>>
>>54770805
I tried making a fake account once.

I put a picture of a girl and added people. Started with college dudes. The goal was then to add girl friends of their girl friends until I got to girls whose profiles I actually wanted to see.

Since accept rates for girls were low, I would go down someone's friend list and just add add add all the girls. I was sending friend requests to a high volume of people in a systematic way, and that got Facebook's attention, so they locked me out of my account until I could a) guess my own birthday or b) answer a question about one of my friends in 10 seconds or so.

So, my suggestion to you would be to keep a record of the fake information you put on the profile and to send friend requests patiently. Also, maybe use pictures of a girl from a different part of the world, preferably one where there's a language barrier between them and the people you want to add.
>>
>>54770805
I have a fake profile since 2012, it has a Goku picture with a rainbow and it's called Goku-something, I call it bullshit.
>>
I've got 47 ghost accounts
>>
>>54770805

> Need to make a fake profile on Linkedin to find info on someone
> Create one using the name Gabe Newell
> It's been there for months with no info
> MFW I get link requests
> MFW I started getting spam emails a few months later addressed to "Gabe"

Fuck linkedin
>>
>>54770805
facebook and linkedin need to just die already. i hate both of those sites and what they represent.
>>
Use Facebook's Tor Hidden service when signing up and using a fake facebook.
It's at facebookcorewwwi.onion
>>
>>54770805
Who is this semen demon?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.