[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Must-have apps thread. Post em. Dosbox is my current favourite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 443x332
Must-have apps thread. Post em.

Dosbox is my current favourite.
>>
File: next_radio690.jpg (47 KB, 690x249) Image search: [Google]
next_radio690.jpg
47 KB, 690x249
>>54737894
the two big ones people don't seem to know about that I think are must haves are

NextRadio - because having free radio passive radio access is great and vital in emergencies, more so when it works without cellular signal and doesn't waste data

WordWeb - because I can't spell to save my life and connecting to the internet to check a dictionary is stupid and wastes data.

others are

Network Cell Info - neat to show cell towers to try and hunt for better signal

Lat Long Calc Pro - because I am lazy and don't feel like calculating my GP by hand, also can text it to friends to send help. Very useful when lost in another hemisphere (long story don't ask)

Sun Surveyor - great for my plans to build a Stonehenge

Lighter - perfect time waster that is still uselessly useful.

Usage Manager - tracks cell data usage

FEMA - government issued disaster prep advice, useful assuming government is not source of disaster. Also reminds me to check smoke alarms.

Flashlight - why it took so long to get this is beyond me.

DriveMode - tells stupid people I am driving so they stop calling every five seconds like it some emergency, when it never is. Also locks phone when driving so you don't do something stupid.
>>
>>54738345
>FEMA
>Allowing the gubmint to diffuse chemtrails via your phone speaker

wew
>>
Is there a open-source freetard equivalent to Skype/Facetime for Android?
>>
>>54738376
Please, there is no chemical dispenser in the phone. Trust me I just tired to think of how that would even work. The best I could think of in a few minutes is a secondary UV diode hiding on top of the camera flash to trigger surrounding secondary chemical reactions governed by other inputs to cumulatively change your chemical expose rates to UV reactive compounds. Problem is you would still need a material feed source. Something like the ones in laundry detergent that cover your clothes after you wash them could work, which would also have the benefit of prolonged physical contact as you basically wear the chemical agent. But then it is a two part system relying on the phone and laundry detergent, so it would not be the phone itself.

>Also and we all know the speaker is used for ultrasonic mind control

also not my disclaimer
"assuming government is not source of disaster."
>>
>>54738396
not my
should read
note my
>>
moonreader for all ebook needs
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.