[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone says you need to work on personal projects while you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Everyone says you need to work on personal projects while you're in school.

I don't have and ideas. What kind of stuff should I be working on?
>>
>>54729645
A website that aggregates these hobbyist freetards and assigns them projects generated by a costumer base. Think of it like capstone projects for uni requested by non-CS students/faculty.

Customer logs in, puts in a request for a system that does X with requirements a, b, and c.

Dev (student looking for a project idea etc) logs in, searches projects, selects one that interests them and is assigned a role on the dev team.

It would probably help to have a volunteer project manager to stay in contact with the customer and designate required roles for the project(admin type shit).
>>
>>54729729
Gay
>>
>>54729645
Web server application that parses your university's timetable website, stores the data, and has a REST API to query it.

Then make an android application that uses the API.
>>
File: 1463013055184.png (26 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
1463013055184.png
26 KB, 307x462
>>54729645
>>
>>54729645
I want to fuck her thighs raw
>>
Copy other peoples shit yo.
>>
Write a compiler.
>>
>>54729645
hgih test
>>
Imagine the stench
>>
>>54729645
Join an open source project.
>>
>>54729645
Have fun with your friends and find a girlfriend. Enjoy those times, you have a lot of time to work later.
>>
>>54729645
what windows phone are you using, OP?
>>
>>54729645
Dem child bearing hips

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHNNNNNHFHF
>>
>>54730020
>>54729950
>>54729922
>liking big thighs

this just proves that you are all gay

because men have bigger thighs than woman on average, so that must mean you like men more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.