[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free tendies 4 life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160522_162625.jpg (1 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_162625.jpg
1 MB, 5312x2988
1. Purchase computer
2. Harvest parts like RAM
3. Return it for full refund
4. Sell parts online for profit

You're welcome neeties
>>
more like
>purchase computers
>keep returning them
>somehow don't get caught by the manufacturer noticing some fag with the same address constantly sending back empty shells for a full refund
>put the parts on ebay
>sit on them for months waiting for somebody to pick out your listing among hundreds of identical listings
>someone finally bites on one of your listings
>deal with retarded postal services to ship it
>when they get it they've nitpicked a hole in your description and use it to scam a full refund out of you
>finally give up
>put them on craigslist
>get forcibly buttfucked and murdered by a redneck
>>
>>54709782
We had a fucker try that at my tech job once.

Guy tried to return a super high end computer he purchased two days earlier. He had swapped out the 980ti with a 750, there was no processor under the liquid cooler, and he had replaced the 8GB RAM DIMMS with 4's. Factoring in the retail cost of the rig he was trying to get back (plus the individual components a manager found posted on craigslist) we got the guy on Grand Theft.

Please don't be this kind of chickenshit.
>>
>>54710157
>ITT things that never happened.
>>
>>54710157

>my "tech job"
>works in the storeroom at Best Buy
>>
You would have to purchase with cash, give fake home address and phone number, and exchange computer with another model when you return all without them being the slightest bit suspicious that you would carry around this much cash in your wallet. If they can tie anything back to you, you're going to get raped in prison until you die of super AIDS.
>>
>>54710295
And for what? Leaving enough parts behind so that the computer still boots up would make the profit margin too slim to be worth it unless you do it 100 times over
>>
>>54710227
the back room of best buy has no PCs, only TVs. New systems are all on shelves, or in the cages. systems to be repaired are in the Geeksquad section.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.