>He doesn't program in Haskell
>He doesn't know Category theory
>He doesn't know about monads, comands, functors, adjoint functors, natural transformations, Hylomorphisms
Why aren't you a functional programmer again?
Listen to this man. He's very smart
How can a programmer get a job at NASA?
What's my best bet for an under £50 music player, need one for long journeys where my phone battery won't last. One with decent depth of sound preferably, and battery life over 20h.
Flash it with the latest AGPtek X02 firmware.
That'll get you a super cheap DAP that can play any format you want including FLAC. Has radio + live radio recording. Battery life 80hrs+.
So i'm a 3rd year student in computer science at Uni. I am pretty Avg in everything and know little bit about everything but i know nothing throughout.
So next year i need to start working on my dissertation project but i have no clue what to do.
P.s. pic related from internship.
I am very lazy. I don't feel like making another shitty android or ios app.
#1 i'm not that great of a programmer. ( i have basics in C#)
#2 apps for phones are lame.
#3 i don't have any good ideas for anything app related.
Reposting; Which chink shit sites do you use?
Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
Chink Shit Wiki:
• Anon posts a review of his RUIZU X02 >>54872431 another RUIZU owner has a differing than the anon that posted the review >>54872566
• Speaking of these chink MP3s anon posts a video review of his RUIZU X02 >>54876522
• Some Youtube Russian is first to review the Mi Piston Air, says they're awesome >>54876473
• Anon pre-orders the Xiaomi Max >>54876562
• New Xiaomi "Mini" rumoured specs >>54876802
• Anon's shark goes untouched for a month and is still fine >>54876920 one anon reports a broken sector on his shark >>54882262 >>54882899
• Anon posts his chink shit collection >>54877378
• Anon bought a Midi Keyboard >>54879854 >>54880245
• Another anon has fallen for the Xiaomeme phones and is pleased with the battery life >>54884613
• Anon got his fake Piston 3 off eBay, notes what's wrong with them >>54885738 and EVOD vape from Gearbest >>54885617
• Chinks sent anon's package for free with DHL >>54887364 inside it a bunch of GPS car trackers >>54887475 >>54887508 >>54887637
• Anon buys a shit ton of springbars for just $1.53 >>54887918 >>54887989
• Anon bought a Famicom style wireless controller >>54888378 >>54889276
• Anon's excited to open up his chink shit >>54889396 a Chuwi tablet and a 64gb shark >>54889450
• Anon just got his iWork 10, lists pros and cons >>54889945
• Anon posts his £20 mech keyboard, forgets to share link of where he got it >>54888977
• Comfy Reviews anon gets chinked with a Semi-Mechanical Keyboard >>54890534 and tests out if you really need phantom power for a BM-800 or not.
So my brother has brought one of these things home and needs my help making it do something for a school project.
What do we make /g/?
Will Android ever move away from Java?
LOL BEEN LIKE 4 WEEKS AND OPERA VPNS STILL AREN'T BLOCKED ON 4CHAN
4CHAN YOU FUCKING UP
What file system are you using /g/?
I have been using ext4 for years but have recently decided to try out btrfs, So far im not noticing much difference except copying large files seems to take a little longer.
Post all your small and stupid questions that don't deserve their own thread. Read the sticky before posting. Redirect any retard to this thread using; >>>/g/sqt
Previous thread; >>54882243
Old thread capped
what do you guys think of this potential build?
probably going to wait for 1070 to be released and price drop
>wait for new cards announcements
>plan to get 960
>people what the fuck get an used 970
>waiting for great deals on 970
>amd announces a 480 that beats 970
Honestly I will just wait for the 1060.
So, /g/, why haven't you accepted Apple Master Race?
Why does the objectively best codec have such a meme name?
I use this add-on to complement the functionality of any other UA add-on. There are also other add-ons that can be used to change the UA on a per site basis. It seems that this add-on only changes the browser ID code, so be aware of that...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
I'm spoofing it now because I'm using Firefox instead of the default IE on a school computer. I'd rather not stand out.