Alright niggas, it's time to fucking fight.
Is Win 10 a worth upgrade over Win 7 or is it just buzzwording?
Old thread: >>55145572
What are you working on /g/?
>yfw the 480 can peak 7.4 tflops at 1622 mhz overclock.
Where were you when the RX480 killed the Titan X.
No one knows if it actually has 64ALUs per CU, a patent from a couple years ago shows AMD is moving away from that with multiple varying sized CUs, and two or more scalar units per CU.
AMD could be using an entirely different formula to represent shader throughput for 4th gen GCN. Maybe the scalar units can handle 8 ops per clock, and are actually being counted now when they never were before.
This type of speculation is near useless considering all of that.
Should I purchase a 144hz screen and is G-Sync worth it?
I have a 970.
No. There aren't many games (if any) that the 970 will be able to keep with the monitor's refresh rate.
Would be worth it to you due to the aforementioned problem, but the expense probably outweighs the benefit.
>Would be worth it to you due to the aforementioned problem, but the expense probably outweighs the benefit.
So maybe a 60Hz with G-sync? Is that a thing?
I'm sorry for being so shitty, haha.
iPhones in a nutshell
>no SD cards
>no dual SIM
>no native file manager
>paying for a mobile OS
>shit RAM management
>JB is not as powerful as root
>cant use phone as flash drive
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Why are chrome/chromium so ugly with so little options for customization?
What are some good technology for dogs?
Are there any that can keep them entertained (i.e. Nintendo DS for dogs)?
Where were you when the pirate bay died?
Also best current torrent site thread no /ptg/ fags
Hi. I am currently in Japan.
Which gadgets should I buy? Budget is $2000. I've already bought sweet HHKB. What else?
I've seen everyone here plays some kind of Sega arcade game. wtf is that.
I mean, there is no proper client on the market.
> does not have proper force resume. it should ignore _all_ rules in settings, thus allowing you to seed torrents you want to seed
> cannot load existing torrents unless I disable "incomplete folder" each time
> no labels
> stupid 0.5 share ratio enforced
> no auth SOCKS5
> all ogre. azureus, the client we loved is all gone.
uTorrent latest w/ 5$ ad-free license
> client breaks by auto update
> each version is more broken
> label feature is broken, have to use web UI to set "append label" to downloads, and this feature will be removed too
The working ones:
> uTorrent 3.2.3
Got latest uTP, working labels, stable
> uTorrent 2.2.1
Initial uTP support, stable
> uTorrent 1.6.1
Rock solid, no uTP
It's weird how we had a working client 5-7 years ago, and even current ones lack basic features.
Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Wiki:
• Xiaomi launches Redmi 3X a $100 smartphone that has Snapdragon 430 >>55139319
• Vernee's Apollo Lite has its Antutu score released >>55139433
• Techtablets unboxing of the Teclast X80 Power >>55139988
• Anon builds a quadcopter using cheap chink parts >>55140425 >>55140621 >>55140816
• Anon requests Chinaebuys with invoice for four Gentle Typhoons off Taobao >>55142517 gets hit with additional costs and posts email conversation >>55142622 almost got chinked according to another anon >>55142659 let down by this anon continues his quest for a chink site that stocks them >>55142751
• Anon's Mini VGA2HDMI adapter doesn't work well with 16:10 resolutions >>55142976
• LapsAnon got his sharks and promises tablet drawn OC for /csg/ >>55142629
• Awful Review anon has two new awful reviews >>55137232 >>55142901
• Anon finds use for magnets he bought off Ali >>55143478
• Gearbest rewards anon with gift card for bug testing a program for them >>55143586
• We have been betrayed >>55143662
• Anon buys SBAO® watch >>55143714
• Anon keeps track of his purchases >>55144526
• Anon got a bunch of type-c adapters from Gearbest >>55145197
• Anon received some cute sticky notes >>55149143 >>55149158
• Anon got his sharks and a MIXZA flash drive from Gearbest >>55149212 tests them >>55149582
• In anon's country DHL delivers on Sunday >>55150313 anon bought a Redmi 3 off AliExpress >>55150324
• Anon's looking to go East Bound and Down with a radio to talk to truckers with >>55150455
• Anon bought a cheap smartphone, the HomTom HT3 (post some pics!) >>55152433
Previous thread >>55143399
Windows users write something positive about Linux
Linux users write something positive about Mac
Mac users write something positive about Windows
What framework/tech was Slither.io made with? Would it be possible to create something like this using a iOS/Android cross platform framework?
Why are large laptops so rare?
Why is it so hard to find a large laptop that isn't $5000 XXXXXXTREME GAMING 50lb bricks?
>have powerful desktop
>put it in home office upstairs
>just want a large laptop i can carry around the house and use on the couch, in bed, downstairs in the summer etc
Closest thing I've found is HDX9000 which is like $5000 and has a massive AC adapter. Same with the Sager NP5960.
Only other option seems to be stepping down to...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.