Why aren't you using Arch Linux?
Level up /g/ents.
The ads says
"Yo need to update ya browser"
Literally wrote like this
Logos are awful
Oh yes, never noticed it
Took this picture off some random website
>Browsing liberal 9fag shithole
What do you do with your old HDs? I'm going to make a NAS with a memeberry pi or directly put em inside am old rig for torrenting my animes and doujins/comic lo.
Torrenting stuf exactly. Be carefull tho, scan then first if they have many bad blocks. If so just throw them away or break them down for the electronics scrap and the awsome magnets.
What do you think, Assemblyfags? Is it any good?
Nice to see a sense of humour in the comments, makes it very human
>you will never travel back in time and breed with this prime qt
When did software development devolve into this?
has anyone here solved this?
The 'final' html is cure.html, which leads to a page called Numbers. Number.mp3 has some 'creepy' sounding audio that eventually lists the numbers 3 9 7 1 5.
Going to 39715.html has only a download button to a file called Sad Satan.rar
If this is a reference or copy of Sad Satan the game then don't download it, probs has some shit on it.
OP, are you the creator of Sad Satan or just a fan?
Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV
>Chink Shit Wiki:
>Chink Shit Randomiser:
• Anon finds a buildable SSD >>55495282 >>55495319 and another anon does the math >>55500190 on price and performance
• Recent spike in searches for portable chargers, battery banks and power banks as Pokemon Go takes over the world >>55495285
• Anon posts a picture of his chink bicycle motor >>55496370 >>55496537 and link >>55496584
• Comfy anon posts about his experience with the Ajazz mech keyboard >>55497827 >>55497949
• Anon post pics of his 18650 battery bank for the infographic >>55499395 >>55499408 >>55499418 >> 55499468 as well as his setup for taking photos >>55499548
• Anon gets his headphone stand >>55500440 >>55500529
• Price checking between sites is always a good idea, this prevents you from overpaying on one site >>55488951 when it's cheaper with another >>55488912
• Anon buys cheap kazoo, makes vocaroo >>55488967
• Anon's happy with his OPMT >>55490004
• /MKG/ Anon gets his new keycaps in from AliExpress, posts thoughts on them >>55491012
• Anon's headphone stand is a little short >>55493951
• Anon tries out a chink multimeter >>55494265
Previous thread >>55494450
Why's the Arch community so toxic?
>discover peel remote on phone
>oh shit it works
>test on everything in the house
>go to servo, turn off ad tvs
>go to mcdonalds, change the station to watch Trump
Am I the only one having fun with this?
Meanwhile, more than 20 years ago.
I wanted a PC for 850 euros
Did i do good ?
>"RX480 Crossfire will be faster than the 1080, and it will be cheaper" - the AMD promised
>and it is actually faster
>AMD delivered under DX12, future of the games
>Nvidiots switching to full damage control now
What's it feels like to be cuck'd by Jewvidia, /g/? Why aren't you buying the RX480?
The screenshot is from a music video. The circles are moving and fit perfeckt into each other.
Can solve the high ping?
Please tell how Solve.
My laptop is getting kinda hot and I checked my CPU temperature, I'm kinda worried about the Thermal Status
Is it just me or is GNU/Linux a system where every idiot and his wife's boyfriend decide to fork a project or reinvent the wheel instead of actually forming unified communities to create quality software, resulting in an ever-growing number of garbage-tier applications, and no real alternatives to Windows and Mac end-user software.
I mean, it's great to have Gnome, KDE and Slitaz Linux, but you don't need all the other five or so existing desktop environments in-between them.
Same for music players. You could have an iTunes and a foobar2000 alternative....
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.