Looking for ideas
Post yours here
I don't visit /g/ much, I kind of assumed this board would be fags talking about the new VR sensation but after having a look it's mostly about programming and shit. I'm a CS student so there might be some interesting stuff here.
I came here wondering: what video editor you guys would recommend for quickly clipping short clips for the web? Preferably with a link to a torrent.
Are people here into cybersec and stuff as well?
Gentoo is for fags, I prefer my Win10 host with OpenSUSE/Kali VM's because I like wasting my life away playing video games.
1) Answer this, please: http://www.strawpoll.me/10149790
2) Tell /g/ how you pirate and teach other /g/men how to be better at pirating.
Protip: DDL can be done privately, and don't have any broken links.
>being a buyfag
Buyfags, stay out and >>>/lgbt/
There are many programmer neets here who are triggered when they cant make any sufficient money :^/
Hi /g/, is Spotify worth it?
Spotify is a necessity for me, not necessarily for saving music but for discovering music. I though Daft Punk was shit just from streaming their videos on YouTube, then I listened to them on Spotify and then I realized why I though that. The streaming quality on Spotify is actually good and it's one of the best ways to discover and stream music. If you torrent all of your music, then there are no links to related artists or public playlists and you have to wait until your music has finished downloading just to listen.
I recently started learning Ruby on Rails
For my first project I decided to make image-board
So I implemented basic features like making post,adding image file and all that simple stuff
Now I need to make reply system
Do any of you guys have idea how to do it?
OS: Ubuntu 16.04 Server
I set up a standard authorized_keys and used the same sshd_config i usually do
When I ssh in I just get a $ and have to su <user> to run any commands
How do I bypass the login?
On my PC was no Programm installed to play blurays and I won't pay 100 bucks for powerdvd.
I tried to use anydvd and play it in vlc but that didn't work
Anybody has an idea how i can get it to work?
Just reflashed my phone and clover got removed from the Google play store ... What do we use now ?
Any packages you're expecting to arrive soon?
• One anon made a Chink Shit Gen mousepad >>54416009
• More anons have requested the Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons >>54409581 >>54409672 >>54410003 and it looks like Gearbest is actually going to start selling them
• Anon shows off his syma x8c quadcopter>>54416771
• Anon's early impressions of the Redmi 3 >>54411345
• Anon sends pic of his pupper to seller, gets refund >>54413217 >>54413429
• Anons up his Chink Arduino Starter Kit >>54413470 >>54413821
• Anon gets a free shark when he only ordered a card reader >>54410317 >>54410345 >>54410445
• KingDian's S280 240GB SSD are currently back on sale over at Gearbest for $54.99 with the 480GB version priced at $113.30
• Anon finds his Rock Zircons uncomfortable on the ears >>54394938
• Anons that bought a Rock Zircon for $6 off AliExpress >>54404876 are now being told to cancel their order and pay the full price now that it has gone up in price. >>54405005
• Anon reviews a bunch of products bought off AliExpress & Gearbest >>54414134 >>54414523 >>54414791 >>54413841 >>54413909 >54413841 >>54414791 >>54415066
• Vernee to publish kernel source code for Thor and push out its first Ota updates soon >>54407791
• Fishing Anon returns with reviews of the BM-8000, NB-37 arm and a Somake 7.1 >>54405763 >>54405809 >>54405882 provides vocaroo clip of BM-8000 >>54405922
• As a reminder the internals of the BM-8000 ($22) and BM-800 ($14) are the same, only difference is that the 8000 comes with a small pop filter.
• Anon reviews a NES style wireless controller>>54422872 >>54423211
• OozutsuCannon shows off new Chink Shit Gen OC (assuming he made it with his new Huion tablet) >>54421339
• Anon reviews a Roman S530 (bluetooth earphones) >>54419658 >>54419677 >>54419868
• Quick and Dirty Review Anon returns to review some fishing gear >>54414841
Previous thread(s) >>54408231 >>54401449
>who else here /only buys used hardware/? Got a 2500k + z(?) asrock board + 8gb ram for 200ausbux, and a brand new gigabyte g1 970 from some sketchy cunt for like 400ausbux, box still in shrinkwrap. Damn I pity buying new cucks.
>inb4 'hurrr stop being poor'.
I'm not poor, I'm just fiscally responsible.
I do, from a risk/reward perspective buying used hardware is the best investment.
Alot of times you can find up to 30-40% discounts on things that have literaly been used for weeks, and you'll get the receit with it too.
The only reason not everybody does it is because people are naturaly risk averse and inflate the actual risk of buying a defective 2nd hand product.
Ofcourse you have to be a little smart and avoid the shit that looks too good to be true and posts that are suspicious
so the solution all along to have a light, responsive, stable system that can look good, be customizeble, easy to use and secured was to just install lubuntu 14.04, the last before systemd cancer took over.
its pretty good senpai. only around 500-700MB ram WITH firefox running (firefox 290MB, web content 280MB)
how come firefox is so lightning fast and this system is so snappy too senpai?
looks like ill join the free team and probably do some nice themes and icons for lubuntu on photoshop, still gotta dual boot for that
but other than photoshop this is fucking nice.
the only problem is making firefox use less space on the top which will be solved.
>subjecting yourself to outdated software
>he thinks firefox will run differently depending on the init system (system management tools) that are used
>he most likely doesn't even know anything about systemd, but jumped on the hate wagon to appear knowledgeable and to have an edgy opinion about something technology related
>themes for "lubuntu", which doesn't even exist, because it uses GTK themes
> he doesn't own a mac
> he doesn't have based iTunes as his anime music player
What are you even doing on 4chan? Literally kill yourself.
After nearly ten years of being a neet (basically due to mental health problems) I got a job as a sysadmin. A lot of how I got the job comes from stuff I found here so, at the risk of sounding obvious, here is a list of things that helped get me the job.
1. Have a github
2. Make a blog, host it on an ec2 instance
3. Have a certificate
If anyone is in the same (or similar) position that I was, I'll be happy to give advice.
Considering upgrading from 750ti to 1070. Will it be a straight enough upgrade or do i need to get other stuff aside a bigger pc case?
My CPU is a i5-3470 3.20 ghz quad core while psu is a 600w
I work as a biomolecular engineer and I've been looking at BioLinux to try out at home. I haven't touched Linux since fooling around with Red Hat I got from a magazine cover disc in the 90s. i.e I know fuck all about Linux.
My primary aim is to increase my productivity at home so I'm wondering if it'll be good to go out of the box or if I'll be spending time fucking around for ages getting it configured correctly and would I need to spend a lot of time maintaining it.
Thankyou for your time.
Having used old ass redhat from like 5 to 9 everything about linux these days is infinitely better.
Everything should be more or less ready to go out of the box, almost no configuration unless you want to do pointless ricing or some shit.
Sup, /g/ ?
This time I fucked up really bad.
I rooted my phone and deleted stock keyboard.
Then I encrypted it, and keyboard was not poping up
>fuck fuck fuck
I hard reset my phone
Can't connect to network because still no keyboard
Remove wireless password
Connects to wifi
Prompts me with Google account
Can't login, no keyboard
>fuck fuck fuck
I learn of FRP
Sees a way to bypass it
Exploit uses keyboard, but I have no fucking keyboard
Next exploit is using ADB
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.