is there a ootb loonix distro that doesn't have a UI that looks like its from 2008?
I need a new keyboard and mouse /g/ any suggestions?
OH SHIT I just fucked up big time
I just took this tech class with this terrible professor and I went through blackboard and tried to email a few students directly to see what their opinion of the course was before I decided to contact the Dean - just to make sure that I wasn't the one with the problem. I seriously want my fucking money back for this class.
Well, turns out Blackboard sends that email to EVERYONE in the class including the professors. I still have another 1-2 years of classes to take where I might end up with him as my instructor. I fucked...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
I have to take this class in Data Structures and Algorithms, any helpful websites that could prepare me for this, I'm not the best at coding that's why I ask. Thanks /g/
Is this OS any good?
Anyone smart like me and use prepaid phone? I pay $20 for 180 minutes for 90 days (which is far more than enough). Averages to only $7 a month. Text counts as half a minute. No plans, no contracts. Minutes carryover.
I carry two phones. One dumb phone (prepaid phone that makes calls), and a smartphone (can browse stuff with Wi-Fi but can't make calls). Only real downside is you can't browse on data and require Wi-Fi on smartphone to browse.
All ive ever used is pre paid
Just seems easier and cheaper somehow, i dont make heaps of calls or use it that much and ive always been put off by having to sign up to some weird contract and receive monthly bills
I have a job, so penny pinching in not part of my daily activities. You should try applying to some interesting positions in your city. Besides, your parents want to have loud, dirty sex, but your constant presence interferes with that activity.
>only uses 180mins every 3 months
>obviously has no life/job/friends
>actually believes he's smart
Do you guys think virtual reality will be the future of technology? How long will it take to be integrated into society like smartphones were?
>How long will it take to be integrated into society like smartphones were?
consider how long smartphones took
I'm not sure where to draw the starting line (original blackberry? newton?) but it was a long wait between that and iPhone/Android-level market penetration
/csg/ Chink Shit General
• One anon made a Chink Shit Gen mousepad >>54416009
• More anons have requested the Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons >>54409581 >>54409672 >>54410003 and it looks like Gearbest is actually going to start selling them
• Anon shows off his syma x8c quadcopter>>54416771
• Anon's early impressions of the Redmi 3 >>54411345
• Anon sends pic of his pupper to seller, gets refund >>54413217 >>54413429
• Anons up his Chink Arduino Starter Kit >>54413470 >>54413821
• Anon gets a free shark when he only ordered a card reader >>54410317 >>54410345 >>54410445
• KingDian's S280 240GB SSD are currently back on sale over at Gearbest for $54.99 with the 480GB version priced at $113.30
• Anon finds his Rock Zircons uncomfortable on the ears >>54394938
• Anons that bought a Rock Zircon for $6 off AliExpress >>54404876 are now being told to cancel their order and pay the full price now that it has gone up in price. >>54405005
• Anon reviews a bunch of products bought off AliExpress & Gearbest >>54414134 >>54414523 >>54414791 >>54413841 >>54413909 >54413841 >>54414791 >>54415066
• Vernee to publish kernel source code for Thor and push out its first Ota updates soon >>54407791
• Fishing Anon returns with reviews of the BM-8000, NB-37 arm and a Somake 7.1 >>54405763 >>54405809 >>54405882 provides vocaroo clip of BM-8000 >>54405922
• As a reminder the internals of the BM-8000 ($22) and BM-800 ($14) are the same, only difference is that the 8000 comes with a small pop filter.
• Anon reviews a NES style wireless controller>>54422872 >>54423211
• OozutsuCannon shows off new Chink Shit Gen OC (assuming he made it with his new Huion tablet) >>54421339
• Anon reviews a Roman S530 (bluetooth earphones) >>54419658>>54419677 >>54419868
• Quick and Dirty Review Anon returns to review some fishing gear >>54414841
what's the best bang for your buck certs?
I need a career change, and I'm 30 years old with a mortgage and bills. I can stay afloat for about 12-18 months, but I need to be making 80k+ after that (ballpark, but hopefully at least that)
any ideas appreciated. USA, California.
What's the most ghetto build you can make?
>tfw core 2 duo isn't enough anymore
/g/ why is Windows more secure than Linux?
What do you do with older machines?
I have an AMD E-350 laptop sitting around that draws very little power (like 6 watts at idle)
it's only purpose has been to try new software before I put on on my main machine, problem is some software fucks it up and its slow to reload everything when this happens
What's the best terminal + text editor color scheme?
Best way to backup?
Is there any good softwafe so setup backup like once a week and what is the best backup setup like a special harddrive for it?