Remind me again why you would recommend anyone upgrading to Botnet only to have their complete internet life watched. From every keystroke you used, you are being watched.
Specifically so their complete internet life is watched. When the Jewish AI starts eradicating the human race, the ones to go will be the ones mapped by such services as Windows 10, facebook and twitter.
All this talk about graphics cards, makes me kek.
I just use my i3 processor for graphics
Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
Chink Shit Wiki:
• Ausfags purchased 5 AUKEY USB cables for 7aud got to him quick, are legit and charge fast >>54809813 >>54809899 nicely packed too >>54815687 >>54814944
• Anon posts an update on his Oliver Peoples Riley glasses, chinks got his prescription entirely wrong >>54815323
• This anon's not monkeying around with his MIXZA 64GB Monkey MicroSD >>54815422
• Anon got a fake Pelicase for his earbuds >>54816281 webm showing its water resistance >>54817188
• Anon got himself some Chink adapters >>54816473 >>54816492 struggles removing it >>54816585 manages to take it off in the end >>54816690 >>54817075
• Anon's Gearbest purchase arrived in just 9 days >>54817365 posts what he got >>54817541 >>54819500
• Sharks are back >>54817949 and discounted even further than before the 64gb Shark now goes for $10.99 on Gearbest
• Anon posts Fasttech alternative to cheap Sharks since Gearbest's stock ran out two days ago >>54818583
• Awful review anon got sent the wrong item by Gearbest >>54819934 ordered the 120-20000 range tablet holder, instead receives the 60-90 range phone holder
• Don't bother with chink site coupons as they are useless as fuck 90% of the time >>54820226
Interesting chink shit;
Dafen (Chinese: 大芬; pinyin: Dàfēn) is a suburb of Buji, Longgang, Shenzhen in Guangdong province, China. In the early 1990s a group of about twenty artists under the leadership of the painter and businessman Huang Jiang took up residence in this town. They specialised in the making of large numbers of replicas of oil paintings by masters such as Van Gogh, Dalí, da Vinci, Rembrandt or Warhol
Previous thread >>54814790
>you will never escape the botnet
Can we permaban or flay people who use the word botnet in this way? You have to be 18 years or older to post here.
>programming since I was 14
>in the middle of my meme CS degree
>already burned out from programming
How to fix programming burnout?
Computer burnout - solutions
1. Meditate once a day.
2. Sleep 8 hours.
3. Go to bed before 11:00pm - preferably around 10:00pm
4. Caffeine - reduce intake
5. Sugar - reduce intake
6. Exercise regularly
Remember when Apple devices still had optical drives?
what do you think about this display /g/?
Is it ok in this price bracket? Do you think I should go with a 1080p display like that or maybe chip in a few bucks extra for a 1440p Dell P2416D?
>want to order pizza online
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>If your wondering why im selling it its because it did not fit in with my old mother bored.
>look at pictures
please tell me one of you /g/entleman made thiis bait craigslist posting
I need a new fucking chair, I'm stuck with a piece of shit, no I can't find second hand herman miller or steelcase in yurop, please recommend me something you faggots. pic related, my ass
Realistically how much colder could I expect my MSI 980ti to get if I replace the stock thermal paste?
>almost sold out
>over twice the goal in 24 hours
Get em while they're hot bois, probably wont see this sexy little beast available for sale outside ebay (For 500 bucks min) for another 2-3 years, if at all.
Why are *BSDs so minimal?
No systemd, no selinux, just useful core unix system
BSD is basically a direct offshoot of Unix, while Linux is a reverse engineered version of Unix.
BSD, much like Unix, was designed to be used to one thing and do that one thing well.
The way I see it this is just a result of how the BSDs are developed. The base system is deliberately kept minimalist because the devs cannot afford to allocate their time and effort to every single function. Being so minimal also has the added benefit of staying out of the end user's way.
GNU/Linux distros are not managed the same way. A typical GNU/Linux system is more like a compilation pack of various projects and the distro maintainers don't necessarily work on these projects aside from backporting fixes when needed.
Help me T, how do I hack into a computer.
Problem with a girl (long story, aren't they all?)
Why isn't everybody talking about how great of a deal this device is right now?
>$280 Unlocked on Amazon sold by Sony
>Getting Official Android N from Google
>Fast and fluid
>Good battery life