So will the Surface phone finally get you neckbeards to see the light and switch to M$?
LaTeX is only useful for poor countries
OP Question: What's the cheapest cellphone headset with a good mic (no "I can't hear you, anon")?
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
Chink Shit Wiki:
• Ausfags purchased 5 AUKEY USB cables for 7aud got to him quick, are legit and charge fast >>54809813 >>54809899 nicely packed too >>54815687 >>54814944
• Anon posts an update on his Oliver Peoples Riley glasses, chinks got his prescription entirely wrong >>54815323
• This anon's not monkeying around with his MIXZA 64GB Monkey MicroSD >>54815422
• Anon got a fake Pelicase for his earbuds >>54816281 webm showing its water resistance >>54817188
• Anon got himself some Chink adapters >>54816473 >>54816492 struggles removing it >>54816585 manages to take it off in the end >>54816690 >>54817075
• Anon's Gearbest purchase arrived in just 9 days >>54817365 posts what he got >>54817541 >>54819500
• Sharks are back >>54817949 and discounted even further than before the 64gb Shark now goes for $10.99 on Gearbest
• Anon posts Fasttech alternative to cheap Sharks since Gearbest's stock ran out two days ago >>54818583
• Awful review anon got sent the wrong item by Gearbest >>54819934 ordered the 120-20000 range tablet holder, instead receives the 60-90 range phone holder
• Don't bother with chink site coupons as they are useless as fuck 90% of the time >>54820226
Interesting chink shit;
Dafen (Chinese: 大芬; pinyin: Dàfēn) is a suburb of Buji, Longgang, Shenzhen in Guangdong province, China. In the early 1990s a group of about twenty artists under the leadership of the painter and businessman Huang Jiang took up residence in this town. They specialised in the making of large numbers of replicas of oil paintings by masters such as Van Gogh, Dalí, da Vinci, Rembrandt or Warhol
Previous thread >>54820962
I want to work with computers but I'm also introverted as fucking shit, a NEET, never leave the house for anything, shy and I don't like interacting with people because I have trouble talking to them.
Taking all of this into consideration: is there a computer job that has minimal interaction with others that I still have a chance for going for or should I just tie a noose already?
Become a network engineer, not too much client interaction but pretty much as little as you can expect.
If you don't already have certs, you better get studying though because you will need multiple.
>8 gb RAM
How long do you think this can last me on high/med settings?
I'm going to skip the next gen of GPU and get 1170 instead. Im not sure how long the cpu can last me, I'm past the days of MMORPGs now.
My gtx560 lastest me on high settings until I upgraded last year. For medium/high at least a couple years. Im still running i7-920 cpu and a gtx970. I have no issues running ultra (with some filters turned off) on all the games ive played.
>Some features turned off
Also OP, 970 is as good as dead already, unless you haven't already played the must-plays of this year and the last. That 3.5 gig of RAM is showing to really bottleneck newer titles in benchmarks I've seen. Shit, it even bottlenecks some benchmarks of older titles.
>buy an iPhone
>you'll get laid
Iphones have close to 50% of the marketshare in the USA but this is far from reality literally everywhere else in the world with the exception of Japan where I think Iphones are more popular than Android.
I'm not American so I can't really comment on whether not owning an Iphone means you're poor, however I think that Iphones have been DRASTICALLY less popular ever since the American dollar has rebounded - they are very overpriced in my country (Australia).
>tfw save money to upgrade to GTX 1080
>Broke as fuck because college
>Find out my CPU will bottleneck so need to upgrade it too.
>Save money to upgrade CPU
>By the time I get the money to upgrade my CPU a new GTX 1180 comes out that totally outperforms 1080 and Nvidia releases patches that destroy the 1080 performance just so people buy their new card
>Also find out that 8gb of ram is now...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Just focus on your college, buy a GTX 1070 or GTX1060 when it comes out and play vidya at a little less quality anon, by the time you notice it, you will be done with colleges, had a good job and then you will be able to buy high-end gpus all day, trust me. Maybe you could find a gf too.
buying the latest and greatest is only left to the autists who think a 980 or 970 isn't good anymore once the new card comes out. most normal people won't buy it unless their card is already well out of date.
This changes EVERYTHING, again.
>>> L1 = [10,20,30,40]
>>> L2 = L1
>>> L1 = 0
[0, 20, 30, 40]
[0, 20, 30, 40]
This thread is about the appreciation of watches, as well as the micro-engineering and materials engineering that is required to make a fine watch.
Required viewing for newbies:
Second for advice on possibly fiddled with old oris
Or to get not Romani numerali
Bought a new Chromebook Pixel (2013) for $400.
tfw 4gb RAM
Tell me how bad it sucks /g/.
What's the status on Zen?
more than likely.
Sure Zen is a step up from whatever they had earlier, but it doesn't help that intel is like 4 steps ahead of AMD.
>it will be the same usual AMD story
>great at applications that can make use of all those cores
>mediocre performance on everything else
post your shitty and non shitty battle stations
What went wrong from win7 to win8?