[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents used to be thin, good looking, attractive people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Bad Feels.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Bad Feels.png
29 KB, 633x758
>Parents used to be thin, good looking, attractive people
>Both look like fat pieces of shit now due to sedentary lifestyles and overeating finally catching up to them
>Mfw every time I tell them they should exercise they get all defensive and start making excuses
>"I don't have time to exercise." "I'm too tired to exercise."
>Mfw we literally have a treadmill in the downstairs basement
>Mfw all they need to do is jump on the treadmill for 15 minutes a day to stop themselves from turning into hamplanets
>Mfw my parents are too weak willed even for that minimal amount of exercise
>Mfw my parents look 10 years older than their actual age and are going to die an early death because they're too lazy to get off the couch and exercise
>>
>>37055445
Dude...My parents are exactly the same. But you know what? I realised that that's their choice and I can't change that. They've succeeded. They've achieved what everyone who lifts and who focuses on appearance cares about, and that's finding a partner to spend the rest of your life with. Someone you love so much that you don't care what the fuck they look like, and who loves you so much that you can look however the fuck you want.

Stop hassling them, and focus on yourself. Seeing you succeed will make both yourself and them far happier than getting themselves fit ever could.
>>
File: dollwhite.jpg (132 KB, 1024x899) Image search: [Google]
dollwhite.jpg
132 KB, 1024x899
>>37055607
>They've achieved what everyone who lifts and who focuses on appearance cares about, and that's finding a partner to spend the rest of your life with.

I would never want to be with anyone who cares so little about their health and hygiene.

>Stop hassling them, and focus on yourself.

In about ten years they are going to be demanding that he come over on the weekends and roll them around in wheelchairs because they had strokes and he has to help feed them and wipe their ass because they never put enough money into savings to afford at home care.

IS THIS THE FUTURE YOU WANT, OP??
>>
>They've succeeded
>They've achieved what everyone who lifts and who focuses on appearance cares about, and that's finding a partner to spend the rest of your life with.

Lol hardly. My parents are broke, in debt, and don't even like each other very much. They talked about divorce a few years ago but never went through with it. Only reason they're still together is because they're both too old and beta to meet anyone else.
>>
>>37055445
>mom is 5'4 115 lbs at 61
>always defending fatties
>"its theire genetics!"
>says she doesnt excersize and she is not fat
>ask her what she eats a typical day
>1 poached egg, sandwich, salad, fish/seafood and wine
>is an educated Physicians Assistant and does not understand the principal of caloric deficits
I cant believe the masses still subscribe to genetics meme
>>
File: 1456530620950.jpg (22 KB, 308x477) Image search: [Google]
1456530620950.jpg
22 KB, 308x477
Just keep the pressure on them brother. My parents are the same way and I finally got them to start doing cardio with a trainer.
>>
>>37056780
Trick them. Buy them fitbits, get them involved in the culture. There's a reason why instagram fitness is so lucrative.
>>
>>37055651

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that pic
>>
>>37055445
It's the food, anon. They just eat shit. Walking more isn't going to help as much if they keep eating like they do.
>>
>>37055445
find all their (non-fat) friends and stage an intervention?

or if you wanted to be passive-aggressive you could just let yourself into their house and spike all their food with bittering agent (like that stuff you put on childrens hands if you want to train them no to suck their thumb or bite their fingernails)

maybe pavlovian conditioning would work idk
>>
>>37055445
Dude both your parents are already hitched and I'll assume where they want to be in life so why the fuck should they care about being pretty

If I'm 50 years old and still worried about whether people like my face or not I'll shoot myself
>>
>>37056822
>There's a reason why instagram fitness is so lucrative

Yeah and the reason is "insecure 20 year olds" not "the elderly"
>>
My mum wore a golden band around her waist when she got married. Fast forward 33 year me of marriage, and she can only wear the band as a necklace now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.