[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If money was of no concern, and you had all the time in the day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: clash-the-518f78ce032ea.jpg (431 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
clash-the-518f78ce032ea.jpg
431 KB, 1920x1080
If money was of no concern, and you had all the time in the day, what would you do to maximize your health?

What kind of shit would you do (on top of working out, and eating healthy) to get you feeling awesome?
>>
In place of working out, I'd do lots of outdoor sports like surfing, skiing and rock climbing (with friends because that makes you happier and healthier and shit). I'd spend the rest of my time stretching and doing something to exercise my mind like learning foreign languages and getting really good at chess. I'd also have sex every day or two because sex is good for you.

Realistically, my workouts would probably result in lots of injuries and joint damage so it would backfire on me.
>>
Hire a personal chef to cook balanced meals because I'm lazy as fuck.

Probably get into swimming and biking somewhat seriously, cardio is my weak point and I avoid it because of laziness and use lack of resources as an excuse.

I'd put a couple of hours a day into learning classical guitar, it seems like actually understanding music would be more rewarding than just shoegazing on chords whose names you don't even know.

I'd read more, I do that normally but it is time consuming and I sometimes get to busy to really regularly read a book and don't really get "into" it
>>
>>37043890
>biking

Say goodbye to your boners
>>
take a small dose of shrooms every day, pay off all my loans as to not stress over them, travel to some Buddhist temple in the middle of nowhere and meditate with them and learn as much as i could.
>>
>>37043890
I would like to have 6 months of 3 full course meals. Healthy dense meats and fruits and veggies. Then 2 mid day snacks. Just spend hours at the gym.
Bound to get massive results in 6 months
>>
File: 1426361418555.jpg (36 KB, 390x388) Image search: [Google]
1426361418555.jpg
36 KB, 390x388
>>37043917
Not like I have much use for them
>>
go to space
>>
Definitely buy a top of the line sculling boat
>>
Hire a nutritionist and chef who work in tandem to figure out exactly what I need and prepare it for me. Set up a home gym.

That's pretty much it. Maybe a personal trainer if I felt like I was lacking something in particular and wanted a professional opinion.
>>
>>37043832
i'd build a pool with a retractable cover so i could swim year round and in the sunshine when it's nice out. i'd start every morning with laps. i'd have a nice shower and steam after. fresh fruit, homecooked meals, fresh veggies, all natural and organic foods raised in my backyard. daily massages, blood work monthly, doctors and nutritionists waiting on me hand and foot to ensure my health and well being. and a nice home gym with every imaginable piece of equipment.

i'd like to live close to a mountain range so i could hike on my cardio only days/recovery days. and so i could be innawoods and camp whenever.

that's about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.