[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Do I Make Confidence Gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dV0poT0.jpg (100 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
dV0poT0.jpg
100 KB, 1109x677
Getting fit hasn't made more sociable.
>>
No fap, meditation, you're born this way it's never gonna change. Etc.
>>
>>34882130
Expose your self to what you are afraid of. After doing this many times, and becoming fairly confident in certain areas, you become less and less likely to be afraid of things you are not familiar with, because your past experience proves that you are usually fine.
>>
>>34882130
It never made any sense to me, If I have to go out and talk to people to be sociable why don't people ever come up and talk to me? Even in uni I have to start talking to people around me because otherwise noone will ever come up and talk to me.

Perhaps it has to do with being tall or white among mainly minorities?

I guess I'm just unapproachable, people seem alright talking to me but I've never had friends who invited me to anything barring middle school and earlier.

I live the sad life /fit/. Can I fix it?
>>
>>34882168
This x10000000000000 I was afraid of walking alone in the woods but it was the best way for me to exercise and eventually i preferred walking in the woods and basically, i just fucked 3 10/10 qts by the time i finished this sentence.
>>
>>34882175
Pls fit
>>
>>34882175
Nah a loner is a loner and no amount of lifting can change that. We simply radiate something that puts people off.

It's ok you'll find a qt girlfriend who falls deeply in love you and you'll be happy.
>>
>>34882175
Maybe u dont smile enough. Body language is essential. Smiling means you are receptive and open. If you always wear a frown it comes up as close or arrogant. Smile more anon
>>
>>34882268
>tfw look like the terminator when smiling
>>
>>34882257
People tend to stick to their groups once they get formed and groups don't really approach individuals, because they don't feel the need to expand. Notice how whenever two strangers without a group end up in the same place they usually start interacting sooner or later. So to meet new people you need to swallow your shitty pride and start approaching others and go to places where people are alone.
If you only expect to be approached, you will never change the way things are.
>>
>>34882268
But it's so tough. I'm always so lost in my thoughts that the last thing I remember to do is smile.
>>
>>34882318
Like everything else in life. Fake it till you make it. And most importantly learn things that you like about yourself, boost your confidence. I dont know you but i would grab a cold one no problem. Smile bro
>>
>>34882263
I could live with that
>>34882268
Definite possibility, I only smile at pretty girls right now.
>>34882316
Yeah I do approach people, I was just wondering why the reverse never happens to me.
Maybe I should join a club or some shit to help with that as well.
>>
>>34882175
This is what it's like to be coloured in UK/USA etc.
>>
>>34882168
this
>>
>>34882130
I know this image is old but its just so fucking good. Makes me very happy :D
>>
>>34882130
Just don't give a fuck about anything. I just discovered this, i was having a lot of problems because i was pushing myself a lot with this self improvement meme and i got emotionally tired. You know, we are allways thinking "i have to be this, i have to feel this, i have to, i have to". Fuck that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.