[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6am >gym opens at 8am >just sit ready to be there at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: dead internally.gif (163 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dead internally.gif
163 KB, 500x281
>6am
>gym opens at 8am
>just sit ready to be there at 8:00

How you deal with that feel?
>>
You could do something productive.
>>
>>34848840
I just want to work out
>>
Start a skin, dental, and general hygiene routine.

>Starting Skincare

- Cleanse body (twice a day).
- Exfoliate face/shoulders (once every other day)
- Cleanse face (twice a day).
- Moisturize face (twice a day).
- Moisturize body (twice a day).
- Apply sunblock to whole body (once or twice a day).

>Starting Dental

- Clean ears (twice a day).
- Floss teeth (twice a day).
- Scrape tongue (twice a day).
- Brush teeth (twice a day).
- Rinse with mouthwash (twice a day).
- Rinse with fluoride wash (twice a day).
- Disinfect tongue-scraper and toothbrush (twice a day).
>>
1 A.M.

sleep schedule is fucked and you're waiting for the gym to open at 5 A.M.

even worse on the weekend when it opens up at 8 A.M. and closes at 8 P.M. but you just woke up at 7 P.M. and have to wait 12+ hours to hit the gym. By that time you are already sleepy.
>>
>>34848881
Done already, I wake up at 5am, can't sleep
>>
>>34848896
>>34848897
Read a book. Visit >>>/lit/ and view their sticky. Start reading when you don't have things to do. You could also visit >>>/sci/ and start making mad brain gains by learning mathematics.
>>
>>34848881
Jesus, that routine is fucking boring and tedious as fuck.

How much time does all fof that take from your day? 1hr?
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (76 KB, 700x474) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
76 KB, 700x474
>>34848916
Just finished For Whom The Bell Tolls
Studying mechatronics

Kicked parasite gf out of house 3 months ago
I just want to work out to keep myself sane
>>
>>34848923
Yes, it can be tedious at times.

Do you not desire perfection? Consider the fact that most people spend that time watching television.
>>
>>34848938
Taken up programming?

If not, you should get into it. You could reverse-engineer compiled binaries to crack software for fun.

Also, maybe you could start writing a book. It doesn't have to be fiction. It could outline your personal beliefs about life. Start a new belief system?

Start up a blog, help other people get their lives on track.

Start up a personal garden. This would also help you save a lot of money that you spend on veggies/fruits.

Take up woodcarving, carve out cool stuff.

Take up drawing.

Learn to play a musical instrument.

Learn to compose music.

Study cryptology.

There's so much that you could do. Complaining won't help.
>>
File: i am the liquor.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
i am the liquor.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>34849060
>Taken up programming?
C, C++, C#, assembler, VHDL

>Also, maybe you could start writing a book. It doesn't have to be fiction. It could outline your personal beliefs about life. Start a new belief system?
Can't write for shit

>Start up a personal garden. This would also help you save a lot of money that you spend on veggies/fruits.
Got my bonsai on the table

>Take up drawing
Taken engineering drawing courses, can draw machines, not interested in anything else...

>Learn to play a musical instrument.
Got a few guitars, a mandolin, a trumpet, french horn

>Study cryptology.
Last shot and hit
Bought some "cryptology for dummies" right now
Thanks anon
>>
>>34848896
used to have that prob, then switched to 24/7 gym, then started resting <24hrs between workouts, had to switch back to a non 24hr gym to force myself to snap out of it cuz not enough rest

If I ever juice it won't really be about bigorexia, it'll be so I can recover faster so I can gym more, since I have no life outside of that.
>>
>>34848813
no because i go to a real gym aka 24/7 always open

>tfw if i have too much energy i can just walk 15 min to the gym and workout, shower, go home, sleep
>>
fuck that gif is awesome OP

Haven't seen Manny in years.
>>
I don't have to... the private gym where i go is open 24/7.
>>
>>34848881
>sunblock
>england hasn't seen the sun in a week
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.