[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/Flj_FgV7duQ New video of Jason getting slapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: hindenburg_1.png (577 KB, 850x468) Image search: [Google]
hindenburg_1.png
577 KB, 850x468
https://youtu.be/Flj_FgV7duQ

New video of Jason getting slapped
>>
>>37013916
you can see the fire in rich panini's eyes.. this way no joke to him!
>>
>>37013916
i like how he pretended he didnt know who jason was while glaring at him the entire time. also everyone looked scared out of their minds of rich.
>>
>>37013916
I don't understand the backlash here.

The other week everyone was against Jason for jerking off on camera and before that it was because he scammed his fans out of a couple hundred bucks. Now everyone is running to the defend him because he has 'disabilities' ?

If you ask me, this stupid fucking kid deserved more than those slaps. Rich is a god damn man, and this is the kind of man Jason needed in his life to straighten him the fuck out. Notice on Jasons new video he said he will never be ordering 66 on anyone again unless they truly deserve it like Shredz? Kid got some sense smacked into him
>>
>>37013987
He looks like he just did a couple lines of coke
>>
>>37014024
>He fell for the "Jason can learn" meme
>>
>>37014024

hurr durr life is black and white, either you hate someone or you love him.

fucking idiot
>>
>>37013916

this is awkward as fuck to watch

they way he keeps shaking his hand
>>
lel Jason got legitimately scared/angry at the end
>>
>>37014072
you can tell rich was crushing the fuck out of his hand during the aftermath, jason was trying to pull his hand away
>>
>>37013916
All those people in the background look pretty concerned lmao
>>
>>37014101

yeah, he just alpha maled him on every level
>>
>>37014057
>this kid has personal pictures of himself jerking off
>lets save all these pictures, make fake instagram accounts and send Jason his nude pictures

>Rich slaps Jason 6 times after making sure it's okay him with.
>HOW DARE RICH DO THAT!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
>...
>THE WORLD ISN'T BLACK AND WHITE ANON!!
>>
>>37014152
You know there are tons of different people that browse here right? People all have different opinions.
>>
>jason genova stated as 5'7
>rich panini stated as 6 feet tall
someone must be lying
>>
>>37014004
Yeah, he was interviewed by some youtube guy and on the phone Rich said he knew exactly who Jason was when he came up. That he actually got word earlier in the day that Jason Genova was at the expo and was keeping an eye out.
>>
>>37014185
they both are kek

jasons only like 5'5, hes 5'7 in lifts
>>
>>37014024

>having this fucked up logic

kys
>>
>>37013916
Jason is the product of a person who grows up never experiencing discipline.

If I was Rich I would have beat the fuck out of him. if you ask me this slapping was long over due.
>>
>>37013916
>millionaire ceo buttblasted by handicapped publix employee and challenges him to slap boxing to get even
>>
>>37014216
>Jason is the product of a person who grows up never experiencing discipline.
no, hes the product of a mother who drank bleach when she was pregnant.
>If I was Rich I would have beat the fuck out of him. if you ask me this slapping was long over due.
we got a badass over here
>>
>>37013916
Just when you think Rich couldn't be anymore alpha and not a known giver of fucks. He goes and slaps a handicapped man, and rightfully so tbqh. Only with a dick that hangs lower than the balls could you stand up to Jasons autistic behavior and put an end it to with a few simple slaps. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Rich is like a father figure and he's very knowledgable and wise. Sometimes, the only way to fix things is with your fists like they did back in the day.
>>
>>37014238
It's jewish inbreeding, look it up.

That neanderkike gene is fucking their only thing they have and inbreed heavily to maintain it. I would have thought /fit/ would know this by now...
>>
Turn the sound up and those are some legit hits.
>>
>>37014257
gotta keep the nose genes pure
>>
>>37014244
Amen
>>
>>37014216
>still thinks Jason can learn
Jason will say he learned his lesson and then go right back to what he was doing before. He will remain mentally immature for the rest of his life.
>>
File: kdac92.jpg (44 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
kdac92.jpg
44 KB, 480x720
>>37014024
It's kinda true that Jason really deserves to get fucking slapped around and he keeps getting out of all the bullshit he creates just by falling back on the fact that he's fucking autistic. Anybody else doing similar shit that Jason does would get the living shit beaten out of.

Then again Pianoman being coked up while on tren making bad decisions, he could have played it so cool for him if he'd have talked about it in a mature way like any adult should have done instead of being passive aggressive like he was. He could have scored some serious respect points from it but he's a fucking idiot so what would you expect.
>>
>>37014244
If thats the case Rich would have just gave him a slap and tell him not to do it again.

Instead of going
>y-ya ready?
>no charges bro, promise not to press charges?
>he said we're good bro, no charges, i know the law on mutual combat

Face it. The only person Rich Piana has ever stood up to, was a disabled publix employee.
>>
>>37013916
Just another reason to love Rich.

And typical Jason. Talks a bunch of shit online behind his computer and cowers in fear when faced with the consequences.
>>
>>37014244
Granted jewnova is retarded, Rich is showing how all faggots on 4cuck and 8 chin ahould bendealt with.

Everyone is obviously too used to anonymity that they are shaken up by mere SLAPS.

PUSSYFIED WESTERN MAN!
>>
>>37013916
that brunette hitest booth bitch in the backround whos as tall as rich is my new 5% waifu, i have claimed her.

>dat sweet hitest body
>dat qt old school pint up girl face
>dat compassion for the retarded and disgust for douchebaggery
10/10 booth bitch 2bh lads
>>
>>37013916
Wow. Looks like Rich managed to smack some sense and reasoning into this kid.

And who says physical violence isn't the answer?
>>
>>37014294
>be autistic
>do autistic things
Oh my god he's falling back on the autism excuse again!!!
>>
>>37014341
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE4y_4rJG4e/
think again
>>
>>37014356
He should have said that to Riches face after he smacked him. But he was too busy trying to hold back his tears.
>>
>>37014353
yeah cause all aspies keep doing harm to others on daily basis and get away with it just cause they're autistic
>>
>>37014388

>implying

(You)
>>
>>37013916
GOTTA SMACK THE AUTISM AROUND TO CONFUSE THE CHROMOSOMES, RIGHT BABE?
>>
>>37014395
thats literally what autism is
>>
serious question, what is actually wrong mentally with Jason

I know he looks really off, is it fetal alcohol syndrome. what is it exactly.
>>
>>37013916
>Bullying a mentally disabled kid is wrong!!!!

>Bullies the fuck out of the mentally disabled kid by making fake instagram accounts and uploading his nude pictures all over the internet for everyone to see

GOTTA FLIP FLOP LIKE A BUNCH OF MORONS TO CONFUSE THE AUDIENCE, RIGHT BABE?
>>
Jason didn't learn from this incident. He still wants to do a lifting video with Piana and still calling him out.

You fags who thought Jason would learn are so delusional.

Jason doesn't know any better, a literal dog has the ability to learn more than this guy.
>>
>>37014414
i think you're the one with autism cause you're pretty much as retarded as genova and pianoman
>>
>>37014454
>cyber bullying
>real
lmao nigga just shut off your computer
>>
jason deserved it for all the stupid shit he has done
>>
>>37013916
>the shocked/uncomfortable/nervous faces on everyone in the background

kek, so awkward.
>>
>>37014492
>women are dumber than retards
news at 11
>>
>>37014454

what nudes? i didn't do shit, stop generalising cunt

>>37014492

whos the semon demon?
>>
>>37014511
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Amanda_Todd
>>
high functioning autist cant fall back on the im retarded card.
>>
>>37013916
Wow. Rich is such a fucking tough guy pussy for confronting someone that sends hundreds if not thousands of social media trolls after him and talks shit about him behind his computer.

What a big pussy Rich is guys! He should have just stood there and did nothing like the brave and courageous Marc Lobliner while Jason intentionally mocked him.
>>
if someone had jumped in there and knocked rich the fuck out i dont even think his 5% crew wouldve done anything other than pull you off him. they looked disgusted 2bh
>>
>>37014586
i thought it was hilarious how jason had a little autist rage/qq moment after he got slapped.
>>
This is just another "band wagon of the week" horseshit that will fly over in a bit.

There's a reason for people to hate on Rich, therefore majority of people will jump on the chance to do so while throwing all logic and reasoning out the window.

There was a reason for everyone to hate on Jason when he sent nude pictures to that girl, therefor majority of people jumped on that because they knew they had a reason to hate on him.

All the trolls will die down in a couple weeks and everything will be back to normal
>>
File: 32590235325.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
32590235325.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
Look at all the 5% crew faces lol. They all have that "Oh shit, I just realized my boss is a fucking cunt and I should probably start looking for a new job" look on their faces.

If anyone here is actually not a teenage faggot and actually has worked in a job with a cunt of a boss you all know what I am talking about. It's that look where the people realize it's fucked up and want to do or say something but can't because they're afraid to lose their job.
>>
>>37013916
rich piano is a scumbag.
>>
>>37013916
the real story here is wealthy synthesizer has finally been confirmed as a manlet, there is no way this nigger is over 5'9
>>
>>37014524

oh fuck...
>>
>>37014644
yeah, millionaire CEO bodybuilders assaulting retards generally just blows over and has no repercussions...
>>
>>37013916
ill always love rich

we all knew he was fucked up mentally from the very beginning, but i love him
>>
>>37014294
Jason probably deserved it but when it comes to PR Rich shoot himself in his foot with that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8DtaIwIpQM
>>
File: richpepe.png (492 KB, 800x772) Image search: [Google]
richpepe.png
492 KB, 800x772
seriously were is the response from the piano camp?!?!?! I DEMAND a video of rich being like >"this guy won't leave me alone wahhhhh"
>he's made like 100s of accounts to troll me
>>
File: richrich.jpg (49 KB, 640x894) Image search: [Google]
richrich.jpg
49 KB, 640x894
when scoops go to far
>>
Andrew went in fucking dry on the misfits channel.
>>
This whole situation just tells me that retards can get away with being cunts.

Obviously Rich handled it poorly, and it should've been a more friendly slap-boxing to build comaraderie but he was actually hitting him instead of just joshin around.

Rich isn't a good role model.
>>
>>37014735
you actually made this and thought its funny?...
>>
brad shouldve never tricked the pisslord into cutting the iron toenail. he coulda sliced rich up like a velociraptor in self defense. it piss
>>
>>37014777
link?
>>
>>37014735
Shudda put more efoort in the vid was short n boring kby3
>>
>>37014649
It's been known for awhile that he's a cunt

There was a 5%er athlete named bigscboy awhile back, was trying to start a clothing brand and wore a shirt to an expo

Rich called him at 3 in the morning freaking out and crying, fired him over the phone

Bigscboy revealed a lot of shit like Rich using fake weights for all his photo shoots/events
>>
File: walking billboard.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
walking billboard.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
>>37013916

Do girls actually find Rich attractive?

I've never heard of this guy.
>>
>>37014868
if they do its only because of his bank account
>>
BITCH KEYBOARD CONFIRMED FOR BITCH
>>
>>37014808
I didn't make it I reposted it cuz I found it funny

fag
>>
>>37014511
>>37014677
confirmed underage
>>
>>37014844
No you dumb lazy motherfucker.
>>
>>37014864
>get paid to promote a brand
>promote another brand instead
Good on rich for firing him. What an idiot.
>gets fired
>claims his ex boss is a liar and cried
This is no different to a girl saying a guy has a small dick cause she got dumped.
>>
File: beyondangry.png (382 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
beyondangry.png
382 KB, 680x680
>>37014953
>makes money weight lifting
>lifts fake wights
>>
Honestly anyone that dealt with autists before knows how annoying and emotionally retarded they are. Its hilarious as fuck watching one get slapped by a 300 pound gorilla.
>>
>>37014492

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37014976
>lifts fake weights
>guy who says it is jobless and has no claim to fame appart from using richs name as clickbait
>implying anyone even gives half a fuck if rich could only bench the bar. The guy looks like a freak his PRs are irrelevant
>>
>>37015025
>guy who says it is jobless and has no claim to fame appart from using richs name as clickbait
>marc pussyliner is jobless

rich why are you on 4chan, you should be trying to salvage your sinking company
>>
>>37014868
Only extraordinarily dysfunctional girls with serious mental issues and usually oversized fake tits
>>
>>37014299
>publix
Fl pls go
>>
>>37014649
I'm not sure you actually watched it.
They were all smiling or laughing.
>>
>>37014868

ew all that peeling skin

gross
>>
>>37014194
>luimarco
>some youtube guy

fucking newfag piece of shit
>>
>>37014395
Jason wouldn't cause any harm if his mother didn't give him free reign on the internet. As with Chris Chan, it's quite obviously poor parenting that has fucked him up.
>>
>>37015082
>>
this has easily been the best thing to happen to /fit/ in a while
>>
>>37014238

shut the fuck up jewlover
>>
>>37015109
Sorry I didnt know your boyfriends name.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
the pisslord lucky he didnt sissysix rich's pet snakeman.

he woulda swallowed jason whole and digested him over the course of 2 months
>>
>>37014864

erm can you like shut the fuck up?
>>
>>37015082
You must have autism if you can't see that everyone was extremely uncomfortably an nervous. Like real autism, not the 4chan kind of autism. Not being able to read peoples feelings by their facial features is 1 of the main points of having autism.
>>
>>37014024
I think you're making generalizations not everyone has the exact same opinion on here
>>
>>37015138
>top right is a laugh
watch the video and the bottom left laugh as well.
bottom right is along the lines of "lol wtf am i watching"
>>
>>37015025
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
>>
Holy shit I thought Piana looked like a manlet from the other angle but from here it's clear that he's not even 2 inches taller than janoy.

So he's 5'8 at the very most pissening.
>>
File: youseriouslyhaveautism.png (117 KB, 1237x705) Image search: [Google]
youseriouslyhaveautism.png
117 KB, 1237x705
>>37015230
>>37015138
>>
>>37014197
so that means rich is even shorter?
>>
Jason's had nearly 1,000 new subs since this happened sickening t b h
>>
>>37015335
SMILING MUST MEAN THEYRE HAPPY

Do you also think a dog wagging its tail means its happy? You fucking autist.
>>
>>37015350
>they're smiling and laughing
>it must mean they're terrified
>>
>>37014586

>Guys some people were mean online this is so srs I am literally shaking

Are you a feminist?
>>
>>37013916
i love how butt hurt he was about getting music just so he could blair fuckin shit AC/DC
>>
>>37015360
>they are nervously looking around and being like 'is rich seriously beating up a retard right now'
>most of the people in vid look disgusted
>>
>>37015376
>nervously
like that one bitch with lipstick.
most of them are either laughing or wondering "what the fuck is going on"
>>
>>37013916
when stupid faggot kids who think they are trolls meet someone offline

glad this little shithead got fucked up, shouldve gotten punched imo
>>
>>37015360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVJu5CDk_7w

Sometimes when people are nervous they smile and laugh to try and make the situation feel less bad

It must be hard to go through life with aspergers
>>
>>37015389
yea, no, the laughter in the background doesn't even approach nervous.
Check the dude on the right during the video. was laughing his ass off the entire time.

then again I don't know why i'm trying to argue about visual media with someone who is blind.
>>
>>37015360
You're extremely ignorant on human emotional reaction to uncomfortable feelings.

Do you on 9/11 there was literally some people hysterically laughing at peoples falling from the towers to their deaths?

It's actually really normal. They're not actually getting enjoyment out of it, their nervous system overloads and their emotions come out all fucked up.
>>
>>37015383
>when stupid faggot kids who think they are trolls meet someone offline

It's really not at all like that, you ignorant fuck.
>>
File: 1C9.jpg (15 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
1C9.jpg
15 KB, 364x350
Here's a video uploaded by Jason of the incident. A lot more fucking violent. You can see it in the Piano mans eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flj_FgV7duQ
>>
dont fucking fight me, im here to beat up retards im not here to fight
>>
>>37015439
rich prob wants to suck his dick
>>
>>37015425
lets meet up and ill show you how it is you little fucking bitch

little retard dickhead talked shit and got slapped. slapbox match ended too soon, i wanted to see a knockout
>>
>>37015475
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>37014679
he's the CEO of his own fucking company. Nothing will come of this. Get over it
>>
>>37015625
>CEO of a company assaults a retarded person on film
>Nothing will come of this
ahahahhahaha
>>
File: areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg (188 KB, 310x387) Image search: [Google]
areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
188 KB, 310x387
>>37015625
>CEO
>this somehow changes anything
>>
This is just pissening brahs. I lost a lot of respect for the piano man. He's acting like a big manchild.
>>
lol Rich's baby nuts are making him slap around a literal retard on camera for saying mean things about him on the internet

What an overcompensating faggot
>>
>>37015439
i fuckling love prophet muscle. It makes me kek how people ACTUALLY THINK that the dude is serious
>>
>saras deleted 100's of comments off her IG
kek

rich order 66ed his own wife, thats almost as cold blooded as beating up a retard.
>>
Anyone pretending that someone who is smart enough to:
blackmail people to sponsor him
threaten people for exposure
do stunts like this to manipulate opinions of himself (apologizing after the t-shirt scam)

but not smart enough to:
be accountable for any action
be able to make his own decisions
wipe his own ass

is a fucking moron
>>
>>37015776
>he fell for the jason is an evil mastermind meme
>>
I wonder how often Richy Rich slap boxes his wife
>>
Slapping is the most legitimate & effective treatment for Autism spectrum disorder there is. Papa Piana did Genova a huge favor by slapping the shit out of him. Jason needs to be slapped regularly. I would prescribe several times a day. As needed. Just think how many of you spineless losers would have better lives if someone was slapping you on the regular. It's a great tool for correction.
>>
>>37015888
>he thinks jason will learn from this experience

you must not know jason very well lol
>>
>>37015915
You just up the dosage on the slapping until it takes effect.
>>
File: Bob_Backlund5_1535.jpg (20 KB, 288x361) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Backlund5_1535.jpg
20 KB, 288x361
>>37015915
Dude is almost crying ftom a few playful slaps. You give him a few as needed & he'll be kept in check. Maybe not completely cured, but certainly under control. The problem is no one is slapping him. He's needed this his entire life.
>>
>>37015881
i still havent figured out how long shes willing to wait for him to die before she just gives and divorces him 2bh

im guessing 2 more years tops
>>
>>37015926
Are you one of those people who were beat as a child so you feel the need to make sure the process gets repeated?

That shit doesn't teach anything besides fear. That's how african and middle-eastern societies work and look at how well they're doing.....lol
>>
>>37015948
Most women in DV situations are too scared to leave, and with a guy like Piana I wouldn't be surprised he seriously fucked her up or killed her if she tried anything like that.
>>
>ever testing Mutant Shaolin Scoops Style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9muxCM-Vr0
>>
File: rarelaser.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
rarelaser.png
93 KB, 467x496
>>37015755
pissening in full effect
>>
>>37015972
i think the only reason why he let his exwife go was because she threatened to go public about him having plastic surgery on his arms.
>>
>>37016108
But dead (wo)men tell no tales.
>>
>>37014185
rich is 5'11 with shoes on he's just really insecure about his height
jason is 5'7 with shoes on
>>
>>37016614
>rich
>insecure

Nah
>>
>>37015346
THAT JEW PRICK WOULD HAVE ASKED NATE ATLEAST 20 TIMES IN THE PAST 24HRS HOW MUCH HE WILL MAKE FROM THESE NEW SUBSCRIBERS. ITS PISS ITS SICK ITS ALL THE GUNTING GOAT CARES ABOUT.
>>
>>37013916
Who cares about this retard? Do people really have nothing better to do than watch some autist make videos about being autistic?
>>
>Gets busted for seIIing (but not actuaIIy ever giving out) the shirts

>Gets busted Iying to sponsors

>Gets busted about cycIing but tried to justify it

>Gets caught beating off and the video gets posted aII over his lnstuh gram

>Creepy conversations with girIs get screen capped and posted aII over Twatter

>GirIs find out and end up here trying to get heIp to keep him away from them

>Makes unstabIe videos of himseIf crying and teIIing the net to stop being so mean to him, after he caIIs aII his sub peeps that watch his videos to be mean to other fitness video makers

>Doesn't reaIize aII these videos where he performs shitty work outs with peopIe on other channeIs is just to embarrass him on their channeI for extra cIicks

And that's just THlS YEAR

>Shit nigger what are you doing?
>>
>>37017099
I don't
>>
>>37017116
All this you know about him, but leave out the fact he has is genuinely medically diagnosed as being mentally retarded?

Why do you pretend like he is just some normal guy? I mean, wtf. You wouldn't happen to be a bit of a slow cunt yourself would you?
>>
>>37017116
yeah, that proves hes retarded
>>
I have no clue who Jason even is. But holy fuck is he a little bitch.

How can anyone like this guy?
>>
>>37013916
Rich took that way too far. Cunty move.
>>
>>37015953
>That's how african and middle-eastern societies work and look at how well they're doing

They're doing pretty well, in western societies. Kinda like how whites did well in western societies when they were getting beat.
>>
>>37017186

He's a harmless doofus, a clown who retarded to the point where it's endearing.
He's like a more likable version of Chris Chan blended with a dumber version of Karl Pilkington except with bodybuilding and weightlifting.
>>
File: broof.png (35 KB, 1234x815) Image search: [Google]
broof.png
35 KB, 1234x815
>>37017139
>he has is genuinely medically diagnosed as being mentally retarded

Perhaps you have some PROOF of this claim other than from the lips of the world's most deceitful faux-tato?
>>
>>37014024
>believing that the piss lord won't do something again just because he said he won't do something again
>>
>>37017816
Not him, but really?

Do you believe that dude is mentally sane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnIlSTz8W4A
>>
File: 1444103850761.gif (697 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1444103850761.gif
697 KB, 480x320
>>37014492
>>37014524

She sounds like a retard.

Literally nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>37014185
google told me rich was 6'2 but i always had a feeling he wasn't that tall
>>
>>37014868
5% of them do
>>
it baffles my mind that anyone can support that literal retard. he's honestly lucky that rich only slapped him around, if he had his retarded followers order 66 a real psycho he might just have gotten killed lmao
>>
>>37014238
Idk about the drinking bleach thing but his mother is an insane alcoholic who drugs him and steals his money.
>>
People need to stop making excuses for Jason.

He might be autistic, but he is genuinely a lazy, selfish, parasitic, annoying, ungrateful human being.
>>
a bit harsh but that's real life bro if this was 2000 years ago jason genova wouldn't be alive because he would have been left to die as a child. he's just lucky a ''''''decent''''''' dude like richie was the one to smack him into line because it could have been a lot worse if it was some nigger or something
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.png (393 KB, 450x317) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.png
393 KB, 450x317
>>37014341
Violence is always the answer, if it's not working you're not using enough.
>>
File: gays not welcome.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
gays not welcome.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>everyone talking like Rich beat up some handicapped kid

You niggers know Jason is 30, right? He's not a child. Also, it was just a few slaps. Anyone who thinks getting slapped a couple of times is a big deal grew up sheltered.
>>
File: 1461289076011.jpg (34 KB, 370x452) Image search: [Google]
1461289076011.jpg
34 KB, 370x452
>insult some guy you don't even know
>willingly go and talk to him face to face
>get the shit slapped out of you
>S-STOP BULLYING M-ME MUH ORDER 66

top lel
>>
>>37019134

Think about this

If you were Rich, and some guy you don't know is responsible for you getting hundreds of death threats online, what would you do if he walked up to you in real life.

Retarded or not, Jason needs to have the shit beat out of him.

He's not a child either, he's a grown ass man.

His mother needs to be reported for allowing a retarded person under her care to do all this shit, and those equally retarded "friends" of his need to get the shit beat out of them for encouraging this shit for their own amusement
>>
>>37019251
Everybody gets death threats if you put yourself out there online.

Its not some rare event, its kind of odd Rich cant handle cyber bullying without being triggered.
>>
>>37014844
Just youtube Delray Misfits, latest video. Andrew made Bich Riana look like a child

>>37014812
Brad confirmed for gunting goat
>>
>>37019270

I don't want to sound like plebbit, but making death threats is over the line

If you're gonna do that shit, then don't be surprised if you get your shit slapped irl
>>
>>37014356
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BE4y_4rJG4e/
lmao, based jason. rich btfo
>>
>>37015944
This kind of shit has happened all the time to janoy. He never learns, it's why he is the way he is. He has been repeating the same shit about injuries and competitions for 10 years now.

This did him no good, his fans will probably hype him up into order 66ing pianoman
>>
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 300x225
You guys are late to the party

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/05/03/15/37/pro-body-builder-beats-up-on-disabled-fan-over-obscure-star-wars-threat
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-29-02-57-18.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-29-02-57-18.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>37019251
Genova's handlers are the biggest pieces of shit in all of this. They exploit Jason & use him as a puppet for their amusement & profit. He wouldn't have a channel or a following if it weren't for these people. And he never would of been face to face with Piana if they didn't make it happen.

All Rich did was get in a playful slap fight with a retard. Obviously not the most level headed of decisions, but is being blown out of proportion by limp wristed pillow buyers.
>>
>>37015944
IIRC Jason Genova is on anti-psychotics that compeletely fry his brain.

THere was a thread on Misc where one of his former friends explained what medications he took, and it was serious stuff.

I think he suffers from a fucked up brain anyway, he got mild autism, dyslexia, ODD, ADHD, and plenty of other shit that causes a 30 years old dude to behave like an undisciplined 8 years old kid.

He's not right in the head.
>>
>>37019369

Rich said he and Sarah were getting death threats for months because of the order 66 faggotry

It's really not Jason's fault because he functionally can't understand the implications of telling anonymous people to troll.

Jason Blahautism did this same thing to layne norton
>>
>>37019356
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37014257
maybe thos is why they wanna crash the white man
>>
>>37019369
>playful slap
he physically assaulted a mentally disabled person.

ORDER 66 DICK PIANO
>>
order sissysix

sith lord demand it
>>
>>37019446
ORDER 69 ON SARAH

PISSTROOPERS ON FOOT M'LORD
>>
>>37014024
You can't just slap the shit out of a retard. It's not cool.
>>
>>37019464

>retard fucks up your social media, ie your money
>orders "pisstroopers" to threaten you and your wife
>calls you a bitch on YouTube
>walks up to your face in real life

Talk shit get hit

No excuses
>>
>>37019482
You probably break into hospitals to rape the coma patients too, right?

Fuck that. Janoy doesn't know any better. He probably deserved to get chewed out, not slapped in public like that.
>>
He got Pinata'd
>>
>>37019503
>doesn't know any better
>barely functional but is still human
>not potato

Talk shit, get hit you dumbass virgin.
>>
>>37019515
why are you defending dick piano? he deserved it
>>
>>37015196
fucking synthol gains, just look at those tiny forearms.
>>
>>37019525

javony goneva deserved to be slapped for being retarded
>>
>>37019531

poopoo panini needs to have his business destroyed for humiliating the Sith Lord.
>>
I finally get rich piana. it's manlet fury behind it all. and poor jason is just a sad virgin retard with too much self awareness.
>>
>>37019540

do you want an extra chromosome with that, Jason?
>>
I'm not even joking when I say this, I was more distressed seeing Jason getting 'slapboxed' than I have been after seeing war footage from Syria.
>>
File: 1457786905478.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1457786905478.gif
289 KB, 447x415
ORDER 66 NOW REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37019561
this is roidhead piana we're talking about.
he has a following because he's a freak himself. he's not arnold or a famous athlete, he's an unhinged psycho.
if I was jason I would have expected to get slapped by him and if I did I'd have some humor about it, but guess what they're both delusional weirdos that life revolves around lifting.
>>
>>37019548
Im pretty sure he's over 6 feet.
>>
>>37019601
doubtful if jason is 5'6, which he purportedly is
>>
>slap box for 5 seconds
its like settling things old school in a nu-wave style.

anyway, say what you will about rich (and i've said the same no doubt), but he obviously took that shit personally and takes his social media shit seriously. it may not be the coolest shit ever, but i think he went about it fine. jason gets others to fuck with people. and you might think its not a big deal or that they should handle it better, and you are probably right, but in the end jason IS fucking with people. you fuck with people, sometimes you get hit. and now hes learned that. the problem is his friends keep egging him on and hes too stupid to say no.
>>
>unironic piano followers
>unironic genova followers
>defending either UNIRONICALLY

/fit/ is truly mentally disabled
>>
>>37019655
i honestly couldnt give a shit about either individual and i think most people on here agree. what bothers me is the situation and people who say:

its ok for this guy to say whatever he wants and encourage people to harass others. he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. it doesnt matter that hes retarded.

and then

hey man! that guy is RETARDED you cant just slap him in public for fucking with your shit! dont you understand that hes RETARDED?

then why the fuck do you listen to a retarded person?
>>
>>37019561
Yeah, I read that comment on YouTube too.
>>
>>37014868
i find his body actually freaky
his arms are bigger than my waist probably
>>
>>37019686
lol same
>>
>>37013916
That retard should've gotten a good beatdown simply for him being a moron who does such a childish thing which had such negative consequences. It doesn't matter that it was a le trole joke raid.
>>
>>37013916
Tbh if something did what Jason did to me and my family, I would punch him in the face with or without a crowd.
>>
>>37019678

What baffles me is that there are real people behind genova who will do what he say. Is this the live we are living now? Following orders from somone with a brain of 10 year old?

Rich on other hand clearly has some mommy problems and is extremely insecure. You can tell that behind all this muscle there is nothing more than a scared little bitchboy.
>>
>>37019731
the thing about rich is i understand his mentality. like most people that get that big he's just permanently in this mindset that he can NEVER be the butt of a joke. ever. he cannot be made a fool of. why? because look how big he is. he got that big because he hates being the butt of a joke. theres obviously other underlying issues but it just comes down to him not being able to take a joke. but did genova deserve it? sure. he fucked with enough people and ended up fucking with the wrong guy and actually met him voluntarily in public like a retard and shit his pants on camera
>>
I just saw Piano's response and I can definitely see where he's coming from. The way Genova walked up to him all giddy and joking about the order 66 would've pissed me the fuck off too, but what he did was extremely uncalled for.

He needs to make this up to Jason with a collab video. He needs to put Jason on the next BBTD.
>>
>>37019755

>thousands of messages saying they're going to cut your head off, piss down your neck, and gangrape your wife
>its just a prank bro
>>
Ain't nothing but a Ching chong potato
>>
>>37019766
so we agree that nerds on the internet are the worst offenders in this situation
>>
>>37019766
trust me im agreeing with you that he had it coming. but its all internet nonsense threats and any of us would have the wherewithal to realize that. rich did not. and so when he got his opportunity he humiliated his troll
>>
>>37019766
nice dubs
>>
>>37019766
disgusting dubs
>>
>>37013916
Ok this is how i see it:

Jason is a faggot for doing all this order 66 shit and being a cunt in general.

Rich is a faggot for getting mad at him. A real alpha would simply not give a fuck about this tool and thats it.

Its like arguing and getting mad at a kid because he keeps hiding your mobile phone or some bullshit.
>>
>>37020049
You seem confused. Piana simply slapped the retard around to put him in his place after his stunt.
I don't see it as getting mad or anything extreme, why would it be?
>>
>>37015881
>>37015948
>>37015972
>>37016108
My guess is he just expects a ton of sexual favors and sex in general. That's what she has to put up with, probably on roids herself that shouldn't be too hard on her. Besides that, if she is generally submissive and does nothing to go against his ownership of her, there would be no reason for him to be viloent toward her. I think they have an unspoken agreement with these things, and looking at them it seems to be alright for both of them. Just what I get from watching a few of his videos, I usually am a decent judge of character.
>>
>>37019766
PROOF. There is no proof. All the comments ive seem are very fucking funny: "Candy ass rich panini", order 66 youre ass, etc." Nothing about cutting heads or even threatening someone life.
>>
File: 05426331.jpg (23 KB, 374x353) Image search: [Google]
05426331.jpg
23 KB, 374x353
I like how Panini plays a victim card saying all the bad comments on youtube is Jason from hunderds of accounts.
>>
>>37021158
>implying everyone knows how the internet works

Your grandma would be shitting her diapers if the same thing was happening to her if she had a youtube channel uploading her weekly cookie recipe.
>>
>>37020179

You guys are dumb. Piambani is clearly the sub in this relationship. You think a guy that massive with no real functional strength and has a duck that hangs lower than the balls can wreck pussy? No. Sarah knows he can't do better and she looks like the type of chick to take advantage of that.
>>
File: 1368617234497.jpg (40 KB, 651x462) Image search: [Google]
1368617234497.jpg
40 KB, 651x462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgxWAitfv8
>>
>>37021172
>>37021172
>Your grandma would be shitting her diapers if the same thing was happening to her if she had a youtube channel uploading her weekly cookie recipe.

cuuuuuuute
>>
>>37021172
I watch the shit out of someone grandma making cookies.

I miss my gran
>>
I gotta know, how much of Rich is fake. The way his tricep sits without moving looks extremely fake.
>>
>>37021427
It's all just make up. Like Eddie Murphys fat suit in the nutty professor
>>
>>37021455
Seems more like an injection
>>
>>37021467
Nah bro, it's a prosthetic
>>
>>37015409
So some retard getting slapped = 9/11
>>
Jason is a retard, it's fucking hilarious watching a retard gets bitchslapped around.
>>
>>37015350
>Do you also think a dog wagging its tail means its happy?
What does it signify then?
>>
File: 1460287300190.png (148 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
1460287300190.png
148 KB, 297x247
>retard gets whats coming to him
>this is somehow a bad thing

Fuck Jason. That faggot creates a ton of shit for other people, yet nothing ever happens to him because "hurr durr he doesn't have the capability to understand his actions." Well so fucking what. If some retard raped your girlfriend, would you forgive him just because he "doesn't know any better?" These people need to be shamed so that they can understand that acting out is NOT okay, and that there are consequences to their actions.
>>
>>37021706
>If some retard raped your girlfriend, would you forgive him just because he "doesn't know any better?"

This is /fit/, not only would they forgive him but they'd then go on to raise the rape-tard babby like the cucks they are
>>
>>37021427
jason blahaha says its all collegin injections like kin kardassian, im inclined to believe him
>>
>>37021706
This. He also obviously plays up his autism in order to use it as a defense shield.

If you wouldn't go nuclear on some retard after he threatened your WIFE's life you're a beta limp-dicked cuck.
>>
>>37021792
jason didnt threaten his wife's life though

some piece of shit psychopath or underage troll threatened his wife, and used janoy as a shield for it like they always do.
>>
>>37021811
Since he ordered the attack he is directly responsible for it.

Are you autistic too? Is that why you're unable to understand this concept?
>>
>>37021821
are you retarded?

>a retard said a star wars reference into a camera, that means he threatened to murder and rape my wife, hes directly responsible.
yeah ok retard
>>
>>37021834
Why do you think playing dumb on the internet is a valid arguing tactic? Serious question. Do you believe pretending not to know and understand simple ideas will make you come out looking smarter?

Both you and Genova know what it meant when he said "order 66 Rich Piana" multiple times and sent people after him. Don't play dumb. You're not a child. Otherwise I'll begin to think you really are autistic.
>>
>>37021849
hes retarded you fucking idiot

hes not playing dumb, he is fucking dumb.
>>
>>37021865
Are you retarded too?

'Cause I can't think of any other excuse for you to hide behind that reasoning as if it excludes all bad behaviour. He's not dangerously autistic, he functions. He's not as dumb as he makes it seem. But you are, since you can't see through that.

Please, do not reply unless you're gonna stop playing stupid in order to get an argument out. You're an adult, I'm assuming. This is tiring.
>>
>>37021865

Yes, that's already been established many times. Doesn't change the fact that he deserved to get bitch slapped around a bit.
>>
>>37021865

So? He's immune then? Kindly shut the fuck up and suck his retarded dick.
>>
>>37021888
>He's not as dumb as he makes it seem.
prove it motherfucker
>>37021893
yes he did, doesnt change the fact that you cant you slap around literal retards for trolling you
>>
>>37021909
Holy fucking shit, please take your keyboard and shove it up your anus so you don't have to type any longer.

Literally EVERYTHING you write revolves around omitting information and playing stupid to get the victim card. You're the worst type of person.

Death threats are not "trolling." Making death threats at someone's wife is not "trolling." Literal retards can't function and drool all over themselves and extreme autists are wildly unstable and chaotic and if you've ever seen one you wouldn't be acting so ignorant right now. Jason is neither of those. He's neither retarded nor autistic for real. He's slow. That's it. He's fully aware of what he's doing to people specially when he's done it multiple times before Rich.

You're so blissfully uneducated it offends me.
>>
>>37021938
triggered

guess what you do about cyber bullying faggot? just shut off your computer lmao
>>
>>37021945
Nah, if I was triggered I'd be trying to defend the other guy playing dumb because I identify with him.

H-he just doesn't know guys :'(
>>
>>37021961
hes not playing dumb, he is fucking dumb

does he ham it up a little? sure, but hes still a fucking retard and he doesnt understand how fucked up his order 66s get.

hes been catfished by the same people who make those threats, and hes been catfished like 100 fucking times, he doesnt get it. he never will get it, hes retarded
>>
>>37021938
the dudes a retard and so are you :)
>>
File: ezgif-2171912779.gif (313 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2171912779.gif
313 KB, 260x187
order sisssisx

ORderr sisxxsSIXX
>>
>>37021979

It's dumb idiots like you that enable his behavior in the first place. Why don't you just sit on some retard dick and fuck off.
>>
>>37021979
>does he ham it up a little? sure

By saying that you basically invalidate the entire rest of your post. Now you're just wrong.

Chris-Chan is way more autistic than Genova can ever hope to be and he's still seen as a dangerous freak, one who maced people at Gamestop and got arrested for it. Actions are actions and they have consequences, neither of them are retards in the true sense of the word and thus they can and will deal with their actions.

Sorry you were triggered by your retarded soul brother getting slapped around.

>>37021981
Strong post!
>>
>>37022012
>By saying that you basically invalidate the entire rest of your post. Now you're just wrong.
nice logic you fucking retard.

he has the mind of a child, he hams it up a sometimes because people laugh at it and he thinks it makes him cool or whatever. end of the day hes still a fucking retard, just like you, and he never learns, just like you, and he gets catfished by creepy faggots, just like you.
>>
>>37022023
>he has the mind of a child

Prove it :)

You can't say he simultaneously has the mind of a child AND plays up his disability. Those don't go together.
>>
>>37022037
>Prove it :)
>You can't say he simultaneously has the mind of a child AND plays up his disability. Those don't go together.
its not made up you moron, hes medically disabled. he has a fucking handicap sticker.

hes a fucking 30 year old retard who lives with his mom, is medically retarded, is declared mentally handicapped by the government, and works part time bagging groceries at publix.

prove that hes lied to the fucking government about being retarded for 30 yeard you conspiracy nutjob.
>>
>>37022049
>prove that hes lied to the fucking government about being retarded for 30 yeard you conspiracy nutjob.

Again, you're just omitting facts and trying to play dumb in order to make an argument. You're very annoying.

No one will ever deny Genova is stupid, but it's just that - he's stupid and slow. He lifts and works. He runs a Youtube channel and goes to expos. He scams people out of money. I don't think you know what "retard" means. Also pretty nice that you entirely ignored Chris-chan.

How much longer do you play on arguing like a teenager?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.