[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women shouldn't be allowed to use the gym unless they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 490x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 490x664
Women shouldn't be allowed to use the gym unless they are accompanied by a man.

They have no respect for the gym equipment, other people, are not conscientious about other people and their workouts, and make no effort to understand gym etiquette. They use up multiple pieces of equipment and look at you funny when you ask them to use their stuff that they've been hoarding for 30 minutes.

These are just common occurrences in my gym daily:
>takes multiple benches/plyo boxes and dumbbells to do stupid sumo squats
>does circuit training directly in front of the dumbbell rack and jumpropes in between sets
>will take weight plates off of the squat rack while someone is using it instead of walking 10 feet to use the weight free that is unattached to any equipment
>use the bench press to do abs while resting from reverse pirouette lunges, taking up majority of space in the bench area
>uses a squat rack for 30 minutes to front squat 55 pounds
>constantly be on phone instead of exercising, using up equipment that other people need/want and act bitchy when someone asks to use it

I don't hate women, they just have no place in the gym unless they are accompanied by someone else who knows the culture and flow of a gym. It's like a minor going into a bar with someone who is of legal age.
>>
These old fucking mexican soap opera ladies had 2lb dumbbells in front of the free lifting area taking up the space where the only free barbell was

FUCKING PISSED ME OFF
>>
>>36972787
I agree with you. There is this one chick in my gym that is the worst offender.

You always know she has been using the squat rack because there is 25lb plates on it that she never racks. She moans when lifting and it's so loud you can hear it from across the gym and I have a pretty big gym. I hate that girl I'm going to tell her to rack her shit one day.

Also all the other girls come to the gym and only do body weight exercises right were people deadlift. It's so annoying because they could just do it at home.
>>
>>36972843
That's a good point I totally forgot about that. Women never rack their weights properly. I could've added that but it's also not exclusively a female trait. Plenty of old men do this too. In fact, the rules that apply to women should also apply to old men now that I think about it
>>
>David 700

Is that a Jewish Hall 9000?
>>
>>36972787
the ones at the uni gym i go to are ok, but it might be more that the only guys who ever try to talk to them are pajeets so the only reason for them to be in the free weight area is if they genuinely want to work out
>>
You're more than welcome to establish or join a private, men-only lifting club
>>
>>36973207
Nice
>>
>>36972787
cool post. now get over your heartache, faggot.
>>
>>36972787
>All the women in my gym ride the bikes at 3RPM and complain loudly about being unable to get a man.

True story.
>>
>>36972787
>conscientious
reminded me instantly of this here
https://youtu.be/iR1mqkdhcKg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.