[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your favorite source of protein and favorite way to eat it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Shrimp_main.jpg (29 KB, 447x285) Image search: [Google]
Shrimp_main.jpg
29 KB, 447x285
>your favorite source of protein and favorite way to eat it

Easy to make and tasty. I just mix with smoked paprika, garlic powder, oil, little bit of lemon juice and cook for a bit. Usually mix it with some pasta or layer on top of some rice.
>>
Semen. I just suck it off the hose.
>>
After 4 years of lifting and making sure to get protein in everyday i fucking have no favorite protein. I wish I didn't have to eat it, I am so fucking sick of forcing myself day in day out to eat it

I wish there was some other way, supplementing it through whey is still not enough for me.I wish i could just eat whatever i wanted instead of needing to focus on eating X amount of shit i literally don't care for every-fucking-day.

>just do IIFYM bro!

It doesn't help, there's still only so much you can pick from in terms of getting protein in without a shit ton of calories.
>>
>>36966503
>>36966503
Are you sure this is the life for you anon? Your resentment is only going to grow.
>>
File: 30681_egg_salad_3000x2000.jpg (164 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
30681_egg_salad_3000x2000.jpg
164 KB, 1280x800
definitely egg salad

instead of mayo I mix with plain yogurt or mashed avocado

plus some celery and cayenne pepper
>>
Crab sticks

I've trained myself to swallow them whole, and can put away two large packages of them after a workout with relative ease.
>>
>>36966470
Thanks for destroying the ocean
>>
>>36966503
So don't bodybuild, just keep a decently ripped body.
>>
>>36966470

this shit is $9/lb at the very cheapest, you're a damn fool
>>
>>36967531
BOGO Frozen at publix is $4.00 for a 1.5lb bag. God tier tacos for weeks.
>>
Beef: Meatloaf
>>
>>36967531
That is some great reading comprehension you have there.
>>
File: efukt 5.png (638 KB, 936x664) Image search: [Google]
efukt 5.png
638 KB, 936x664
pizza

with pizza
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.