[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: tinder-logo.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
Tinder Thread: I finally decided to make a tinder account. Swiping tonight and I'll report back if any matches tomorrow morning. Calling all people using tinder to tell stories or people new to tinder who are looking for advice.
>>
>>36966288
Ive had tinder for about a year now, never really talk to anyone except in the very beginning tried to have normal conversations, got 3 numbers but was too lazy to ever meet up and feel like online dating is weird I'm not really into, just mainly swipe to waste while taking a shit or something. One night when drunk with some pals at an after party sent almost 60 chicks the message "cut to the chase and sit on my face", every single one answered and tried to start talking. Just goes to show how tinder works lol.
In my humble opinion buddy don't bother rather meet people the old fashioned way, so much more fun if you are a social person. I get the appeal for socially awkward people, but if you are an outgoing guy/gay I honestly wouldn't bother unless you are really fuckin horny or travelling.
>>
>>36966340
Man, I'm not really nervous around girls but looking at some of the girls on there, I'm swiping left cuz I think I'll be nervous if I meet them up :/
>>
>>36966359
don't worry, those pics are either misleading or someone else entirely
>>
>>36966372
Lol they're most likely legit as virtually all students. I'm 19 btw
>>
Used Tinder and OKC a year or so ago when tinder was free. Used a program to swipe right on everyone and then sent the attractive girls the same line. Deleted fatties. Met up with some cool chicks but desu most of the girls on there won't meet at all. They just use it as an interactive instagram. You'll have better results with OKC or Happn if you aren't autistic. I met my last gf on okc. Extremely hot and great personality though we only lasted nine months she's still my very close friend. One night stands are harder to land on okc though since information is more public.
>>
>>36966404
>9 months
>Only

this gives me hope desu
>>
>>36966404
I'm not autistic but I've never had a gf or sex. So yeah I think I'll probably get nervous if ever meet them up.
>>
>>36966359
>>36966372
If a girl is like a 7+ on Tinder they only swipe on 10s
>>
>>36966469
Fuck this man, its demotivating me.
>>
OP here again, fuck this, I'll swipe right on everybody and then see where my standards should be
>>
>>36966423
Yeah only nine months, it was unfortunate turn of events. I got cold feet towards the time she was suppose to move in and we fell apart. Possibly was due to it being my first "normal" relationship.
>pic related, her. Best ass I've seen irl.

>>36966440
Most of the women on these apps and site are just as nervous or introverted. That's why (if they actually are interested in meeting and not for attention) they use it in the first place. When you understand this it makes it easier.

>>36966469
This isn't true. Just like there are alot of fake women profiles there are quite a bit 'unrealistic' fake guy profiles too. Also, most of these 10/10 guys you refer to are half autistic.

>>36966488
Don't listen to that faggot. We're all gonna make it.

>>36966557
The only issue with this is you get matches with A LOT of single moms looking for a daddy. Abort that shit hard. No pun intended.
>>
>>36966567
Lol u forgot pic
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (158 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
158 KB, 500x500
>>36966567
Derp forgot pic that I said pic related. ;[
>>
File: Galaxy Pepe.jpg (170 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy Pepe.jpg
170 KB, 399x388
>>36966567
Lol I'm 19 and set girls 18-19, so highly unlikely to match with moms. Also for example I'm not the type of guys who really goes out to clubs and shit, whereas it seems like almost every girl on here does. I just wanna actually match with a qt pie. Also I'd rate myself 7/10
>>
i asked this girl out on tinder but when I asked if she wanted to get dinner on Friday she said she was busy. When I asked her if she was free on Saturday she said he has work. Should I keep pursuing her or just assume she's fucking with me?
>>
>>36966637
Ask her what day will work for her. If its not anytime soon then forget her, or if she's unsure, I guess its ur call
>>
>>36966611
I was 24-25 at the time I used it and I would always set it to 18-23. A lot of 18yos do have kids. Even if their not open about it, that's why they use Tinder. They hope they can lure someone through other means before losing to the sentence "Oh yeah I have a kid I had when I was 16." Stop rating yourself also. It's just obnoxious. Women care about muscles and money but what will get you a date or laid is HUMOR and PERSONALITY.

>>36966637
No. You'll lowering your own self esteem. Maybe she isn't lying but it's just a waste of time to keep trying for something that "might" happen.

I'ma ask my ex to chime in on this cuz you should hear what matters from an actual woman.
>>
Made account. Made like 5 matches over the past few weeks of not really using it consistently. Not nervous, not shy. I message first. Legit have not gotten a single reply from matches.
>>
>>36966674
>5 matches.
You should be getting like 5-10 daily of just 15 minutes of use a day. Delete account. Find better pictures. Remake.
>>
>>36966359
Ex GF from pic here. Please don't be too scared to meet up! They are just as nervous as you are. They won't expect you to be all cool and nonchalant. You're not the only one meeting a stranger! Telling her that you are a bit nervous, although it's said to be a "no-no", will break the ice and make her more comfortable with you as well.
>>
File: Cheers Matey.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
Cheers Matey.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>36966722
Thanks man, good advice. That actually really helped man. Thanks!
>>
I've used all my likes, I'll be off to bed now & hopefully thread is still up in 9hrs, I'll report back if had any matches.
>>
>>36966637
Girl here. I would say to ask her something like "What's your schedule like next week? I've been wanting to check out such-and-such restaurant."

If she is flakey or seems iffy then drop it. Not gonna lie, I've flaked out before. Best defense against flaking is to get her social media accounts. Ask to add her on FB, Insta, SnapChat, something like that. It's highly likely she is texting several other guys. Right now you might be just another number to her, you are a complete stranger. Find a way to connect with her on a different platform. You will be one step ahead of the other guys.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (62 KB, 396x440) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
62 KB, 396x440
>>36966740
>man
>>
>>36966781
Lol wtf?
>>
Dunno how much help ill be but ive done some sorta social experiments. For what its worth I have a job as a model.... But my experience with most dating sites, tinder, OKC whatever...

Anyway its almost always better to send a flirty, confident, sexual message at first. Maybe this sounds obvious. But there will always be that argument that girls like nice guys, or you see girls talk shit about guys that send flirty messages at first. But in my experience, that I can think of I have never had a flirty/confident message get no response ever.

HOWEVER, sending a nice message, gets a response no joke, maybe 20% of the time or something? Whats worse only maybe another 10% of these girls are even capable of having a conversation for 5 mins.

Anyway personally ive never gotten much use out of tinder, or OKC, but im pretty picky. Most girls I find are batshit insane, and it sounds stupid but if someone is not at least able to have a 5 min conversation well, most girls are not attractive enough to just be that bad for me personally.

If anything I think being nice, seems more suspicious on dating sites sometimes. That or girls are actually insulted that you dont flirt with them right away.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.