[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on a date /fit/ Wish me luck Or give me tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1389312879597.png (9 KB, 251x404) Image search: [Google]
1389312879597.png
9 KB, 251x404
I'm going on a date /fit/

Wish me luck

Or give me tips

I'm begging you
>>
Practice being mindful of your surroundings so you can comment on them. Women are pretty observant, so if you can see something, comment on it (hopefully in a humorous way) and she'll usually laugh along.

Don't get too abstract, as they don't like that, I've learned. Even the smart ones found it boring to just discuss ideas all the times. Switching shit up will prevent the feeling of boredom for girls.

Also, watch shit like Craig Ferguson, who is a pretty good example of being light and entertaining.

Ehh, I'll think of other shit in a bit. Checking out some new music right now.
>>
>>36965129
Be yourself ; ^ ))
>>
Remember she's a brain-dead walking vagina and there's no reason to give a shit.
>>
>>36965483
Decent post

Would like to add: TV shows, music, and movies
Girls really like their media. Also try to be a bit enthusiastic, instead of saying something is eeeh okay say it's awesome or w/e other phrase.
>>
File: 1439159102495.gif (358 KB, 240x182) Image search: [Google]
1439159102495.gif
358 KB, 240x182
You are going to make it.

Remember, now you are one of us. You don't do this just for yourself. You do this for Zyzz, Scooby, Mark Rippetoe and us. Makes us proud. May the flame of /fit/ light your path

Don't let us down.
>>
>>36965536
twenty fucking billion times this. literally act like she's a child
>>
>>36965536

^ one of the most insirational /fit/ posts I've ever seen. Mind if I screencap it?
>>
>>36965644
This T B H

Also, maybe drink a little before you go. Take a shot of tequila to gain confidence.

DO NOT arrive there shitfaced and reeking of alchohol
>>
>>36965129
I advise the retarded mods to delete this unrelated to fitness thread
>>
>>36965721

>herf derf mewds pls delte dis we only tulk bout lift things up and put them down here
>>
>tfw my oneitis is doing shit like laying her head on my shoulder and laughing at everything I say
shit /fit/ I have no idea what to do
>>
>>36965824
Give her the Descartes
>>
You can do it OP

Flame on, little candle
>>
>>36965129
Bitches truly aint shit
This is the best advise anon, as soon you realise this is true you will devalue them and stop the spaghetti
>>
neg and kino baby, neg and kino. build rapport, look into her eyes when either of you speak, keep good posture, talk about your childhood or something setnimental to you, etc

dont make it a job interview dont fukin ask her what she likes or is into unless she brings it up on her own
>>
>>36965129

Ask her to press 123 to be your gf
>>
File: drive big.gif (897 KB, 500x2115) Image search: [Google]
drive big.gif
897 KB, 500x2115
>>36965129
Go full real human bean-mode
>>
>>36965129
Is this the same dude from yesterday talking about the girl who had sweet perfume and sour sweat?
>>
>>36965129
Show her all of your posts on reddit
>>
don't let your cock ring hit the floor if she says something that makes you go soft.
>>
>>36965824
You keep going faggot. You're making us proud. Because of you niggers I'm successfully charming a Latina qt 22/7.

Lifting, cardio and memes.
>>
>>36965824
shoulder check the bitch and tell her to step off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-ctjIfdyg
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.