[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are refugees/middle easterns regarded as "dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1460524494749.jpg (22 KB, 320x538) Image search: [Google]
1460524494749.jpg
22 KB, 320x538
why are refugees/middle easterns regarded as "dangerous" and "alpha" when they are not able to do a single push ups?

video is americna soldiers teaching afghan soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ThUxg1hrrU
>>
how is this possible
>>
>>36944700

Low IQ
>>
>>36944700
It's just a meme, simple cognitive dissonance - working class lads with supportive families (as most immigrants to the first world are) tend to be like this. The working-classes have different values, masculinity and physical strength have higher value to them. it's encouraged.

Imagine if you and a couple of hard, working-class white families emigrated to somewhere brown. No fucking shit you'd pump iron together and have each other's back. If that happens over a generation, whites would have the same reputation.

Don't be too hard on those Afghan soldiers, they are shit-poor and probably have never seen a push-up or jumping jack in their life.
>>
>>36944700
Because they aren't autists who give a fuck about push up form.
>>
>>36944700
It won't help you that you can do 30 push-ups when a Turk stabs you to death with a knife, trust me.
>>
>>36944871
Sup German bro
>>
>Lebanese atheist
>can't work out because everybody will think I'm a cliche Arab drug dealer or something if I'm buff
>>
>>36944887
It's fucking snowing
>>
>>36944700
>refugees are dangerous and alpha
You fell for bait.

Those guys are probably freshly recruited.
>that instructor's curved back
Why is he allowed to ruin the American image?
>>
>>36944916
>Why is he allowed to ruin the American image?
It's just his massive booty weighing him down.
>>
>>36944700
Who ever claimed they were alpha? Europeans are just genderqueer omegas.
>>
Yet an afghan would rekt an American in a fight.
>>
>>36944700
>why are refugees/middle easterns regarded as "dangerous" and "alpha" when they are not able to do a single push ups?
They have a culture of machismo and physical strength. European men have a culture of emasculation and pacifism.

So Europeans always look like sisies in comparison, even though we're taller, smarter, stronger, faster and even prettier.

It's just nurture.
>>
>>36944905
Ever been to a dangerous McFit? Kann iwie nicht glauben dass es da wirklich so krass zugeht.
>>
>>36945196
Nicht er, aber ich bin 1,86, 115 kg (nicht allzu fett, mords V-Körper) und kann kämpfen (sehe auch so aus). Hatte nie Probleme, auch Gruppen von Kanaken meiden mich lieber - aber ich bin wohl auch nicht der Normalfall.
>>
>>36944700

They're all high as fuck on opium
>>
>>36945213
>das Gefühl wenn Kanake
>McFit um 18 Uhr
>laufe in meinen Basketballshorts zwischen den Sätzen zum Waschbecken um zu trinken
>jeder Deutsche macht einen Riesenbogen um mich wenn ich in Richtung Umkleide laufe

Meine Jüte, ich bin kein Musel. Ich mach euch schon nicht Messer.
>>
>>36944700
because they only commit violence when there's several of them
>>
>>36945236
Als Kanake kann man die Kanaken selber nicht ausstehen, wie sie immer der Krasse sein wollen...
Das macht nur das Bild von den ganzen Ausländer schlecht..
>>
>>36945236
D-don't stab me bro
>>
File: Arc.de.Triomphe.original.543.jpg (212 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Arc.de.Triomphe.original.543.jpg
212 KB, 1366x768
>>36945178
>European men have a culture of emasculation and pacifism.

You must be American.
>>
>>36945236
Siehst du denn aus wie einer? Vielleicht liegt da das Problem.

Wenn du so aussieht wie pic related, dann darf dich das nicht wundern.

Es ist nicht schlimm etwas längeres Haar zu haben und den Bart mal abzurasieren.
Und wenn du kein Moslem bist dann dürftest du auch keine Komplexe haben was deine """"EHRE"""" anbelangt.

Ich bin selbst Süd-länder (nicht Musel) und trotzdem dachten manche Leute dass ich ein Deutscher bin.
>>
>>36944700
>alpha

They are seen as dangerous boy rapists and murderers, that's about it.
>>
>>36944828

Not to mention some of them are skelly a fuck because they are so poor. They don't build muscle, they struggle to find enough to eat.
>>
>>36944700
>alpha

Its like claiming the earth is flat, they are a lot of things, but alpha is not one of them
>>
>>36945246
Absolutely this. Even when the victims are women.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d09yV6JClS4 amazes me how Americans think they're tough shit. Literally in every competition in the world Americans aren't even close to first. Penis size? As small as some chinks cock.
>>
>>36944700
you realize that the military uses push-ups primarily as a training tool to teach soldiers how to fall in line follow orders, and only secondarily as actual physical training, right?
>>
>>36945395
that's not the point
>>
because they carry the full faith and credit of the German government
>>
literally no one considers muslims/refugees 'alpha' except americans with cuck fetishes who have no experience with them.
>>
Those aren't soldiers they're poor goat farmers who will bail after their first paycheck
>>
>>36945246
bingo, their strength lies in their sheer number and because they feel like they're part of the same group they have to stick up for each other. that's why they're so problematic for western society. individualism and egocentrism make us weak.
>>
>>36945395
Can't tell if this is bait or you're actually retarded
>>
>>36945196
Kommt drauf an wo das mcfit ist. Wenns in der naehe eines ghettos ist, dann kann es da schon unangenehme gestalten geben.
Ansonsten ist es ein ganz normales studio.
>>
up
>>
>>36945213

>1,86
>115kg

I can't read dutch, but let me guess:

>talks about how fit he is
>stresses that he is NOT fat
>talks about how everybody is mirin him and refugees are afraid of him

how right was I?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.