[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginner cycle examples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: beginner.jpg (29 KB, 561x960) Image search: [Google]
beginner.jpg
29 KB, 561x960
Hey /fit/!
I'm looking to do a beginner cycle and I was wondering if this would work for me. 6' 5" 23 years old.

Here is the cycle:
Weeks 1-10:
*500mg testosterone per week (enanthate, injected 2x a week)
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*half a tablet of nolvadex every other day (10mg)

Week 11:
*300mg testosterone per week (enanthate, injected 2x a week)
*half a tablet of nolvadex every other day (10mg)

Week 12:
*200mg testosterone per week (enanthate, injected 2x a week)
*1 tablet of nolvadex every day (20mg)

Week 13:
*0.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*20mg of nolvadex every day

Week 14:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*20mg of nolvadex every day

Would I be taking too much nolva/adex this way? Should I change anything in this cycle? Any comments are greatly appreciated. Pic related, it's me.
>>
Do cycle at all faggot you haven't reached your maximum potential yet
>>
>>36919017
Ok why are you gradually lowering your dose? There's no reason to do that at all. Second drop the AI and nolva all together the nolva is pointless until your pct and the AI is going to inhibit your gains. Only take a dose if you start getting symptoms like sensitive nipples. Also two times a week is good but your first cycle is going to be incredible take advantage of it. Do 250mg Mon Wed Fri. And I take it you wanna bulk so seriously get some dbol or anadrol and run it 6 to 8 weeks I recommend 8. One last thing this is where a lot of people mess up you better be getting 300g of protein a day at least. protein is way more important when you're on gear
>>
>>36919017

You should try lifting before you hop on the juice, anon.
>>
>>36919017
steroids are cheating and if you take them you are a loser
>>
File: 1123.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1123.jpg
161 KB, 1080x1350
>>36919076
Reading up on many different sources on the Internet this was what seemed like what I would be most comfortable with.

I think I will now use 500 mg of Test E per week, injected as 250mg E3.5D and have some Nolva and Adex at hand to take at medium doses when I get signs of Gyno (itchy nipples or whatnot). I'm not yet sure though what I should I do in case of high blood pressure.

As for your suggestion of taking dbol... Seeing as dbol will also heavily aromatize, should I then consider taking Nolva during the cycle as a precaution, or is that reserved for the higher dosages. Also, won't running it for 8 weeks straight be toxic to my liver? I see you encourage going all out on the first cycle... Will the first one really be better in some way?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable going into large dosages just yet, as I have no clue how my body will even react.

As for getting at least 300g protein a day - I will try. The bodybuilding.com training programs finally start to make sense... Are they really all meant for bodybuilders who use steroids? Because I don't see how I could ever use that much food without being on juice.
>>
File: 1430481377348.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430481377348.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>thinking you won't lose those gains when they go off

That's why juicing is not an option for dyels like you, OP.
>>
>>36919121
You should try being 6' 5''.
Seriously though, being tall sucks when trying to get swole. I weigh 90kg and still look lanky as fuck. I've been lifting for 2 years with.
>>
File: 3211.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
3211.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1080
>>36919149
If I even get to keep half, I'll be happy. And there is always the possibility of cruising at low dosages for extended periods of time. I will have to look into the pros/cons of doing that.
>>
>>36919146
Stay away from alcohol and 8 weeks of dbol will be harmless. And you shouldn't have blood pressure issues and even if it does get high it's only 12 weeks and oh man you have no idea your first cycle will be incredible. No other cycle will compare so seriously go to 750mg and thank me later that's still a baby dose and you can just drop it if you start getting really bad symptoms also just stay away from nolva until your pct and get ahold of aromasin if you can it's way better than arimidex in my opinion
>>
>>36919307
So for PCT I should take both Nolva and Aromasin/Arimidex? In which doses and how long? Do the doses and PCT duration depend on the duration and intensity of the steroid cycle?
>>
>>36919498
No I was saying use aromasin instead of arimidex but either is fine that's just my opinion. And no defiantly don't take any AI during pct. Pct is when you want to bring your hormones back to normal. And for nolvadex pct I'd say 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20mg add clomid if you can get it. Also look into a sarm called s4 for after your pct to help you keep those gains you made on cycle. I haven't fully researched it so I may be wrong but I don't think it shuts you hormones down. And no pct duration or dose doesn't change your body will shut down the same at any dose. I mean it though you better do 750mg Mon Wed Fri I wish I could go back and redo my first cycle with the knowledge I have now
>>
Waaaayyyy to early to start roids. Make about 100kgs of bodyweight with acceptable amount of fat and than start thinking of it.
>>
File: img012.jpg (39 KB, 635x799) Image search: [Google]
img012.jpg
39 KB, 635x799
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

LANKY BODY; LANKY RESULTS
>>
>>36919017
Use dbol or tbol for first 6 weeks combined with your test, youll thank me later. Also drop arimidex/nolva till you need it.
>>
>>36919068
lol why waste 5 years of your life when u can get the same results in 1 year on gear
>>
>>36919684
What exactly is the reasoning behind reaching a certain threshold before juicing? I know how to work out, I know how to eat. Steroids would simply speed up the progress?
>>
>>36919662
Does 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20mg mean the milligrams per day in week 1/2/3/4?
>>
>>36919797
You know how to work out and eat yet have 0 results? Doesnt sound like you know how to put that knowledge into practice.
>>
>>36922620
Two years ago I was 15kg lighter.
>>
>>36919017
Enjoy your cancer faggot, go natty for 3-4 years and if you want to then go on gear, faggot
>>
>>36919129
how is it cheating if he doesn't plan in competing in natty bb shows or tested powerlifting meets?

i don't care if people roid unless they're going to try and cheat through natty divisions and shit. otherwise, it's fair game 2bh
>>
On 2nd week of PCT after my first cycle. Spent the whole time trying to dial in the right ai dose, aromasin will be my next go to. Arimidex is too potent.

Be sure to get bloods before, during and after. Lastly no ai with your serm, that's counter productive.
>>
>>36922870
How much adex did you take?
>>
>>36922916

First signs of high estro I took .25 e3d, then .25 eod. Mid cycle bloods showed my estro was around 30 (bit high still) but I felt okay. Then it happened, adex builds up and eventually crashed my e2. Not fun! The last 3 weeks I took no ai and my dick now works again
>>
>>36919736
Goodbye tendons
>>
>>36923493
What were the signs?
>>
>>36919017
youre gonna gain a lot of muscle but you're still gonna look lanky. its just the curse of being 6'+. you will have to eat a fuckton and eventually go on growth if you want to really get that absolute freaky look. Good luck bro, I'll see you on the other side
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.