[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginner /fit/ Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: AlysonHannigan.jpg (607 KB, 1960x3008) Image search: [Google]
AlysonHannigan.jpg
607 KB, 1960x3008
A thread dedicated to the noobies who need a bit of advice on diet, lifting or anything related to getting /fit/.

I'll start, I've literally never stepped foot in a gym; I'm signing up and going to make the dive this week, I have some questions though:
(for context I'm 18 years old, 173cm, ~65kg, averagely built with a bit of fat around the hips and moobs atm)

-Will I look like a faggot if I just wear a plain white shirt?
-Any tips so I don't look like a complete autismo who doesn't know what they're doing?
-Should I just stick to machines to begin with until I understand the 'vibe' of the gym? (don't want to walk over to the weights and benches and what not and totally sperg out).

There's no lack of lifting routines/guides for form etc on the internet but it seems the diet part (at least what I'm looking for) is sort of limited.
-However, if you know any lifting/form guides/resources you find particularly great for beginners I'd definitely be interested
-Any simple diet suggestions which provide somewhat of a variety yet keep things quite simple for someone who's never been much of a chef, cheap would also be a nice bonus? I wouldn't mind devoting like 2 hours of my week purely cooking a few batches of like beef stir fry, chicken and whatever, a bunch of rice, shoving them in Tupperware containers and just heat up and eat as I please.
-I've always been an eggs and bacon sort of person but muesli and yogurt sounds great. What should I be looking for in muesli/breakfast grains and what type of yogurt (some of them are just loaded with sugar and shit)

That's all I can think of at the moment but feel free to answer as many as you please or just give any advice to someone in my situation (never gymed or dieted before).

Any other beginners are of course encouraged to ask questions, hopefully some seasoned lifters can give us all some advice
>>
1 month gym-pro here

-Will I look like a faggot if I just wear a plain white shirt?
You will look like a faggot DYEL any way

-Any tips so I don't look like a complete autismo who doesn't know what they're doing?
Look up SS routing or reggie park's novice routine, Im doing reggie's

-Should I just stick to machines to begin with until I understand the 'vibe' of the gym
no faggot, squats and oats(and free weights)

>-However, if you know any lifting/form guides/resources you find particularly great for beginners I'd definitely be interested
if it hurts quit doing it, stick your ass upand keep your head up

-Any simple diet suggestions which provide somewhat of a variety yet keep things quite simple for someone who's never been much of a chef, cheap would also be a nice bonus? I wouldn't mind devoting like 2 hours of my week purely cooking a few batches of like beef stir fry, chicken and whatever, a bunch of rice, shoving them in Tupperware containers and just heat up and eat as I please.

Squats and oats? and protein, just ditch the sugars and eat leafy greens

-I've always been an eggs and bacon sort of person but muesli and yogurt sounds great. What should I be looking for in muesli/breakfast grains and what type of yogurt (some of them are just loaded with sugar and shit)
greek yogurt or the activia with fiber to make you shidd :DDDd
>>
Read the sticky
Research form so you don't hurt yourself
Don't give a fuck about anyone else in the gym. If you feel self conscious about putting in your best effort youre never going to make it
Google "low cal foods".
Read the sticky
>>
>>36960311
Alright thanks for the help, will go for a big shop tomorrow and buy a bunch oats - any final tips for a first time gymer?
>>36960315
I have read the sticky. Most of the questions don't really relate what was said there, except probably the diet questions and you're right. I could probably google something like "low cal foods" and something decent. Was just hoping maybe there was some pasta floating around that people posted to noobies, starter pack sort of things. I'll just google a bunch of stuff now though - thanks
>>
>>36960276
She got ugly.
>>
File: CristinMilioti.jpg (307 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
CristinMilioti.jpg
307 KB, 750x500
>>36960521
She's still sort of cute, but here's the true goddess
>>
>>36960276
>-Will I look like a faggot if I just wear a plain white shirt?

Yes. But you'll look like a faggot anyway because you don't know what you're doing yet. But plain shirt and board shorts can't really go wrong for gym attire.

>-Any tips so I don't look like a complete autismo who doesn't know what they're doing?

Practice form at home with a broom stick for a week before you start. Play act as if it's the heaviest weight in the world but keep good form.

>-Should I just stick to machines to begin with until I understand the 'vibe' of the gym?

No. Fuck no. Stay away from the machines unless they are A) very high end machines, 2. You have a legitimate physical need to use machines as opposed to free weights, or Potato - you just want to fuck around, not better yourself, and likely injure yourself.
>>
>>36960276
>average build
>moobs

nah m8, you're fat.
>>
>>36960276
>-Will I look like a faggot if I just wear a plain white shirt?
no, no one will give you a second glance unless you do some really crazy / cringy shit. new people come and go all the time
>-Any tips so I don't look like a complete autismo who doesn't know what they're doing?
see above. just act humble. everyone is new at some point
>-Should I just stick to machines to begin with until I understand the 'vibe' of the gym?
sounds to me like you have a poor athletic background. you should do a pretty basic program with mobility, strength and bodyweight shit and some compounds thrown in for the first month, then decide for a training goal and find the best path to get to that goal, be it strength or a sport or bodybuilding.
>There's no lack of lifting routines/guides for form etc on the internet but it seems the diet part (at least what I'm looking for) is sort of limited.
depending on what you want and need. see above. same goes with diet. some people respond well to reducing carbs (LCHF - ish diets), some people can eat whatever and just stuff protein. depends on goals (gain - lose). information is free online.
>-However, if you know any lifting/form guides/resources you find particularly great for beginners I'd definitely be interested
find a PT or someone to teach you. read the sticky. visit the PLG and OWG threads on here and see what constitues good form and which youtubers are to be trusted. there are tons of solid books in pdf format.
>-Any simple diet suggestions which provide somewhat of a variety yet keep things quite simple for someone who's never been much of a chef, cheap would also be a nice bonus?
any kind of recipe database, make sure to get your protein. stay away from processed foods and make stuff yourself, its cheaper and healthier.
>-What should I be looking for in muesli/breakfast grains and what type of yogurt (some of them are just loaded with sugar and shit)
Any kind of non sweetened (Turkish for example). I recommend eggs
>>
>>36960276
>Any tips so I don't look like a complete autismo who doesn't know what they're doing?

There should be a PT around showing you the ropes.

I doesn't really matter what routine you do in the beginning (as long as it isn't something retarded like a six day split), just that you stick to it. Also your most important training tool will be something to track your progress, let it be an app or a plain ol' notebook. Key to building muscle is progressive overload and that you keep chucking at it.
Most newbs think it's a race, go ham for the first three months and burn out.
>>
>>36960276
When should I stop 5x5 and switch to a more aesthetic program? I think its when you can benchpress 100kg 5x5 right? .
>>
>>36960276
This thread has no point when everyone on this board is a beginner.
>>
>>36960784

No, it all depends on your goals and current progress. If you want to bench 100kg you should stick to a strenght focused routine like 5x5. If you want to look asthetic you may want to try something different.
But as a rule of thumb, you can switch programms every 4-8 weeks.
>>
Skelly reporting in on two weeks of progress

Been doing SS for two weeks now, I look like an auschwitz survivor at 6'1 and 59kg. Lifts are going steadily better - basically started out with the bar on every lift, I am pretty weak, and spent the first day purely focusing on form. Obviously I thought i was a smart cunt and didn't properly read SS, but after the first couple of days I read all the form guides and rippetoes vids and shit, that has helped me more than anything. eating ~2500 calories per day.

1x5 Deadlift: 40kg -> 57.5kg
3x5 Squat: 27.5kg -> 42.5kg
3x5 Bench: 20kg -> 35kg
3x5 OHP: 20kg -> 30kg

+chinups and dips each day

I'm not sure if this is good progress or slow progress - I tell myself that it's ok as long as I increase every lift by at least 2.5kg each workout. Does anyone else have similar height / weight who can compare their stats?
>>
>>36960851
thank you. I will stay on 5x5 until i can bench 100kg 5x5, as i believe that is the bare minimum and man that also weighs 100kg should be able to do and claim that they are strong.
>>
>>36960709
I'm only rocking the plain shirt, got decent adidas pants and a nice pair of shoes; so if board shots and plain shirt are acceptable I'm sure what I'm rocking will be fine.
Broom stick idea is pretty good, never thought of that. I'll give it a go over the next week before the gym.
I was always under the impression that everyone used the machines and barely anyone used the benches/free weights so you always had to wait to use shit - had it completely wrong. I might try go late at night to the gym just to get a feel of things, feel a tad more comfortable that way.

Thanks for all the help lad

>>36960726
Wouldn't say they're moobs if we're being completely honest, they're not enough to be able to grab even half a handful; they just aren't toned to look like proper pecks.

>>36960764
Tons of great advice here man, can't thank you enough

>>36960765
I think a PT does actually give you a run down when you sign up, completely forgot about that. I'm a noob but in general (regarding most things) I like to take my time and sort of sus things out, so I doubt I'd go ham. Then again I could gain a bunch of confidence in the next month and do exactly that; I'll try keep that in mind then. I'll also start tracking my personal bests, (bi)weekly weight gain/loss, etc. Thanks

>>36960799
Just trying to funnel all the beginners into a common place. Answer some questions that are a bit more past beginner, something the sticky didn't quite answer or something you're just curious about that you think someone more experienced could help with.

Even if there's only one person answering a couple questions well, it's still a win for those couple people (and everyone interested in a similar question).
>>
>>36960863
Two weeks is nothing and you don't need to compare yourself to anyone. Everyone is build different and has certain genetic advantages and disadvantages.
Try to keep good form - maybe even tape yourself with your phone - and slowly add weight and / or reps. Even if it's just 1 kg plate on each side or 1 rep more per week, that's great.
Also watch your diet, 59 kg on that height seems really low.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
Been lifting for 1.5 weeks. The only other people that lift when I am at the gym are the local rugby team.
>mfw 174 cm and 75 kg where everyone else is bear mode
>mfw smallest guy at gym
>mfw working with sub 50 kg weights where everyone seems to do 100 without effort

Is not like I am getting discouraged or anything but I was already nervous signing up for the gym but at least they are not assholes or anything
>>
>>36960885
> I like to take my time and sort of sus things out, so I doubt I'd go ham

I'm sure you'll be fine. It's just that I've seen too many newbs, who're 18, 19, 20 just get hyper motivated, run to the gym 6 days a week, spend 100 bucks on fartpowder and get either discouraged after a few months like "I put in all this work, why am I not a sick cunt yet?!"

Sure, a few have great genetics and made mad gains, but these are the exception.
>>
>>36960925
I can promise you no one cares. The most I think when I see someone lifting small weight is "I remember when I was at that weight. Good on him for starting"

Just keep going for 3 months man and then you won't be able to stop, trust me
>>
>>36960955
Yeah fuck that, starting off 6 days a week gym seems a bit much. I'm already a semi-regular runner so I was thinking of gym three days a week and then jog 2 days a week and have one complete rest day. Then just adjust accordingly. Probably won't run much during the first month due to body getting used to using new muscles etc, but once everything settles down hopefully I can get something like that going.

Should I be dedicated days at the gym for certain things or should I just be focussing on an 'all around lifting routine' for the whole week?
>>
>>36960784
5x5 serves two purposes. As a beginner routine it trains your CNS to lift heavy things. For the first 6~24 weeks you're not gaining muscular strength, your nervous system is learning to lift heavy things more efficiently. You don't start "growing" until after you've legitimately deloaded. Later in your lifting career you'll likely return to it from time to time as a "back to the basics" routine. Everyone I've ever known has done a micro six week cycle of it here and there.
>>
>>36961060
I didn't do a routine for my first few months at the gym and I really regret it now because it's hard as shit to make gains if you aren't following a program made by someone who knows what they're doing

On the other hand, the first few months should be ALL about building the habit of going 3 days a week. Once you can ignore those thoughts about "lets just skip the gym today" then you can really start making gainz

Going to the gym 3 days a week and jogging 2 days a week sounds great though. Just gotta make sure to eat a lot if you're try to gain
>>
>caring what you look like at gym 1st time you go

N G M I
G
M
I
>>
File: Greyskull-LP fit.png (37 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
Greyskull-LP fit.png
37 KB, 700x600
What do you guys think about the Greyskull LP fit version?

Also when should I attempt to do chin-ups and dips? I don't think I am strong enough for them right now so instead I've been doing the barbell replacements.
>>
>>36961146
Forgot to mention that I am on a cut right now and been lifting for only 1.5 weeks
>>
>>36961101
To begin with should I just eat a normal amount but just healthier foods, track my progress, and if I see a trend of not making gains then adjust the amount of food I'm eating?

Also this is the routine I'm looking at as suggested by >>36960311 should this do for a beginner?
>>
>>36960885
Don't practice with a fucking broomstick lmao
just go and learn on the go.
>>
>>36961156
Honestly any routine where you track the weight and do compound lifts will work for a beginner. It's all about noticing if you're stalling and figuring out what to do from there

>normal amount but healthier foods
This makes me think you'll be eating less calories, which means you won't make gains. You're going to progress as a beginner no matter what, because you're just going to get better at lifting weights. Doesn't mean you're building a lot of muscle though

Download MyFitnessPal and track your calories for a month or two. It's really easy, trust me. You probably want about 3000-3,500 calories per day.

After you use MFP for a bit, I've found I can kind of internalize how much I'm eating and I don't use it anymore, but it's fucking necessary at first to understand what a good diet is
>>
>>36961211
Alright will download it right now, thanks for all your help anon, doing Zyzz's work right now
>>
>>36961231
no problem man, when you feel like not going to the gym just remember we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36961146
If you have an exercise band you can do assisted chins and dips. Greyskull is a good format. Just one more variation. I'll let you in on a secret, it doesn't matter which beginner routine you do, just do one. They're a false choice. They all focus on getting strong as fast as possible using the big multi joint, compound, barbell lifts. Pick one you like and will stick to.
>>
>>36961179
I've worked with some guys who were so uncoordinated they couldn't do anything their first time out even with bodyweigt. Practicing form isn't a bad idea, and the Oly lifts are taught with a broomstick by professional Olympic coaches.
>>
>>36960276
Been lifting for 4 years now
Started out 18yo 5'11 65kg skinny fat
Now 85kg 10% body fat pretty happy where i am.

I basically wasted my first year so heres some things i wish i'd known.

- Diet is 90% of it. Count your calories, you don't have to weight everything but make sure you're getting between 1.5-2.2 g of protein per kilogram ( people will say more but honestly you just piss out amino acids.
My top advice is drink milk, good source of protein and you can drink it even when your full so if a small appetite is holding you back milk is your friend..

-Breakfast wise i have some un-sugared cereal and a protein shake
- http://imgur.com/a/aW3TN#4 Heres a /fit/ dump you can try some of them out

-Don't care what people think but also don't go full autismo, don't be afraid to ask someone for help or for a spot.

-Go for free weights, I spent far too long doing just machines and wasted my time. Just go for it with free weights. Might be worth getting a personal trainer or someone from the gym for one session just to show you how to do it then you'll be fine on your own

-Always progress, change up your routine and make sure you don't stagnate and keep lifting the same stuff. Micro load if you have to ( adding tiny weights so your making progress even when you don't feel like you are)

-Learn to love your body. The minute you start lifting is the day you're forever small.
I went from polar extremes from pure vanity and arrogance to hating everything about my body.
I've got over it now but when i was bulked i wanted to cut and when i was cut i thought i was tiny. Just keep everything real and don't become obsessed.

-And as for steriods or other drugs don't consider them until at least 3 years in. I wouldn't consider them at all to be honest.
>>
>>36961247
Thanks anon also one more question; how do you usually progress with dumbbell weights? So far I didn't have much trouble with the compound lifts but since dumbbell exercises 3x10 I begin to lose form and take momentum from my body even at 10 kgs at the last reps of the last sets.
>>
>>36961074
broscience at its absolute finest
>>
>>36961244
I think once I start going it won't be hard to keep going, I get kind of addicted to shit like this especially when I can see improvements. It's just actually making the leap out of my comfort zone to actually get to the gym that's the hard part for me.

Might wait until after exams, or at least this up coming test period before I start going - just means I can devote a large majority of my time to learning and improving without the stresses of Uni etc clouding my ability to learn. Once I get everything down pack I can even use gym as a stress reliever once Uni starts back up.

>>36961285
>My top advice is drink milk
Not a huge fan of milk tbqh, but I guess I could change that in the best interest of good gainz
>http://imgur.com/a/aW3TN#4
This is exactly what I needed, some simple yet effective recipes
>Don't care what people think
Something I think I need to improve in general, I guess it's something that comes with confidence which will (hopefully) be hugely gained once I start lifting
>Go for free weights
Yeah that seems to be the consensus. I have a friend of a friend who I talked to at a bar the other day who said he'd show me the ropes so I might actually take him up on his offer; seemed to know his shit
>change up your routine
How often do you need to do this? Is it dependent on how your tracking is going?
>Learn to love your body
I don't think I'll become obsessed, always felt like getting too huge makes you look retarded, out of proportion. But who knows I could change my perspective as I start making gains so I'll definitely keep that in mind
>or other drugs don't consider them
I won't, don't you worry

Slightly relating to that last one, what should I be drinking (alcohol wise) to stay healthy yet still get drunk? Also, what are some good drinks in general, only have been out a couple times and feel like I'm probably missing out on some gems because I'm just drinking all the generic shit
>>
>>36961288

Not the same anon but keep the form and push yourself to failure on each set. Whatever you do don't lie to yourself just log how many clean reps you finish. If you're doing something like 3x8-12 just work your way up to 3x12 then go heavier.

Dumbell exercises are auxiliary, the progress doesn't matter too much. Remind yourself of your long term progress and allow yourself to focus on form. As someone with self diagnosed imposter syndrome the only way I walk out that door is 100% knowing I didn't cheat a single rep and pushed myself all the way, might just be me though.
>>
>>36961452
nah man fuck that it's only an hour out of the day. It'll help your studying because you'll be able to focus so much more after hitting the gym

Your uni probably has a gym, that's a lot better because it's free. rather than going home or whatever and having to pay monthly
>>
>>36961454
>If you're doing something like 3x8-12 just work your way up to 3x12 then go heavier.

This. When you hit 3x12, drop down to 3x8 and add weight.
>>
>>36961473
Uni gym at the moment is quite expensive, even for students. I think they're revamping the whole thing and making it bigger and better and lowering prices significantly in the process, so I'll get on that for sure as soon as it becomes a good deal.

As for now I guess you're right. It just seems like such a big thing in my mind atm because it's new and I've never done it before. But as you said it's only a few hours out of my week in the grand scheme of things. I have a bunch of tests next week but I promise you I'll sign up end of next week, you have my word
>>
>>36961515
If you do SS or SL you're looking at ~45min lifting time max for the first few weeks. So figure ~1.5hrs per lifting day from leaving your place to showered and changed.
>>
>>36961604
That's fine, about the same time I'd spend on a warmup, 5km jog, cooldown, swim in ocean, home, shower. Shouldn't affect the Uni in any drastic way. Also SS, SL?
>>
Some motivation
>>>/s/16650815
>>>/s/16658324
>>>/s/16661173

Few things are as godly as a fit gf. Be consistent and learn to love the process. Once you start seeing results you'll never go back. Give it at least six months.
>>
>>36960276
creatine while trainng for strength yes or no?
>>
Why are tons of recipes for bulking using chicken as the main meat? Is there something bad about steak, lean beef mince, lamb, etc?
>>
>>36961454
>>36961490
Ah ok So instead of increasing weight I should increase reps first got it thanks anons
>>
>>36960619
I'm still pissed about the ending
>>
>>36960276
Will I look like a faggot if I just wear a plain white shirt?
Unless you do crossfit, noone will even fucking notice you. And people will only notice a crossfitter cause he make sure everyone knows
>Any tips so I don't look like a complete autismo who doesn't know what they're doing?
You can try SS and do reasearch on exercises, plenty of info out there.

>Should I just stick to machines to begin with until I understand the 'vibe' of the gym? (don't want to walk over to the weights and benches and what not and totally sperg out).
For a while, sure, if you want to. But the rule of thumb is: the quicker you get off the machines and onto free weights, the better. The danger of doing a lot of machine work is that you get too use to it and scared of picking up free weights, so suit yourself.
>>
>>36961714
It's an okay ending as far as TV Series go to be honest. I prefer the ending to HIMYM over Dexter any day or even Breaking Bad to be honest. They kind of introduced the mother and then killed her off straight away at the ending which was kind of annoying but the fact that he was still chasing after Robin makes sense and actually makes a sort of happy ending to the whole thing. As happy as ending a pretty great TV Series can get at least
>>
>>36961741
Just quickly what does SS actually stand for? Will probably help in my google searches for good information

And yeah I might just fuck the machines off completely tbqh, sound like a waste of time.
>>
Fatass slowly defatifying. From 5'9 260 to 220 since I started eating right.

I was reading around and some other people on the board were saying don't bother going to the gym until you look decent in the first place. Is that just a load of shit or true? I haven't done any exercise I've just been eating a deficit.

Was going to sign up this week to speed up the
process and reduce that inevitable loose skin effect but now I'm not too sure.
Also is the starting strength app worth it? Thats the program I was going to start with
>>
>>36961760
super strength senpai
>>
>>36961774
Ahhhh makes sense, tyty
>>
>>36961761
I read many times here that lifting on a deficit at least lets you maintain your muscle while losing fat so I guess it's better than not doing anything. I am also around your height and 75 kgs and have started lifting on a deficit
>>
>>36961760
SS=Starting Strength
SL=Strong Lifts
ICF=Ice Cream Fitness
>>
>>36961833
when do you switch to 3x5 on SL?
>>
>>36960619
Total qt in The Wolf of Wall Street
>>
For the love god protect your back.

Do your god damn warmups, and do your god damn stretches after your workout. I didn't do that shit for years, and I moved slightly wrong at work the other day and my back has been completely locked up for 4 days now.

Take care of your god damn back.

I may actually be done with lifting because of this, more than likely going to just do body weight + calisthenics, and a varied cardio from here on out.
>>
>>36961654
That's not motivation, it just makes me feel like a dyel. I've started and quit twice because of girls like that at my gym.
>>
>>36961886
alweays warm up with atleast the bar and 5 reps
>>
>>36961663
yes. Still has major benefits

>>36961689
>Is there something bad about steak, lean beef mince, lamb, etc?
no, chicken is a very lean protein and has a high protein to calorie ratio.
If you are bulking then it is not as important cause youll probably get enough protein from other sources.
>>
>>36961911
>yes. Still has major benefits
alrigh
>>
>>36961886
what back stretches are there besides hanging from the pullup bar, and the sun salutation stretch
>>
>>36961515
If you spend half the time in the gym that you normally spend hating your body, you'll be fucking ripped in no time
>>
eat

FUCKING

EAT

spaghettis with meat and tomato sauce

just EAT
>>
>>36960276
To all the noobs

Do your fucking cardio. Even while bulking, you'll just have to up your calorie intake a little bit but it sure as hell is worth it.

No matter how big you get, you should always be able to do a 5k in 30 minutes.
>>
>>36961974
i sure as hell cant
>>
>>36961846
When you de load 3 times.

>increase weight each workout until failure
>keep weight same next workout
>if complete all reps no worries increase weight next workout
>if fail keep weight same next workout. If fail at same weight next workout then deload 10% the next workout
>when the process repeats itself three times then drop from 5x5 to 3x5
>>
>>36962033
i mean, switch to 3x5 for the rest of working out, not just for that one workout
>>
>>36962066
Right.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.