[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What brought you here /fit/? How bad did she destroy you that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 24
File: 1457652638954.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457652638954.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
What brought you here /fit/? How bad did she destroy you that fitness became your life?
>>
Didn't destroy me, just gave me the clarity that I can do better
>>
File: 1456468370677.jpg (78 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1456468370677.jpg
78 KB, 534x401
just a FAT FUCK who's GONNA make it
>>
>>36904836
She rejected me and was super nice about it, then I overheard her telling all her friends about the 'fat freak stalker' and I fell into depression and completely lost my mind and became the joke of the school. I completely blamed it on being fat (I was a typical 'nice guy neckbeard' minus weaboo shit). Once I made it, I finally realised that being a fat fuck was just part of it and no lifting to hide the autism and lack of self worth at the core of my soul. Lifting brings me nothing, yet I am addicted to it. If I don't lift I feel like shit yet when I lift I feel like I accomplish nothing.
>>
>>36904836
I've been lifting from 2006-present, I have the longest troll in fucking history going on, here is my plan...
>be in highschool
>get made fun of all the time, picked on, bullied, laughinggirls.jpg when I would try to talk to them
>6'1'' 130lb skellington couldn't do shit
>just a complete shit highschool career
>even played sports, I was "ok"
>graduate highschool
>go to college
>get fucking qt of a gf
>cheats on me
>almost die of heartbreak, depression
>come back home, am 19 at this point
>still laughing girls jpg 24/7 when people see me
>have enough
>join the Marine Corps
>go completely off the grid, no highschool friends, no Facebook, nothing
>begin lifting
>doing gangster shit in the corps
>new personality/outlook on life
>fast forward to present
>got money, tfw no gf ;_; no kids, aesthetic as fuuuark, nice car, living the dream
>highschool decade meet is coming up
>no one has seen me since 2006
>only whispers and legends around my hometown about what I am doing
>pictures here and there like they have photographed fucking bigfoot
>but I know all of their power levels
>getting fat, having kids, the hot chicks are turning into deflated manatee child factories
>no one knows my power level
>going to show up to meet in some juicy as fuuuuark short shorts ZYZZ style and a gym shirt
>and just show off my gains the entire time, hit on some old high school crushes that married the "football jock" all the while the fucking cucks can't do shit
>Iambrolyandtheyarekrillin.jpg
>maybe leave with a slut or two, haven't decided
>get shit faced and have a ball
this will end my long troll, but by god it will be a glorious day gentleman
>>
>>36904845
This
>>
File: 1461175567521.jpg (50 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
1461175567521.jpg
50 KB, 400x536
She rejected me and basically treated me like I was trash, even though we were good friends before. My lack of experience and oneitis was convinced me that she'd accept me as her boyfriend and we'd have a good relationship. Didn't happen. What happened was she flaked on me constantly, said she was busy while she was not (I was just trying to meet with her to talk about I was okay with remaining friends, after I got rejected), she never cared about how it was like for me and what I've been gone through.

She was interested in keeping me around though. She did the bare minimum to make me into her orbiter. But I wasn't having it. I was filled with rage. I kept the "nice guy" act for a little more after deciding to completely erase her from my life. I said shit like "Yeah, I get where you come from, if you're feeling uncomfortable we can just not see each other for a time, I care about you" and etcetera. After building that comfort, I NEVER talked to her again. Feels good mang. She tried to come back to me as I've became more popular, hanged out with cuties all the time (wasn't fucking them but it makes a good appearance) and people liked me more as I developed more game. I've gave myself entirely to PUA shit after she rejected me, that went on for a year. Even took a bootcamp, from a raging faggot, that is. PUAs are insecure womanly beta faggots. After realizing I beta'd myself up with gamey RSD PUA shit, I decided to pull off from the game for a little while. That was when I realized women didn't respond positively to me because I LACKED VALUE. My body was in a shit state. My style and hair was fine, my game was okay, but that gut and moobs really didn't help me getting girls and getting people treat me with more respect.

I realized life is on easy mode for Chads. So, why not becoming the Chad? I lift for power (no you autist, not saying "functional strength"), because that makes you more alpha and they treat you with more respect. I like the power. That's why.
>>
>>36905115
This will blow up in your face. Guaranteed.
>>
>>36905115

Very inspirational post, anon. I'm hoping it goes exactly as you described. Please please update us on how it turns out. When's your reunion and can you give an exact date when you you create a thread about this?
>>
>>36904836
If you've ever had a girlfriend you are NOT welcome on 4chan. please go to reddit.
>>
>liftan for women

kill yourselves
>>
>>36905115
Post body or go back to /r9k
>>
>>36905115
If i was you Id just show up in a very well fitting tshirt and a good pair of jeans. They show your gainz without screaming "NOTICE ME"
>>
>>36905317
This! holy shit dont be that faggot that dresses up in short shorts and sone shit kicker singlet I promise you everyone in the room will pick up on how desperate you are to show and you will look like even more of a faggot. Wear some nice well fitting clothes and let your classmates mire the proper way. Dont let them know that after all this time you are still the same loser trying to impress them.

I love you anon :^*
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 213x237
>>36904836
It wasn't about a girl, my pops has been getting me to train and keep fit since early childhood.. I've quit my hopes and dreams to study sports and fitness just to hear him say he's proud of me.. Been over 10 years and I'm still waiting.
>>
She rejected me in a kinda shitty way, it's been 6 months and she's still the only girl that's on my mind

I lifted here and there before her but she sure as fuck gave me a good motivation at the start of the 2k16.

I don't blame her for much, maybe she didn't HAVE to make out with another guy 15 min after telling me she 'might' go out with me, but still, that's life. I'm more angry at myself for my complete inability to let this go.

I dunno man, I guess she ticked all the boxes for me, some that I didn't even know I had, and now no girl seems to be able to match her. I guess at the end of the day, I really just need to get laid.
>>
No specific person just the realization that I was 20 and kissless virgin skeleton.
>>
>>36905115
>So much importance to one event
>Classic "school reunion" movie scene playing in head

100% no one is gonna care and you will feel just as depressed afterwards
>>
>>36904836

Well I mean I know what I don't want in a women now...but because i see her traits in 95% of women outside of the gym, I've become sorta cynical, and don't really want to fuck around with women despite being one of few really aesthetic guys in my year at uni (there's more aesthic guys in the higher years/grad tho)

>tfw roommate and I became good fronds due to lifting
>he's starting to bench 185 for reps October last year
>gets a gf;
>1 year later, a little fatter, can do 185 for two

What makes this entire thing a shitshow is that his gf is a watered down version of "her", and it makes me sick.
>>
I read this thread and thought, "fitness was my life before she fucked me up." Then I realized, I dedicated my life to lifting after Dani broke me years ago. And I'm STILL getting my shit fucked up fampai. What the hell is wrong with me?

Since lifting I just get shit on by hotter girls now. T- thanks fit ;_;
>>
>>36905843

Dont worry fambrah, I kept gettin wrecked by the same grill for years, despite all the warning signs of a psycho

Q:
>are you going after average chicks?
>>
>>36904836
I'm literally a wizard senpai, I never even asked her
>>
>>36905244
I was kind of like this. A girl who didn't like me but kept me around. I would keep telling myself I'm done with this, and then she would do the bare minimum to convince me there was a chance. I was convinced it would workout. I was convinced I loved her. I've been convinced that I loved other girls since. But no more. I got tinder after a breakup and started fucking a million girls. I can't even tell if I like it anymore. I feel nothing.
>>
>>36905875
I dated a girl who was pretty cute, a little better looking than me.

Then I dated a girl who I fucked when she was skinny but when I started dating her she was just on her way to becoming fat. I think in retrospect that she probably realized this and that's why she got me into a relationship.

After they crushed me I started fucking tons of girls. I fuck average qts, I fuck fat chicks with big titties, I fuck Puerto Rican girls with asses, I fuck ugly girls, I fuck girls who are way too hot for me. None of it matters anymore.
>>
>>36905115
Do this instead you arrogant cunt
>>36905317
>>
>>36905115
everyone know bullies suck but you are still the same skelly from HS anon

you forgot to lift your mind
>>
>>36905115
>going to show up to meet in some juicy as fuuuuark short shorts ZYZZ style and a gym shirt

AW man, c'mon. You're better than that. At least just wear gear that shows off without being attention-seeking or screams "look at me".

Why are you letting these people live rent-free in your head anyway? They will have mostly changed and moved on.
>>
>>36905967

Deload from girls and focus on mental health form

Then find a qt powerliftan chick, it sounds weird I know but in my (Limited) experience, "normal" chicks are absolutely manipulative, emotionally draining, and can stop you from achieving your goals -- and it's not even like they mean to be that, they just end up that way...Now to avoid sounding like a sperglord, I have friends who have gfs that ARENT like that, but they're rare/seem weird initially.

Source: My anecdotal evidence further supported by anecdotal evidence of my friends, some of whom are dating dumb average girls, others girls who lift, etc.
>>
>>36905115

Lol /r9k/ isn't good at much but fuck you guys are good with the fictional greentexts
>>
>>36906063
I try to focus elsewhere but i end up being sucked back due to an inescapable sex drive which leads me to being broken again since it will result in failure and no sex and so i return to focusing on mental health until i get urges again and try to find a girl etc etc

How to break the cycle?
>>
File: feel5.jpg (41 KB, 498x597) Image search: [Google]
feel5.jpg
41 KB, 498x597
>>36904836

she?

there has never been a she

I do it cause I used to be fat and I like being fit now
>>
File: 1453611045083.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1453611045083.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>36904836
>was that awkward kinda edgy kid no one really liked
>met this girl, cute and popular
>somehow start to talk on a regular basis
>after some months we chat everyday, sometimes she calls me and we speak for hours
>im mad in love
>she gets a boyfriend
>ok
>he treats her like shit, she always telling me about it
>after like a year she switches schools
>we talked like 5 times after that
>friendzoned af, realize im the worst betalord to ever live

yeah now i got a gf and all but i turned into an asshole after that. dont want to get hurt again.
>>
I thought to myself "I should work out" and then I started working out.

Now it's 6 years later and I deadlift a lot of weight.
>>
>>36904836
I tried lifting through heartbreak. i only failed miserably and drank myself into oblivion. then I got sober and realized how happy I was to be off the sauce, then I dieted and realized how happy I was losing weight, then I lifted and realized how happy I was getting stronger and looking better.

I lift for me and only me.
the perks that come with it are just that, perks
>>
i did life without them before.
i can do life without them again.

say it over and over.
>>
>>36905115
You have made it anon, why even go? You used them and the whole highschool experience as motivation, it has served it's purpose. If you go it will not go as planned, and you will feel worse after... don't go
>>
>>36905115
That's a whole lot dedication just to troll some people from the past at one meaningless event.
>>
File: 1461118227058.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461118227058.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>36905919
That's def better than feeling like shit. Fucking gets old after a time. I was off the market for a while but hell, maybe I should use Tinder too. People always say Tinderellas are the loosest women around.

Also;

> 2016
> Having feelings for girls
> ISHYGDDT
>>
>>36906662
>People always say Tinderellas are the loosest women around.
Is this really true?
havent used tinder since it seems you get nothing from it unless youre a chick basically
>>
>>36906906

>are people on an app where you swipe for dick to suck sluts?

gee, I wonder
>>
File: 1458348076442.jpg (130 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
1458348076442.jpg
130 KB, 960x849
>>36906906
Yup. I have a friend. He was a KV. He got a date with a girl, straightly invited her to his place to drink wine. She accepted, they met and the made out. If it he had even just a little game, he'd fuck her easily.

Even a shy guy can do this. On the other hand I have a beta friend who literally has 0 dates from Tinder. So YMMV.
>>
>>36907013
>. On the other hand I have a beta friend who literally has 0 dates from Tinder.
See this is what i fear will happen
put tons of energy into this bullshit with zero payout
i once heard a good saying that if you dont get girls IRL you wont get em on tinder, you just get rejected faster
that and most women use tinder for validation because its faster and safer than going to a bar and waiting to be hit on

shit
>>
>Be me
>Last year
>Get a footdrop injury on my left calf and foot
>"SHEET.JPG
>Be a poor fag without monies for rehabilitation
>Let that shit heal up for 2 months
>started running to be able to walk
>Gain the ability to run without failure
>started getting into weightlifting last October
>MRW I'm now the eye candy for mostly jailbait and old milfs

LIFE'S good negros
>>
I used to be around 170 and looked great, gained up to 190 due to laziness and getting too comfortable with my ex. My ex would make hints all the time that I should care about my weight again and go back to the gym like I used to. Yet she'd still say she loves me how I am and that she just wants me to be healthy.
She left me for a faggot twink asian tool.

I have given up on the thought that a woman can be good looking and not be shallow or a gold digger.
Now, I just desire to return to my /fit/ ways and find me a qt cardio bunny.

I suppose I also want to go back to being /fit/ to show my ex what she left. Except, only be even better looking than I was before. For what purpose though? I'm not sure if I want her back after how much she hurt me. I know I'll be able to do better.
I guess I'm just spiteful.
>>
File: 1460874633116.jpg (107 KB, 800x1743) Image search: [Google]
1460874633116.jpg
107 KB, 800x1743
>>36905115
someone please post the screencap of the dude who went to a halloween party as bane after "breaking out of DYEL mode"
>>
>>36904836
i just started working out and searched for the 4chan fitness board
>>
>>36904836
Damn OP, it's like you know me, all right here goes
>Be me high school freshman in the fall of 2012
>was pretty dyel back then, about 130 lbs, did rock climbing though so was reasonably strong
>develop an enormous crush on a girl from my class
>we flirt back and forth but I never make a move
>couple months into school she gets a bf
>didn't think much of it at the time, thought it was gonna blow over pretty soon
>several months later they're still going strong and she becomes my oneitis
>over the course of freshman and sophomore year I spill my guts to her several times
>she however doesn't want to leave her bf
>spent most of sophomore year in deep depression, hating myself, cutting (why the fuck did I ever do that), contemplating suicide, the whole spiel
>enter summer of 2014 (between my sophomore and junior year)
>stop rock climbing and my brother gets me into lifting
>bestdecisionofmylife.jpg
>parents get me a job with a couple of other friends and soon we also start lifting together
>become more disciplined due to work being hard as shit
>become more social since friends take me under their wing and go out nearly every weekend
>become more confident due to noob gains
>completely forget about my oneitis
>school starts and I march into junior year more alpha than ever
>she eventually did break up with him but I couldn't be less bothered since I realised what a fucking retard both myself and my crush were
>now at the end of senior year I always cringe whenever I think back to those times and how I wasted over a year of my life over her
>retarded oneitis recently moved in with her older retarded stoner bf who lives with his mom and hasn't even finished high school
>mfw I realised the size of the bullet I dodged by getting over her
despite all of this, there are no hard feelings between me and her and we do keep in touch somewhat
I never stopped lifting and don't plan to, due to it and my friends, I was reborn and learned how to enjoy life again
>>
I didnt like my body
I still dont
I probably never will

But i cant stop now
>>
>>36907396
Bumping for this
>>
>>36906179

Hey sorry for the late response anon, tis exam season for me

I have a really good gym bro, frankly one of the best people I know, in or out of the gym, even. He's like the older brother/father figure I never had (RIP Greg Plitt)/ I measure girls by how they stack up to him It sounds awfully homo, I know but if they don't want to self improve/will make me co-dependant and keep me on a leash, then the grill can fuck right off

So while you may single, well you'll have a great bro, make great gains/memories together and probably even rough times....all of these will build your bond with your bro. And you'll realize that you're happy and that most/some normal girls will take that newfound peace away

tldr
>Find a close gym bro who becomes a pseudo older/younger brother
>Measure your girls by how they stack up to your male bro
>>
>>36910953
This
>>
>>36910953

How many seconds in eternity anon
>>
>>36904836
pretty bad. years of verbal abuse, now im yaked and single with double digits under my belt. feelsgoodman.png
>>
File: 1459230186339.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1459230186339.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>36910376
gud read
you're gonna make it brah
>>
File: 1461430728151.jpg (21 KB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1461430728151.jpg
21 KB, 255x234
>>36907085
you sound like a retard
and a newfag
>>
I wanted to feel like I was good enough to date my qt by getting /fit/. Then it turned out that qt was in love with someone else.

I don't want to date anyone anymore desu. I didn't even want to date them initially. It just happened. Now I'm alone again and dislike people even more. At this point I just want to keep lifting and get to my gw. I don't want to be bothered by social gains anymore.
>>
File: 1460995044203.jpg (20 KB, 302x217) Image search: [Google]
1460995044203.jpg
20 KB, 302x217
hey honey I'm 4 months pregnant with my second child, its not yours.
>>
File: 1452587438965.png (199 KB, 660x596) Image search: [Google]
1452587438965.png
199 KB, 660x596
i don't get why /fit/ gives so much of a shit about girls. You have to develope inner reliance, not spend your time trying to fill the void with gfs.
>>
File: boxxyohnos.jpg (7 KB, 409x268) Image search: [Google]
boxxyohnos.jpg
7 KB, 409x268
Luckily I started lifting solely for myself a full year and half before I ever met "her". By the time we met I already had achieved a much better than average body. She would compliment me on it, but was never overly caring about my fitness life.

We date, I fall in love, she doesn't, it kills me so bad that I couldn't handle seeing her around so I moved across the entire country and began a new life and new career. Everything has worked out for the better, many life upgrades since, but I still miss the hope of that dream-life I thought we were going to build together. I'm nearly 30 with a long list of ex's and bed's, but none ever made me feel what she did, not even the teenage love shit.

tl:dr - so I keep lifting for myself, often times to distract myself from what will never be.
>>
File: 1384118708008.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1384118708008.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1080
One day I turned around and she was holding some other guy's hand. I dumped her with no mercy.

She begged for me back about 5 times because she was in love with me for real. She begged for forgiveness. I showed her none. I loved her and she broke my heart.

I don't know why, I still feel like I need to stick it to her.
>>
I want to live longer
Also more sex would be nice

Maybe I'm lifting for her, but that was a long long time ago

Who knows, not me
>>
File: photoSmaller.png (705 KB, 859x534) Image search: [Google]
photoSmaller.png
705 KB, 859x534
this ass put me in jail for the night after she got pissed when I walked in on her finishing with some dude in my apartment on my fucking couch and now I also have a buncha legal shit to deal with............ain't fucking worth it. I'm getting a dog now and sticking with improving myself.
>>
>>36905244
nice dubs
>>
>6'1 132 lbs
>Can't do more than 5 push-ups
>Can only do around 30-40 push-ups with my legs on the ground
>Fucked up yellow teeth
>Stink like sulfur
>Pale
>6.5 inch dick, but extremely skinny
I'm getting whitening strips and braces this summer, I'm starting to be able to do more push-ups, I can plank for longer, do more sit ups now, and I've started going outside more often. Hopefully once I gain about 60 pounds I won't have a pencil dick anymore. We're all gonna make it bros. I'm still looking for ways to get rid of my smell, but I should have it fixed by summer.
>>
File: WIN_20160424_22_05_58_Pro.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160424_22_05_58_Pro.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>36904836
Actually I dumped my gf at the time and then my best friends girl tried to fuck me. I told her to get the fuck out. Don't get wrong, maybe I let things get too far and out of hand, but I didn't fuck her, all that happened was a kiss on the forehead because I didn't want these feels. She then tells her bf everything that happened, he goes on a fucking rampage and destroys my social life. People are cutting my off left and right. I was at a fucking loss. I spent my birthday that month alone drinking myself down and enjoying an ice cream cake all alone. I lost some of my best friends.

I discovered the gym the following month. I've now been working out very consistently over a year. I have made many friends in this gym and have met mentors that have completely changed my entire perspective on life. I learned that we are the average of 6 people we spend the most time with, I went from hanging out with stoners going nowhere in life to hanging out with engineers, business owners, and a med student that all lift. Some of the best friends anyone could ask for. I now am shipping for the army may 3rd, I plan on seeking a degree in engineering, would like to work on the floor.

218lbs, (still cutting)
Bench 330lbs
squat 405lbs
deadlift 525lbs

One day I will return the true born king of /fit
>>
>>36904836
I believe she was the one God has selected for me, but I failed to keep her.
>>
>>36904836
>Be 24
> Ex comes back into life after years of no communication
> Only LTR i ever had
> Post uni grad with shit job in mortgages
> Oneitis is strong with this one
> Reunification with her
> Few weeks of just friends until we plow
> Feel like on cloud nine
> Continues for a year
> During that time, quit job and rugby and just play vidya while eating shit and getting fat
> She starts getting wise to how much of piece of shit I have become
> Doesn't talk to me for a few weeks
> We go out one lunch
> Says she fucked someone else
> destroyed.jpg
> Cuts off all communication

This was a year ago to the day. I know because it was 5 days after my birthday. I have lost 40 pounds since, got new better job, making gainz, and has a few rendzvous with ladies since.

However, heart still broke. Never find a lady as beautiful or interesting or smart as her. Oneitis is still strong with me. She's still in my dreams judging me and disappointed with me.

Does it ever go away?
>>
She didn't destroy me, i destroyed it, for nothing.
>>
>>36904845
First reply is best reply
>>
>>36904836
>The reason I lift is for myself
Fuck doing this for anyone else.
>>
File: margeonpoint.jpg (41 KB, 680x676) Image search: [Google]
margeonpoint.jpg
41 KB, 680x676
She didn't destroy me.
It was more of, she can't walk anymore and being helpless to do anything about it. I was upset because we were partners and its hard seeing somebody you know who was strong just breakdown.
This was during spring break, and after eating junk food and other shit constantly I started to focus on losing weight. I quit fapping, I stopped smoking for a bit, started eating healthier and did cardio every time I lifted. I didn't really do this for her. But I wanted to become somebody that she could look up to or w/e, it's been 6 weeks and I lost like 5lbs. My current weight is now 215. My main goal is to get abs by the end of July as a birthday present to myself.
>>
File: Manu.jpg (25 KB, 499x342) Image search: [Google]
Manu.jpg
25 KB, 499x342
>>36914926
That's what you get for quitting rugby you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36915027
6 weeks, 5lbs. Mate are you tracking your calories? If you were doing cardio and counting your calories you should be cruising by now. Cut 500 calories per day and do cardio, I'm down from 247 to 234 in just over a month.
>>
>>36915198
It could be more, I'm not sure at what weight I started.

My calorie count for a normal day is around 1500 - 1800

And I do cardio everytime I work out.
>>
>>36915181
You are not wrong.
>>
>>36904836
Well OP, she completely fucked my life up. After so many years she bails on me. I decided to become something she will never have in her life.
>>
File: itsMRCoolICE.jpg (92 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
itsMRCoolICE.jpg
92 KB, 500x351
>>36916578
Me 2, bro. Me 2...
>>
>>36904836
She tore me to such shreds that I grabbed the next bit of pussy that came my way and held on way too fucking tightly. Fucking grabbed a gains goblin.

Finally back on track but fuck, we're talkin 8 months of setback. I could be so much bigger right now... Suuuuucks!
>>
my best friend cucked me and my ex tried to pass the kid off as mine

shortly after both my parents died

atleast i have you lads and my homegym
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 559x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 559x515
>>36916660
Brah keep goin brah
>>
>Hit me, Kicked me, Left scars all over
>Degraded me, Hurt me, Belittled me
>Controlled me with suicide
>Gaslit me
>Broke me, made me beg, made me humiliate myself
>No one helped
>Finally got to the end of my rope and broke up with her.
>Started lifting
>Go visit the Ex from before her
>Ex is mirin, say she wants to go beat up 'Her' for treating me so poorly
>See Ex a year later 'Wow Anon! You are looking really good! just like... Really good!'
>Ex is straight up biting her lip mire
>Ex committed and monogamous to current dude.

Man I would totally take a little bit off the Ex, I miss her so much senpai.

The problem is I like her new dude. He's a ship captain and a chill stoner, we went to a bar and had drinks. He invited me into his home and fed me, like... There is nothing bad about this guy?!? I would lift with him?!? I can't find a reason to dislike him, even if I want my Ex.
>>
>>36905115
>going to show up in the douchiest attire ever
>I am an adult

what is wrong with you
just wear nice clothes and be kind to everyone
>>
I had a fat liver that could kill me if I didn't do anything, then depression hit like a truck after some shit with old bros of mine.

Stop using my first name and used my middle name, got into lifting, and the rest is history pretty much.
>>
File: 7csH9h3.jpg (146 KB, 958x842) Image search: [Google]
7csH9h3.jpg
146 KB, 958x842
>>36907396
>>36911096
>>
>>36914926
You played rugby? same here. Thats how I made my beginner gain and started making friends. After season a lot of the team started lifting together and I haven't stopped since. Now I play in an adult league, rugby saved my life.
>>
I'm just a fatass that doesn't want to be fat anymore.
>>
>>36905115
>maybe leave with a slut or two, haven't decided

fysically cringed when I read that
>>
File: 1417841788434.jpg (16 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
1417841788434.jpg
16 KB, 527x612
Too many rejections. They never wanted me man.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.