[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hips look wider as I burn fat because body prefers to burn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>hips look wider as I burn fat because body prefers to burn fat above bellybutton and hold on to everything below it.
>>
>>36826954
does this guy know what obliques are
>>
File: 1460232875358.png (343 KB, 401x595) Image search: [Google]
1460232875358.png
343 KB, 401x595
>>36826954
You have to keep in calorie deficit, lift heavy, hit protein requirements and wait it out. Eventually you will get to a point where your body will start taking the fat off that area.

In that dudes case (the picture) he is kind of fucked due to the fact his hips are large and his shoulders are narrow so it is basically impossible for him to create the V taper proportion. If your shoulders are wide and your hips are wide you should be able to buff your shoulders/lats up enough to create that illusion (though may requrire AAS

Anyway just wait it out and keep cutting, even if you have to hit a low body weight.

>picture of guy with wide shoulders and hips in this post
>>
>>36826973
I don't think it's actually that bad. His shitty tattoo placement accentuates his hourglass figure but without them it wouldn't be that noticeable.
>>
>>36826954
>hold on to everything below it

thats not fat m8

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T
>>
>>36826991
Are you serious, dude?
>>
>>36826994
Yeah.
I mean to "fix" it he needs to hit lats like ducking yesteryear.
I don't understand which part you're asking about though. Does his shitty tattoo placement accentuate an hourglass figure? Absofuckinglutely.
>>
>>36826991
It's his naturally narrow shoulders and very low back/lat development that accentuates it. If he would build his lats up and hit his shoulders more he might be able to make it less noticeable.

In his case though in general he is pretty fucked for V taper. Better off for him to just be permabulk and lift heavy instead of that lean look.
>>
File: e545e_ORIG-doorbrah.jpg (79 KB, 735x766) Image search: [Google]
e545e_ORIG-doorbrah.jpg
79 KB, 735x766
>>36826973
>implying obliques will help
Alpha genetics, Beta results
>>
>>36827010
His hips are fucking wide, like "high test" meme wide. The tattoos don't do anything.
>>
>>36827012
>>36827021
Ok, clearing the air here. I'm not saying "naw that ain't shit" I just wanted to point out the unfortunate decision he made when he got those/them/it coupled with other factors that weren't as apparent in his before picture which is when he made that decision. Thats it. I agree with you.
>>
File: 139.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
139.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>>36827010
>ducking yesteryear
>>
>>36827015
Yeah, dare to say that to doorbrah in his face. I bet you would piss your pants and suck his cock if he commands you to.

So easy to talk shit on the internet.
>>
>>36826954
>Having huge hips and small waist
>Get waist tattoo to make things even worse

people are fucking idiots
>>
>>36827753
do you have any idea how much pussy those tattoos get him?
>>
>>36826954
That's not FAT, it's FRAME.

This just proves that life is set in bone. Look at the pic on the right. YOU CAN SEE HIS FUCKING PELVIS. He could literally starve himself and get rail thin and he'd STILL have those hips, because NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING OR DIETING WILL CHANGE BONE.
>>
>>36827764
if he placed them somewhere else YES, but that placement makes him look transgender
>>
>>36827764
It's all about the bracelets.
>>
>>36826954

why not just do some heavy floor pulling to thicken lateral abs?

or use a belt for all your lifting?
>>
>>36827015
this dude actually looks like a fucking beast
>>
>>36827779

Agreed on bone structure but the faggot in the OP fucked up by being a faggot curl/bench bro and neglected his back. A good meat shield with wide lats would diminish the effects of klinefelter hips
>>
i have hips like op. what can i do?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.