[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fags your sticky is down If I starve myself & only eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mhm.png (64 KB, 328x489) Image search: [Google]
mhm.png
64 KB, 328x489
Hey fags your sticky is down

If I starve myself & only eat lean meat, will I lose weight? I don't leave the house at all.
>>
>>36820900
Calories in = calories out
>>
>>36820914
no, that doesn't apply to this scenario.

To answer OP, Yes!

People seem to mix up diet a lot. Just be sure to drink a lot of water.
>>
File: 1444374229577.jpg (45 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1444374229577.jpg
45 KB, 640x425
>>36820941

Fuck I was about to say ;-;

I mean I leave the house sometimes but not really. I try to go to the gym for like 30minutes a day.

10min on elliptical
10 Lifting
10 staring at ass

I just want to lose this belly fat senpai

I haven't tasted soda in a month, haven't ordered out in two months & started eating only wheat products.

Now I'm hearing about gluten and holy shit all this info is annoying.

I wish I was back in high school where I walked to school everyday, that's why I was skinny :(
>>
>>36820978
gluten is a huge meme for white girls.
there's really nothing to it. just eat a balance of things.
>>
>>36820900
I mean... a long as you're prepared to never poop again.
>>
>>36820900
READ STICKY
>>
>>36820978
How about you lift in the gym?...
>>
>>36820978
Gluten is only a problem if you have some sort of problem with your body.

Typically genetic, that prevents a person from eating foods that contains gluten.

In my case, having crohn's disease, I cannot eat anything containing it since my intestines feel like they're twisting in knots.

Same also applies to things high in fats. Literally my diet consists of almost no fats and all gluten free products.

Lift weights, train your core a bit more to get muscle in your abdominal region, and burn more calories throughout the day (including BMR, some people are insanely suicidal with exercise) and you'll be losing the stubborn belly fat eventually.
>>
If you ONLY eat meat you'll die from some kind of deficiency and probably get cancer
>>
>>36821244
This desu~ Veggies and fruits are super important.
Most of our dietary intake consists of meat nowadays if you happen to live in burgerland.
Don't just ignore your macros and micros because you feel insecure over a belly.
>>
>>36820914
This is the only correct answer and this thread is overflowing with bait
>>
>>36820900
Don't starve yourself, calculate your bmr then eat 500 calories below that.
Also don't ever eat just one single thing cause you'll fuck your shit up.
Eat balanced, count your macros, keep the carbs complex, lift, google anything that goes over your head.
Leave the house too, isolating yourself all days fucks your shit up.
>>
>>36821133
Like OP said, the sticky is broken.

You would've known this had you read the sticky.
>>
File: nico.png (248 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
248 KB, 500x587
is this some fucking meme i dont get? its literally right there.
>>
File: animu.gif (2 MB, 266x240) Image search: [Google]
animu.gif
2 MB, 266x240
>>36822155

Stupid anime poster
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.