[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: dnp-pills.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE POSTING

http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

Also, thread topic: How essential is Pyruvate and NAC, really?
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>36853562
first for german genocide

fit related: what kind of dose should i run for a first time?
>>
>>36853574
>what kind of dose should i run for a first time?

read the pastebin carefully

do three weeks only of 250mg daily, watch for side effects

stop for at least a month after, this is the perfect first time cycle to test your tolerance/reactions
>>
I use nac but not pyruvate, also done a cycle w/o both, no difference.

Now doing 500mg/day with 24dnp's stuff. 6 days in, -4lbs. Im on no carb though, so water should be +/- 0.
Definitely the best weather atm for this - naked with the door open feels like normal, its +5 celcius outside.
I feel when doing no carbs at all, is better for the carb cravings that might get crazy, but if you dont allow yourself any, its going better. Also no hunget at all, eating 160g prot / 0-20g carbs / 50-100g fat depending which meat im using.
That being said, there is even less energy in the gym available compared to dnp+carbs but I can manage to do whats needed so my body wont get any ideas that it could give away muscle rather than fat, which could happen without hitting the gym and without sending the signal that muscle growth is necessary
>>
File: image.png (185 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 500x491
Man, I can't wait for a domestic Aussie supply.
>>
>>36854892
I'll email him again like next Tuesday or Wednesday and ask for an update.
>>
>>36854986
If this is a ruse I will be very angry...
>>
>>36855009
He seemed pretty on the level. He supplies other supps and only stopped selling DNP because his client-base dried up and it wasn't economical.

I think we've gotten six or seven Aussies on these threads saying they'd be stoked af if a domestic supplier opened up, so he's only got money to gain from this.

I have no idea what he'll be charging, though.
>>
How effective would a ten-day cycle at 500mg daily be? I just wanna blast a little towards the end of my natty cut to ease the process. I've only ever cycled at 250mg before for 3-4 weeks and it's usually effective.
>>
>>36855028
There's a guy on the subreddit who claims he gets it in Aus with his stealth 9/10 times. Haven't tried him personally and I would prefer not to risk it getting pinged by customs and just get it domestic.
He is our only hope...
>>
>>36855087
Everyone claims they can get it in 9/10 times.

Hopefully old mate comes through. I can't see why he wouldn't, though. He seems pretty cool.
>>
>>36853591

I just finished my second cycle of 500mg for 9 days. Do you really need to wait a full month between each go around? I know at least a bit about letting your thyroid get back into full swing, but I really hope I don't have to wait another month. I dropped 13 pounds this last 9 days(was going through a breakup so my diet was basically a few apples a day and protein).

Oh also I am 100% fat as fuck and have been using DNP to slim down like crazy. It does work so long as you aren't an idiot.
>>
Just recieved my 24DNP shipment. Going to try DNP for thr first time ever. Still scared shitless of cataracts/PN, even with the precautions... Anyone here had these side effects?
>>
>>36855154

No I haven't but I've had PN from an infection before. It's pretty fucking obvious when it hits you, as does cataracts I would assume. If you start feeling weird pin prick feelings on your arms or feet just stop, that's it.
>>
any aus got an ephedrine supply? looking to do eca stack at same time.
>>
>>36855154
I've never had any side effects from DNP use beyond heat, not even rashes. You'll be fine if you're not stupid.
>>
>everytime I wake up from a nap from DNP I get this headache like a fucking vice is crushing my skull

good FUCKING god this is seriously painful and didn't exist last cycle.

Am I just not hydrating myself right? Unlike the last cycle where I was just in bed I'm working a light-moderate 8 hour shelf stacking job and don't got that much time to hydrate outside of lunch and muh 30 minute break
>>
>>36855458
Sounds like it could be dehydration. Let's face it, you can't hydrate enough, especially while on DNP. Sucks that you can't keep drinking at work
>>
>>36855458

I had that problem my first cycle. Definitely hydration issue. If you would wake up and just slam down a shitload of water+a bit of V8 it clears up really quickly. Now I just make sure I'm always chugging water basically every second I'm awake. I don't even worry about getting up to piss through the night considering DNP sleep is like the lowest quality shut eye I've ever had.
>>
>>36855458
Keep a 2-liter of water by your bed at all times and you'll be golden. When I woke up from DNP sleep I'd be tingling all over and get really sharp stabbing pains, but as soon as I'd drink water - I mean within seconds - they'd go away. I was concerned it was PN initially, but I manifested no other symptoms and this only happened when I was dehydrated.
>>
>>36855135
Time off > time on
So if you run a 3 week cycle, try for a 4 week off cycle.

Also, if you are a fat fuck, you need to fix your diet and lifestyle before poisoning yourself.
>>
>>36855541

i already fixed my diet. I dropped 35 pounds just from diet alone before I started running DNP. I just decided to speed shit up a bit since once I make my mind up on changes, I stick to them. I'm just not trying to take fucking 4 years to drop 100 pounds.
>>
This is my third day of dnp and I'm already waking up with a bit of sweat on me. Happened on day 2 when I woke up, took a cap, went back to sleep, and woke back up with sweaty legs. Now on day 3 and I woke up with sweaty body. Can't wait to see how it'll be after a week.
>>
>>36855636

No you really can wait. It's pretty fucking terrible desu senpai. I'm happy I have a queen size because halfway through the night I can switch to the other side that's dry, and then in the morning wash everything, Would have killed myself or slept in the bathtub if I had a twin.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 624x352
Any US based? Considering 24dnp, don't really want custom troubles tho
>>
>>36856342
dinitro if you don't mind paying $2/cap @250mg

I'd say just go with 24dnp. My first ship from them got fucked by customs so they sent a second one for free and I got it.
>>
>>36856358
How long did it take bro
>>
>>36856423
1 week
>>
>>36856446
Might as well then, head first into fucking hell
>>
>>36856482
Best deal you can get from them is the 60caps and mentioning you're from /fit/ so they throw in an extra 30 caps. That way you'll be paying a little less than a dollar per cap.
>>
Any EU based? Been a while since i last ordered from the UK guy who went underground at some point, is he still around?
>>
>>36856520
24dnp once again, they're UK based.
>>
>>36856565
UK is not the same as EU, if they ship from outside the EU i am fucked by the danish customs
>>
>>36856597
anything not american is EU
>>
>>36856597

the referendum hasn't even started yet you fucking jew
>>
>>36856629
Ever heard of the Channel Islands you cuck?
>>
Jesus day 12 My body is starting to itch like a MOTHERFUCKER does that mean i am having a rash?
>>
>>36856700
>living in the Channel Islands
Who's the fucking cuck here?
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 720x718
Is there anything ladies should be aware of before starting a run of DNP? Or can I just follow the advice in the pastebin and see how I go.
>>
>>36857560
Jesus Christ this itch is unberable
>>
>>36858341
Take some antihistamines bro
Or Benadryl
>>
Any progress pics available?
>>
>>36858461
i took it with the dnp but still got some heavy itching it goes away then comes back. But it might be the shirt i ordered from japan. I wore it and didnt wash it
>>
How long do I need to wait to cycle after drinking alcohol?
>>
Starting cycle today brehs. 20 days. Can i take NAC/Vit C&E all at once or do i have to spread them out over the day?
>>
File: 1459898556726.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459898556726.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>36853562
Got all my recommended supps, ordered from 24DNP a week ago, can't wait to start this stuff. I'm down 100lbs over the last year and a half, but these last 20-30 pounds are so much slower due to decreased TDEE. I'm ready to be done dieting.
>>
>>36858917
Some people say split it in half (morning and night) but I dont think it really matters.

What dose are you running and how much are you aiming to lose?
>>
>>36853562
Anyone thinks it would be hard to get into Belgium now, after the recent terrorist attacks in Brussels?
>>
>>36859662
Hard to get DNP into Belgium*
>>
Can't see 24DNP on the pastebin.
How do I get a hold of him for my first cycle?
>>
>>36860016
go to 24dnp dot com, he has a simple website
>>
>>36860224
Cheers anon.
How long does delivery tend to take in the UK if anyone knows?
>>
>>36858107
Apparently only women have gotten cataracts so there's that.
>>
>>36859572
250mg a day. Just looking to loose the last bits of fat. Dropped over 10kg of weight naturally since about December (was fat as fuark) but still have some belly fat left. So probably about 5 kg of fat or so if i had to estimate.
>>
>>36860323
Germany here, ordered on thursday, arrived on monday. He says it's 3-5 days, but he's UK based, so could be faster
>>
>>36860668
Cheers German bro.
>>
>>36855541
This time on = time off thing seems like some bro science bullshit based on what is it founded? same for cycling roids
>>
Day 10@500mgs.
Well, fat loss is indeed MUCH slower than 750, but at least it is more manageable. My total goal is 12lbs of fat loss, wish me luck brahs!
>>
>>36860755
Just do 1 year on one year off. ezpz

no actually don't do that

The studies from the 30s had people on low doses for a long time but I don't think we actually have data for high doses. The idea is you want your thyroid to recover but I think on= off is just made up
>>
>>36860323
Took one day since dispatch confirmation
>>
>>36860755

The only science I've seen says that the DNP is out of your system within 4-7 days; like you said, I'm not sure where this 'time on = time off' stuff comes from except similar logic for steroids.

Maybe something to do with the T3 hormone getting back to normal?
>>
>>36861184
Do you have to sign for it?
>>
>>36860867
How much you lost so far bro? and how long are you cycling for?
>>
>>36861502
No
>>
So, coming off of a three week cycle and I feel hungry as fuck the past few days. What gives? Even more hungry than when I was on DNP...

I've been laxing a tad on my diet, since it was a pretty intense 3 weeks.

Waiting for the water weight to come off, but I was sitting at 16 pounds down, and down about 1.5 inches on waist, 33" from 34.5" @ 6'1" tall

Estimates based on that tell me around 11-13% BF?

>tfw still no abs
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.