[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Running General /run/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: woman running fat ass.jpg (61 KB, 700x605) Image search: [Google]
woman running fat ass.jpg
61 KB, 700x605
How was your run today? Did an hour and going to start being more consistent with running during the week.

Do you run trails or roads/sidewalks more? I don't like trails since there are too many people on bikes and their threads make for unstable running paths.
>>
>>36727372
i started cardio a month ago after only lifting for years.
feels good man.
every 2-3 days i do a 5k at the beach on the pavement/walkway. pretty slow still, my stravas clocking me in at 10-11 min miles but i feel great. not really striving to be fast as fuck but ill gladly embrace improvement
>>
Came earlier from a third run this week(and year). I haven't been running in over 2 years and I'm planning to get back in running shape slowly over the summer. For once I'm not pushing myself and just taking it slow, and I'd say its going pretty good.
>>
I don't know if I should be posting this, but it's good to get it off of my chest.

Essentially I have been running and lifting for over a year now (5 days a week), and look pretty damn good (though still always trying to improve). I cannot for the life of me enjoy running however, and being the major autist I am, I've developed a system to it.

Many people like listening to music, but I replicate events from movies, tv shows and video games while running. I essentially have 4 main storylines that are done, and I'm on the 5th one. For context, my last storyline was of a Roman centurion who was drafted from his home as a teen to fight in the legions of Caesar to settle a debt. I've listened to clips of Pocahontas, Rome (the series), Alexander, Mongol, and Kingdom of Heaven. By escaping into these worlds, I can essentially prevent myself from being bored out of my goddamn mind. I try not to make them mary sue characters, usually I'll add a number of flaws (the legionary is stupidly brave and too trusting with people)

It's worked marvelously, does anyone else do the same?
>>
>>36727372
>tfw you don't run

I live in a really bad neighborhood and can't afford a gym membership. I've been trying to get a running buddy but they are always lagging. I usually do jump rope to make up for it though.
>>
>>36727372

How often should I run brehs? 3 days? Only on off days?
>>
>>36727538
Of course. Its called daydreaming faggt
>>
File: kek.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>36727538
>>
>>36727372
I run both trails and sidewalks, but on hard days i'm the track
>tfw when you have to run in circles for hours
Im training personally for a 10k and half marathon, while also training for middle distance in track
>>
I used to be able to run 3.2 km in 13 minutes. Now im only able to do it in 17. Is it achievable to reach <13min in 4 weeks?
>>
>>36727372
Today I ran 5.1 miles. Right around 4.25 I tripped and fell and rolled and landed on my back. It made me so mad I almost kicked a nearby garden statue. But I didn't. I kept running and finished. I ran 19 miles this week, up from nothing during a 6-month slump of being a lazy fuck eight weeks ago and I feel great.
>>
>>36727538
>the legionary is stupidly brave and too trusting with people

These aren't flaws moron they are mary sue staples. Too trusting, stupidly brave, or not smart but in a comical or likable way, etc. Mary sue. If a guy is too trusting then he's a gullible pushover, or mentally challenged. Imagine a real life person being too trusting. You don't imagine a brave warrior you think of that clown nobody really likes, but they put up with him because they can take his stuff.
>>
>>36727563
3 days is really good. I don't even lift just calisthenics at home. I tried for a month going to a gym but I can't stand being stationary.

Did boxing for a bit which was fun but also got repetitive. Even though I always feel too lazy to run I never regret it after.
>>
>>36727372
training for a half marathon, but got a sharp pain on the outside of my right shin, just below the knee. not sure what it is, but seems to be at the top of my tibialis anterior. doesnt seem like tendinitis, but im taking it easy this week just in case.
>>
>>36727372
I had to skip the run today, my right knee seems a bit sore which is not normal for me, but i am training for a half ironman so perhaps i went a little hard this week.
>>
>>36728935
are you stretching after running? cause that helped me when i had problems on the outer, lower side of my right knee/ upper t. ant.
>>
>>36729147
i did some lacrosse ball work once the pain flared up and it helped a bit - ill do more after each run and see if that helps. thanks for the tip!
>>
>>36727372
long distance running is for literal idiots.

Serioiusly... you evolved so you didn't have to chase after your food. Some of you are still niggers and that's an exception and understandable. But seriously.. you have brains and still choose to flog your body. You aren't improving your healthy, you're actually limiting your longevity. You may not care now... but when you're 50 and can barely walk.... you might wish you hadn't participated in pointless shit.
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (153 KB, 626x470) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
153 KB, 626x470
>>36729273
>>
>>36729182
not a problem. also, google "runners knee", maybe that´s your problem and cas be cured by the right kind of stretchings. or you need other shoes to support your foot in another way
>>
>>36728726
I feel like I wrote this post.
>>
File: running vs biking.jpg (131 KB, 309x322) Image search: [Google]
running vs biking.jpg
131 KB, 309x322
>2016
>still thinking running is good for you
>>
>>36729320
i dont think thats what it is, the pain is lower and to the right, my knee feels fine. ill take it easy this week and work in more stretching, i mightve just took a misstep and strained it a little.
>>
>>36729339
that guy shitting himself actually went on to set a national record for the half marathon in a later race and represented his country internationally. much respect for mr shitty pants http://gawker.com/what-happened-to-the-runner-who-shit-himself-during-a-h-1681442684
>>
>>36729421
>linking to gawker
>>
>>36727538
Worrying lack of explicit homo stuff but this is still the most /fit/ post of the day

a-any qt boys in the legion with you anon?
>>
>>36729273
>you might wish you hadn't participated in pointless shit.

you realize the mental gains you get from running or are you just spewing bullshit? never felt better in my life and i run at least 30 minutes everyday. mentally and physically i'm at my peak.

not to mention that most boxers still walk around just fine and they run everyday for extremely long distances.
>>
is there a way to be productive while running? any good podcasts to listen to? i don't listen to a lot of music

thinking of adding 40 minutes of light cardio to my routine, every other day
>>
ran 2400m test today in 9:14 , thought i will do worse since i didn't do much speed work lately (been preparing for a half marathon). Feels good.
>>
>>36727683
Not without seriously risking injury.

Source: experience of trying to up my speed in a short period of time.
>>
File: 1444492347059.jpg (63 KB, 563x604) Image search: [Google]
1444492347059.jpg
63 KB, 563x604
how do i improve my running gains?
>>
how much should i run weekly for better cardio health?

im doing 20 mins of jogging on my rest days from lifting, but im not sure if thats enough
>>
>>36728151
What the fuck are you talking about, in a running thread.
>>
>>36727372

>girl I'm into wants me to run a half marathon with her over the summer
>agree even though I don't run more than 4 miles at a time
>while fb creepin, find her time from the year before
>fucking averaged 7:20 min/mile the whole time.
>My fastest mile is just under 7:00, usually average 8:30 on my runs

what do, /fit/?
>>
>>36730548
train train train
>>
Can i keep cutting if i want to start training for a half marathon?
>>
File: 1434583071435.png (369 KB, 587x587) Image search: [Google]
1434583071435.png
369 KB, 587x587
>>36730149
SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE
>>
I finally fucking broke a 9 minute pace 5k after getting fat.

>20lbs of extra weight caused Achilles injury after going for 7:30 pace
>Finally recovered but weight similar because no cardio allowed
>Trained hard, too fast AGAIN and reinjured myself

Just came back from the track with NO PAIN IN MY FUCKING ACHILLES. I know I could probably go faster but I'm aiming for a 30 second pacing improvement per month till I hit 7 minute miles and its been working so far.

Fuck me why did I let myself get fat in the first place.
>>
>>36730548
Get the Zenlabs 10k and half marathon app. Same thing as c25k but progresses up to a half. Work on pacing as you do the workouts, they focus on interval work slowly increasing the length of time spent running.
>>
>>36729421
Holy shit! You wouldn't happen to be shitting me, would you?
>>
Guys, I have a question of utmost importance
What is a good speed to run a 5k? 7mph?
>>
>>36729630
mental gains...

I think it's all in your head, bro.

Go on witchyobadself doe brah
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-10-19-59-20.png (64 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-19-59-20.png
64 KB, 720x1280
Having to take a break from the marathon training. Though it's good though since I'm now in the taper phase anyway.

Trails. Seriously, if your trail is like that, OP, then the trail is not maintained well. Your legs and knees will thank you many, many years down the road. Why? The impact of roads/sidewalks vs trail. Take a golf ball and drop it. See how high it bounces on the road or sidewalk? Try that with the trail. Not nearly as bad. The trail absorbs more of your impact, lessening damage. That is not to say you should never run on roads, because like lifting, some damage is good. But, it's okay to give your body a break. It's why I will do 1 out of 4 of my runs in town on the sidewalks.

Pic is slow-steady LD run I did on Friday.
>>
>>36727372
Went jogging/walking for the first time today at the local arboretum. No clue how far I went but it took me about an hour to do the trail.
It was nice, plus I had my running pal with me, my rottweiler. Im gonna try and go 2-3 times per week, weather permitting (it just fucking snowed yesterday. I'm praying for it to get warmer soon.)
>>
>>36727551
local park maybe?
>>
>>36727538
Check out the Zombies, run! App. It's called something like that anyway.
>>
>>36727538
I do this too but with videogames. But even with that, I'm bored as fuck.
>>
>>36727538
I listen to history podcasts like Dan Carlin's and feel glad I'm not doing this in a blizzard, in a bombed out city with a full kit on my back and a gewehr 43 in my hands.
>>
>>36731234
>what are shoes?
>>
Just started running in February,and have signed up for a 5K in May. It seems hard because I'm still overweight but I'm getting faster and going for longer every single time.

Does anyone have experience with keto and running? I want to be less obese but worry about not being able to keep up with my workouts on very low carbs.
>>
>>36727563
Nothing wrong with running a mile or two before lifting as a warmup.
>>
>>36730149
Look up a cross country training program. Alternate long distance with shorter/faster workouts
>>
I run on days when im not lifting, so 3-4 days week, no rest days, running is my rest day.
Its great as it allows me to eat and drink more whilst keeping around 15% bf which is all I want.

During the week I will run 7km/30min and on the weekends I will do 15km/75min, usually with a hangover, greatest hangover cure going around.
>>
>>36733606
Long distance running is one of the more caloric intensive workouts you can do, you'd be stupid to limit your energy by doing keto.
>>
>>36729339
Why not do both?
>>
>>36730393
>>36730149
Both of you.
Have 3 Cardio days or do like myself, do them on your rest day.

2 days of HIIT Sprints and 1 day of 130-140 heart beat range long distance jog or bike.

Improve every week. Even if that means .1 of a notch.
>>
I want to get into running.

I haven't done cardio in forever, how the fuck do I manage to breathe properly? I get out of breath so easily and it isn't really improving.

Running outside if that matters at all.
>>
>>36733912
Slow your pace, increase distance.

Cardio is about training your heart as much as it is about improving your cardiovascular system and oxygen/nutrient ratio.

Listen to your body and only push within your limit, that is your heart rate.
It will only improve.
>>
File: Salma-Hayek--great-boobs--1.gif (2 MB, 363x384) Image search: [Google]
Salma-Hayek--great-boobs--1.gif
2 MB, 363x384
>>36733912
I started breathing in for 2 second then out for the same time. As I improved I do 3 or 4 second in then out. Some people say it's better breathing in through your nose but that doesn't work for me.

Also remember to breath from your diaphragm and not just your mouth. After I hit the third mile I'm just go into cruise control. I always have to fight off mental fatigue more than physical.
>>
>>36733986
For me the breathing is the hardest, it's the biggest hurdle, I tend to feel fine until I start losing my breath too much (obviously)
I'll try your breathing method though.

>>36733969
Thanks for the advice buddy.
>>
File: 1385846530058.jpg (55 KB, 240x226) Image search: [Google]
1385846530058.jpg
55 KB, 240x226
>>36727538
>>
Are there any shoes you guys recommend? I'm starting to incorporate cardio into my routine but I don't think running in my squat shoes is a good idea.
>>
>>36733606
Keto is GOAT for running. NOT for lifting though. Basically once you're fat adapted you can run much further.
>>
Ran 7 miles across a frozen lake.
1:15:ish
>>
>>36727372
What are some good running shoes lads?
>>
>>36731301
It's called exactly that. I'm on season 2. Need to catch up.
>>
>>36731285
All the way across town. I also don't have a car lol
>>
>>36734329
Sure and if you run any faster than ultra marathon snail pace you will still burn glycogen and burn out much faster than any carb eating athlete
>>
>>36727372
>Do you run on roads
I run on roids m8
>>
>>36735209
If you only do cardio on roids does ur heart become a sick cunt?
>>
>>36735222
[spoiler]i dont actually do roids. i just couldn't resist[/spoiler]
>>
>>36735245
Fug. At least I got trips.
>>
Is running through a cemetery a good idea?
They're usually really nice looking and quiet with a good path.
>>
>>36735289
Some people might consider disrespectful, if you care about that sort of thing.
>>
>>36735289
>>36735308
just say that your dad is buried there, and you two used to go for jogs together and its your way of remembering him. then spit at them and call them an asshole
>>
>>36727538
HAHA I've been running for half a decade now and don't worry that's not that weird. I literally do the same thing but moreso in sport scenarios where I've gotta get the ball and make an important kick or something.

I run 5-21km every 2-5 days, depends how much I ran before, since I lift as well and are about a BMI of 25 can't really be risking damaging my joints.
>>
>>36727538
that's actually pretty sick
>>
>>36733912
Breathe through your mouth and with your stomach instead of your lungs.
>>
>>36727538

I actually do this too, but I just go through Ocarina of Time dungeons in my head. I've replayed OoT about a dozen times whilst running. Did my fastest 10k thinking about the water temple. 43:02. Not that fast but certainly not babby speed.
>>
>>36727538
I do this too, but mostly anime/manga/vidya storylines. I also mix stories together.
>>
>>36733625
I've been following the Couch to 5k plan for the last 3 days, before moving into lifting. I don't want to take a break today. Can I run and lift 5 times a week or is that too much? If not, then what is too much? I just started running so I don't want to hurt myself and stop progress.
>>
>>36735289
Say hi to the dead people and offer to pray for them, just be polite.
>>
>>36729335
I was never a runner before but it just stuck with me once I started.
>>
>>36728935
Shin splints brah.
Look it up.
Just stretch like >>36729147 said.
>>
>>36731301

I couldn't stand the Jewess whining in my ear. I get enough of that irl. Also the damned thing never updated so fuck 'em they got my money but no more.
>>
>>36727538
You make it sound far more autistic than it actually is. I pretend I'm the Flash and I'm getting the pep-talk of my life from this guy.
>>
Is C25K the best beginner running program?
>>
Anyone here a sprinter? I've been doing low intensity distance running lately (not well, but I've been doing it) and I was thinking of mixing some sprinting and hiit intonmy routines as well. Any suggestions?
>>
>>36729273
30 minutes a day is great for your health.
And the argument "don't run because you will have bad joints later" is the stupidest, pussiest argument ever. Why do anything anon? Live in the moment, not in fear of what your life might be like in 30 years.
>>
>>36727372

got back into jogging today. started couch-to-5k but the top of my foot is killing me, i couldn't even finish. didn't feel like the usual shin splits
>>
>>36737951
I've been doing HIIT for months now and now doing some incredible sprint work.

Start slow, sprints do some major wear on your joints. if they aren't to temperature.

Have a good baseline speed first.
5 min warmup of 4.0, let your joints get lubricated and blood flowing as well as leveling your heartrate around the 130-140 range.

Start with 1 minute of 6.0, 1 minute back to 4.0, increase every sprint minute following by .5.

Once you hit your limit (heartrate and breathing limitations) level off and bring your walking pace down to 3.0 to 3.5 to give your heart a decrease.

Hit that sprint limit for 10-15 minutes and then do a 3-5 minute cooldown of 3.0-4.0 with high incline raise, your legs will be toast and sore but that's good.

Everyone recommends 15 minutes of HIIT but I believe 15 ACTUAL sprint minutes of your heart rate at high levels is the key.

Also I've found success in doing HIIT 2 times a week while doing my 3rd cardio day of jogging or biking.

Have fun anon.
>>
>>36737772
yep
>>
>>36734246
Brooks is a pretty standard running shoe.
>>
>>36737161
If you're doing it after literally sitting on the couch for 6 months, yes that is bad. Take it easy and build up a base with running until you can run 3-4 miles no problem.
>>
>>36737951
look up a fartlek workout. Shorter runs where you sprint/pick up the pace at certain intervals.
>>
>>36731234

Props dude once I hit the 30 minute mark I'm just bored out of my fucking mind and switch to sprints to get done faster
>>
>>36727372
Ran 2.5 km. Have run way too little lately, even that was straining.
On another note, how do you guys warm up? Do you just warm up running or do you do shit ahead? I always feel bad when just starting off running as it takes me a good 10 minutes to get warm and going.
>>
>>36727538
i can relate to you alot
>>
Started at 135 kg last January.

Am now around 76 kg.

Just did my first sub 5min/km 5km run at 4:54 as a personal best.

Should I start adding distance now that I can do sub 5 pace?
>>
>>36740670
Distance is overrated in case you aren't aiming for like sports. I'd add some distance but go into intervals as well (keep those shorter).
>>
>>36727538

I'm a fa/tg/uy transplant and author.

I do this all the time, and I prefer it to listening to music or whatever. I run through a national park and spend the time refining character ideas.
>>
File: 1458598379806.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458598379806.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>36727372
How do I into sprinting?

What I did till now was basically run for as long as I could, and the time improved on its own. 1h:58 half-marathon was my highlight till now, but I can also run a 2K in 8:30 if necessary.

Though I don't like doing speedwork, how can I improve it?
>>
File: 1446920375134.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1446920375134.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>36727538
I kinda do this.. I pretend I'm training with my husbandos and they are watching to see if Im cut out for field work.. makes me giggle every time, kek
>>
Anybody doing an obstacle race?
>>
>>36734683
Depends on what you need
>>
I just won my first half marathon the other day, so that was cool. 1:19:03, not even close to a PR but there was just 0 competition and I got some cool stuff. Hollow victory, but good motivation. Feels good, man
>>
>>36740545
I've been lifting for a while, but i've never focused on cardio. I've hated it. I'm not lazy but I never did it, and now I need to because my man boobs and stomach won't go. I'm not tired and my body doesn't ache either, so I'm planning on going in a bit, making it the 4th consecutive day.

Friday, I did 30 min C25K and a chest workout.
Saturday, I did 30 min C25K and a back workout.
Sunday I did 30 min C25K and a legs workout.

I'm 5'11 ~81kg/ 178 lbs and I wanna go down to 75.But I don't want to lose my size, just a lot of the fat, and maintain my muscle. I'm doing intermittent fasting eating a good amount of meat and vegetables in each meal.

You think I should continue this routine? Any changes I should make to my diet? Any tips or advice?

Thanks.
>>
>>36743415
>good amount of meat and vegetables
that alone tells me you have no idea what you are actually eating. how many calories and how much protein per day? what´s your tdee? do you not know how to cut? read the sticky ffs
>>
>>36743447
I've read the sticky, that what made me start it. My TDEE is 2300. I'm not counting calories because portions are easier. But the protein I'm getting throughout the day includes eggs, meat and a protein shake. The rest is just vegetables, so I'm pretty sure I'm more than 500 cals under my TDEE. I've just started looking into cutting so no, I don't know much about it. Which brings us back to my previous questions:

You think I should continue this routine? Any changes I should make to my diet? Any tips or advice?
>>
>>36727403
Great attitude!
>>
>>36743558
>I'm not counting calories
>I'm pretty sure I'm more than 500 cals under my TDEE
>Any changes I should make to my diet? Any tips or advice?
COUNT YOUR CALORIES
if you want to cut/ lose weight, eat 500 kcals under your tdee. it´s that simple
>>
Thinking of transitioning into running.

While losing weight I've been going for long walks, because running is bad n shit if you're too overweight.

I'm now down to a somewhat normal weight and my cutting got so low that it's not really fun anymore. I'm at 1500kcal/day now and most days I just hate myself (might also be a case of permacut).

So obviously the solution would be cardio.

Up till now I've went for long walks 2-3days/week.
4-6miles I take about an hour for 5 miles +-15 minutes with +- one mile.

Should I bother with some couch25k routine or should I start running longer distances from the beginning ? What would you runners say I should start with ?

As I just dont have the time to spend ~hour daily walking around, but I could make time for shorter (timewise) runs.
>>
>>36743630
Dude, i just checked my TDEE with 3-5 days exercise, my TDEE is about 2700 cals, I'm pretty darn certain I'm more than 500 under my TDEE.

Anyway, I'll start counting my calories as well. I guess I'm on the right track then.
Thanks.
>>
>>36727538
>implying I don't have an iPod filled to the brim with video game soundtracks exclusively for running to
>tfw pretending to be ezio, faith, or some soldier out in space while running through town
>>
>>36743791
scoobysworkshop dat com/run-your-first-mile-then-a-half-marathon/
>>
So guys...how do you stop your shoes from smelling.

I've been running for 5 months so far and my shoes no matter what level I do, my shoes fucking reek afterwards.

I've tried keeping them in the freezer for a couple hours, still no luck.
>>
I've been doing 3 mile runs about 3 times a week after my workouts for cardio and doing one long run a week. Yesterday I did 7.8 miles in the rain and it felt great :)
>>
File: tumblr_nopcqfcPqB1qeuvw3o1_500.png (195 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nopcqfcPqB1qeuvw3o1_500.png
195 KB, 500x281
>>36737741
Best moment of the series was in episode 1.

>RUN BARRY, RUN
>>
>>36744126
>smelling your shoes
>>
>>36743791
I started off getting winded before half a mile. I run 3 miles nonstop now. I just tried to improve neach time I ran, add like .10 or .2mph (used treadmill, not so bad of impact).
Lot of people have said couch 25k works well so dobit if you want, but you don't have to. I didn't and progressed. Just push yourself and you'll make it breh!
As concern to being a big guy and running being bad, you'll be worn out before any "damage" has been done. Maybe check up with a doctor to see about heart conditions or something though.
>>
>>36742750
I want to get for enough to do a 10k. Then I'm going to start running through the woods and pray I don't impale myself.
>>
>>36740645
Dynamic stretches. Lunges, butt kickes, bodyweight squats, etc. Static stretches after.make sure to get your calves before and after.
>>
Can I walk/jog daily?

Doing PPLx and walking 20-30 mins to sort of get started with cardio each day including rest days.

I can kind of feel my ankles getting annoyed. Dont know if I need to take breaks or ignore it, since its like its just walking or a very light jog.
>>
Anyone have any good zero drop shoe recommendations. I've been considering Merrell bare access or trail glove, and altra superior. Vivobarefoot doesn't make size 14 so I can't even consider those. I've been running fore/midfoot strike in my underarmor 10mm drop shoes, pain in the butt.
>>
>>36743823
>ezio
holy shit are you me?
i started going to the gym because i was playing AC 2 then i saw ezio doing all his shit and realized it was actually possible some of those and also realized i was a piece of shit.
So yeah
>>
>>36742840

Hollow? Nah man that's a huge victory, and an inspiration.

We're gonna make it bruh!
>>
>>36743558

Yes. Take rest days.
>>
>>36727372
Taking a break for a bit

Was doing this roadwork where I jog 5k with a collective 1k done in interval sprints. Just letting my legs heal a bit before I get back to it
>>
File: 1453754815442.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1453754815442.gif
3 MB, 200x150
Do you guys experience pain in the lower chest region when running? I'm talking about somewhere below the lungs, I think it's tied to breathing in and out. It mostly hurts when I'm going down on my foot while running.
>>
>>36744222
>Yesterday I did 7.8 miles in the rain and it felt great
i love coming back home from a run in shit weather. hardest part is really getting out of the door on these days, the rest is cake. i once did a half marathon on a day where it just didn´t stop to rain. never felt so good. also, i don´t know why people say you get a cold from bad weather. i have not gotten sick in years and i run in the rain, the cold, when it snows and what not
>>
File: 1432692236853.gif (121 KB, 180x288) Image search: [Google]
1432692236853.gif
121 KB, 180x288
>started running because my ideal girl is the cardio bunny type body
>had no idea running was this painful
How do you guys do it?
>>
>>36748741
>painful
it sucks for the first few weeks when your lungs still seem to jump out of your chest while you run. once you´re a few months in, you´ll begin to feel invincible as soon as you´re moving
>>
>>36733625
Don't do this if you're lifting for strength. Srsly dont do cardio before heavy lifts. Only after. Srs. Google.
>>
>>36727538
do this all the time, I fucking love running though.

Can't wait to get out again, I run at night on hiking trails around where i live, after a long day at work, some gym, 7km run is soo fucking good, all frustrations are gone, just me and some music.

Storylines normally go around what game or tv-show i'm watching, i do zombies run as well but had to flick the zombie chases off, it fucks with my cadence.
Lets see, storywise i have a few i keep coming back to.
ODST for one of them, I've gotta run back through a Covie infested area and make it to the evac zone before the last pelican dusts off. Occasional stumbling over loose rocks and around corners is me dodging incoming fire.

Standard Running through zombie cities/countryside. Ties in with the zombies run app so thats fine. Some of their fucking stories though, and Fuck Sam that whiny fuck i would've shot so many people/zombies by now.

Flashbacks to Nam when im running through bushland, Looking out for Charlie, Theres snipers in this area, keep your head on a swivel.
FUCK MORTARS, GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Viking dude, Separated from my viking brothers, i have to get back and join the raid/Run back to the longboat for more weapons.
>>
File: 435788-splinter_cell_screenshot.jpg (282 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
435788-splinter_cell_screenshot.jpg
282 KB, 1024x819
>>36746545
Sam Fischer from splinter cell was what did it for me.
Specifically Chaos theory, where the mouse wheel set how fast you moved, Something about the way you could just click it up to full and he would just sprint.
From that moment on i wanted to be Splinter Cell.
>>
>>36742840
>when you spot the only other actual runner in the thread
>>
File: 1437589165693.jpg (81 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1437589165693.jpg
81 KB, 500x453
Are hill sprints good? Got a bigass hill behind my dorm.

Would something like spirt up and then walk down slowly (which would be the rest) and then sprint up again good?
>>
>>36745302
Merrell is excellent. I've been using the Bare Access Trail for about half a year without any issues, and had the Trail Glove 2 before that. Only switched because I fell for the Jew meme of replacing shoes after so-and-so many miles.
>>
>>36727372
I absolutely love running in the woods
I get to explore some stuff and it's way more fun sprinting up hills than having to evade through old people on the sidewalk
next to that I run faster and longer when not doing it on stone but on dirt
>>
>>36744164
I leave dryer sheets in mine and gold bond my feet
>>36747020
Thanks man! Yes we are
>>36751299
I guess runners don't actually hang out on fit
>>
>>36751682
what would you class as a runner?

i do 6k 6 days a week - 28 min
occasional 10 k

am i a runner
>>
>>36751331
For football we had a hill we'd sprint up, jog/shuffle back down, 10 second rest, repeat. But yeah the sprint up walk down would be fine.
>>
Anyone have experience w/ Brooks Ghost 8, Brooks Glycerin 13, Hoka One One Clifton 2, New Balance 1080v5, or any other shoe supposedly for underpronation/supination, ≥ medium arches, and ≤ midfoot/heel-strikers? Too many options!! Budget is ≤ $150.
>>
going for size and strength, why should i run as opposed to doing the cardio bike?
>>
>>36751818
running. walking. cycling. swimming. rowing. etc. pick one. anyone. it doesn't matter. just pick one and get good at it.
>>
>>36751818
cardio is fucking essential if you want to lift big and more. Don't listen to the bulk fat trolls. Developing muscle is very slow process. If you develop a belly all your lifts will suffer.
>>
>>36727372
11k Every single day, I got abs and butt gainz for run
>>
>>36751872
not to mention how fucking amazing you feel after a long run once you're in shape. ive been out of the running game for almost a decade now and just got back in, 6k a day and im feeling more awake and refreshed than i have in a very long time.
>>
who here /HIIT/
>>
>>36727538
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-13-31-30.png (294 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-13-31-30.png
294 KB, 1080x1920
Does anyone else use the S Health app on their phone?
I'm going to use it later today when I go out but I can't figure out the running/walking tracker.
Since I don't exclusively run or exclusively walk, am I supposed to turn on both?
>>
>>36752099
How long did it take to get back into it? Like not feeling like you're dying when you run
>>
>>36729006
You have cancer senpai.
>>
>>36727538
I do this with Sabaton Music. Nothing motivates you to keep going like imagining the entire Wermacht on your heels.
>>
>>36729794
Nice.

I'm 35 yo, 90kg, I'm trying to go below 10mn. My record is 10:30.
>>
>>36727372
Running 5k 3 days a week, trying to get my time down.
>>
Haven't run yet today, but I'm just about to take a work break, hit the gym, then go run on some new trails I just found out about recently.

Trails are usually more fun for me, but you run much faster on roads, so I don't neglect road training. I use headphone on the road, but not on trails, due to fear of mountain bikes coming up behind me. Plus, the sounds of rustling leaves and rushing water are nice.

For me, only Vibram Fivefingers will do. I should never have tried them, because they definitely limit my distance runs (to about 12 miles on roads) and they definitely slow me down (on trails due to having to "tapdance" around roots, rocks, acorns, etc.), but I think I would rather stop running than ever put on traditional running shoes again. Fivefingers are like crack for my feet.

Well, I guess I'm off to the gym. It's raining out; my trail run will be muddy. Excellent.
>>
>>36727538
>Running
>Bored and aching like hell
>Imagine me doing shit like wall running or going full parkour
>Keeps me motivated

Daydreaming to get through my session is just what I've always done, but you have gone one step further but if it works for you anon. Keep it up. Best of luck to you.
>>
I play ultimate frisbee, which is a lot of running. I'm 6'4 and am fast and can jump high, so its a great sport for me.. also ultimate qt3.14s are great since they are all athletic and cardio bunnies. Im not in the best shape of my life but im a recovering skelly, so in trying to bulk a lot.
>>
File: Middle Finger Pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
Middle Finger Pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>36740908
Fuckin hell one full day passed and still no replies.
>>
>>36734683
Saucony Triumph ISOfit is breddy gud
>>
>>36753029
two weeks, but when i was running i was doing 9k a day 5 days a week for about three years. plus ive been lifting since last summer and doing a bit of cardio on the treadmill, so i was in decent shape when i started.
>>
>>36729735
There's like a million podcasts. I listen to mostly fun ones, but the first /fit/ or productive one that comes to mind is Jocko Podcast
>Retired Navy SEAL, Jocko Willink and Director, Echo Charles discuss discipline and ownership in business, war, relationships and everyday life
He was on an episode of Joe Rogan's podcast before this too. He's an incredible guy really.
>>
>>36753663
Sprint for a minute then walk/jog for 2 minutes.
30:90 * 8
60:180*10

Do whatever works 4u, big guy.
>>
>>36734683
I'm using some shoes right now by a company called Skora (Google them). I prefer minimalist shoes, and theirs are about as good as you can get if you have the money. If money is an issue, Asics are always great. I'm not a huge fan of Nikes, but if you are they have some decent shoes.
>>
>>36753663
>>36740908
Since you seem like a distance runner, you probabbly aren't looking to have a good time at 200m, but probabbly at 5k and stuff like that, am I right?
You can start by doing stuff like 3x600m at maximum pace (rest in between reps, i rest for 3-5 minutes, so i can do each rep with good time) and then do another 5k (or less, hard to tell since i don't know how much you run) at normal pace.
In your next training you can do just a 10k (or how much you normaly run).
Then next time you run do 3x800 at maximum pace, after that run 5k or whatever.
Don't do this kind of speedwork everytime, maybe alternate between days where you do speedwork and days where you just run a longer distance.
Next time do 4x800m, then maybe 3x1000m, 3x1500m (maximum pace of course). Pretty sure you will soon see the results in your 5k and 10k times.

So for example, if you see you are able to run 3x600m with pace of 3:50 per kilometer, try to get this pace to 3x800m, and then 3x1000m ... In a few months maybe you will be able to run 5k under 20min.
>>
>>36753663
>>
>>36727538
>does anyone else do the same?
I listen to motivational recordings, which are basically mp3 files I've converted from youtube mp4's. Helps a lot with positive thinking and instilling the idea that you yourself are responsible for success and happiness in life.
>>
>>36733912
>how the fuck do I manage to breathe properly?
Breathe in through the nose.
Breathe out through your mouth.
Repeat.
>>
Just started back running after a 10 to 12 week break, that's the longest I've had off since starting running a couple of years ago. Used to run 15+ miles a week over about 4 sessions.

Do I need to start back slowly like I did when I first began or will there still be some fitness there? Wanting to avoid injury.
>>
>>36733625
I'd really recommend running after, not before.
>>
>>36727538
Thank fuck I'm not the only one who does this

Essential for beating dat der running boredom
>>
>>36754345
Just listen to your body. You might be able to run the same distances, but I am pretty sure you will be slower than you were 12 weeks ago. Take it easy for first week.
>>
>>36754626
Thanks, anon.

I've been doing 2 mile runs to ease myself back in, I'm about 1 min / mile slower than I was in December, that's okay though. Just been wondering about building back up my distance. I was doing 6 mile runs before I stopped. Definitely taking it easy to begin with though!
>>
>>36727372
How many rest days between running sessions? I feel my knees ache if I run every other day.
>>
>>36754699
Maybe do an extra run per week for some time so you spread the miles a bit. So if you have been doing let's say 3x6 miles back then, maybe do 3x3+1x5 for a week or two, then go for 3x4+1x6 and I am pretty sure you will be back to doing multiple 6 mile runs per week in a short time.

If muscles don't manage to regenerate fast enough, then just do 3x4 miles for example.
12 weeks is a lot of time and you loose endurance (stamina? not sure what word is used in english) pretty fast, so just slowly up your mileage each week. You will be able to get it back much faster than someone with no prior running experience.
>>
>>36727538
daydreaming is the best way to keep running. A great time to just yourself and your thoughts. I find some caffeine before a run helps get my thoughts racing and really positive.

you're gonna make it
>>
>>36737741

>too autistic
>pretending to be the flash

you fucked up kid
>>
>>36755106
Cheers, anon! I'll give it a shot.
>>
Ran 11 miles today. Training for a half marathon, man do these long distances ever get easier on your legs? I know I can finish 13.1, but I want to run a marathon too. It's just when I get around 9 or so my legs feel like jello and my knees start hurting. It's nothing serious, I've injured my knees running before and this feels nothing like that, it's just pain form running so long I think. It's just kind of discouraging to feel dead after 11 miles when I want to run 26.
>>
Morning runs: before or after breakfast?
>>
>>36755305
I usually eat some fruit and a cup of coffee in the morning before I run. If I eat a full breakfast the stuff just bounces around in my stomach so I wouldn't recommend it generally.
>>
looking for an android music app that can support two functions: 1. Music files segregated from the rest of the music on my phone, 2. Beeps for timing C25K or similar programs. Suggestions?
>>
>>36755305
I go before but i've only been running 5Ks.
>>
>>36754754
your knee problems may not be due to too few rest days (i run wed, fri, sun) but could have other reasons, f.e. the wrong shoes
>>
>>36755973
So how do I determine the correct shoes for me?
>>
>>36755279
the step from half marathon training to marathon training is quite a big one. there will be "slow days" where you run 19 - 20 miles. don´t force it, take your time
>>
>>36755305
before a full breakfast, but not on a completely empty stomach. eat a banana, drink a small glass of water. just not too much or you´ll risk side stitches or having to puke
>>
>>36755994
i was at a triathlon store. the owner had some kind of sports diploma and a camera equipped treadmill where he watched my feet while i tested four or five different running shoes. there was a huge difference on how i landed in different shoes. in the end, i found a pair that made my movement almost perfect. so you really should go to a proper running/ sports store
>>
File: scared-cat.jpg (31 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
scared-cat.jpg
31 KB, 424x283
>>36755279
I wonder the same thing. I have run half marathon distances a handful of times, and after the first time I was ok. Like you said I go get pain around the 9th mile aswell but just in my feet.

I don't know if I could push it to a full marathon without fear of my feet exploding.
>>
>>36756082

What kind of shoes do you wear?

Are you following a training plan or are you just running around like a retard?
>>
>>36727372
10km in 44 minutes 37 seconds, good?
>>
Have a question lads:

I'm running for the Marathon, doing a sub-four hour training session, but I reckon I could do it in three and a half. I started the schedule two weeks early back in Janurary, and had an injury in between, leaving me about three weeks from the Marathon with a spare week from training to kill in between.

What should I do with the remaining week? Fit it in the middle and add runs? More rest?
>>
Brutal today. Too much salt at lunch. Feels bad, man.
>>
File: StovePipeSponge_1920x1200.jpg (633 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
StovePipeSponge_1920x1200.jpg
633 KB, 1920x1200
>>36756100
Puma Faas 300

I run 7 miles 3 times a week and run a half once a month.

I'm not training for a full marathon in mind at the moment but if I were to step it I don't think my feet could take it
>>
>>36755423
I mean it's a lot but I just use spotify, HIIT interval timer (for them run/walk, fast/slows), and runkeeper to log overall progress.
>>
>>36756217
All I ate today was four chocolate chip cookies, a big coffee, a little water, and half a pizza. Couldn't even finish 5k. Walked home the last half mile.

I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
Is 2.5 km in 12min good?
>>
File: laughing_meme_shoes.png (57 KB, 176x129) Image search: [Google]
laughing_meme_shoes.png
57 KB, 176x129
>running for distance
>not sprinting for dem type II-b ultra dense muscle gains
>not having muscle that can function without oxygen
>2016
>>
>>36757369
It's good for someone starting out or losing weight, not good for someone who trains every day.
>>
Guys, how do you run without people making fun of you? :(
>>
>>36759265
By being normal.
>>
>>36727538
Frank Yang did this 4 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQFzHrridw8
>>
What's the best food to eat before running, lads?

Even if I eat something light I get exhausted fast
>>
>>36757801
>Having muscle that can function without oxygen
I chuckled.
>>
>>36748390
Sounds like a stitch.
>>
>>36754195
>atube catcher devs pls go
holy shit man, i thought it was autistic and since this is 4chung i confirmed such thing
>>
>>36727372
Used to love running, quick as fuck too.

My ankle is blown to bits now.

>Don't ride with a driver you suspect has been drinking, kids.
>>
>>36727372

Man I want to do more running but after the 1:30 - 2 hours I spend weightlifting I'm fucked and just want to sleep.
>>
>>36756646
>HIIT interval timer

That should work, thanks. Guess I'll have to find some way to segregate running music from regular music through the android music app.
>>
File: 1455133218455.png (424 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
1455133218455.png
424 KB, 500x586
>>36727372
6 miles.

Half a mile out from my apartment building (Alps in the ID/Seattle) uphill all the way to Rainier ave, down to I-90, up a hill to the trail that runs parallel to the highway and then up beacon hill.

Very hilly. Very nice going back.

I'm on track to run 45 miles this week

>10,4,6,5,8,4,8

>>36727538
I do something similar some of the time but more fragmentary and not often.
>>
>>36760092
>holy shit man, i thought it was autistic
You're very narrowminded to think so. I do what I wrote because I'm trying to make my life better. If there's readily available material out there on the Internet then I'm going to use it if it can help me. Successful people are open to any kind of knowledge. The key is to take all the good parts of it that help you and put it to practice because ultimately your life is about you man. It's not "autistic" to do something that's benefitting you. However, if you insist on wording a beneficial self-development practice as such then your perspective and thinking is not of your own but of other people because you adopt their way of thinking and perceiving, that is calling something "autistic".
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-09-33-24.png (170 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-09-33-24.png
170 KB, 1080x1920
>>36727372
>>36755106

First run more than 2 miles after 12 weeks off. Pretty happy with it. My pace is about half a min slower per mile than before my break and the god damn steep hill nearly killed me. Good run overall though, just need go correct some poor form in my shoulders.
>>
File: 1459198193290.gif (868 KB, 497x218) Image search: [Google]
1459198193290.gif
868 KB, 497x218
>>36753067
>Nothing motivates you to keep going like imagining the entire Wermacht on your heels.

This is my secret Anon. Only in my daydreams, I am the Wermacht.
>>
>>36762396
i got that reference
>>
File: MahNigga.gif (2 MB, 387x291) Image search: [Google]
MahNigga.gif
2 MB, 387x291
>>36762471
>>
I want to join the forces after being a lazy fuck for the last couple of years, so I've been combining strong lifts 5x5 with some tentative steps into cardio. To get in you need to be able to run 1.5 miles (2.4km) in 12 minutes and 30 seconds, then after a minute break you need to run an additional 1.5 miles in less than 10 minutes.

Problem is, I absolutely hate running along roads because it fucks up your knees eventually and you get idiots who get in your way and the slightest interruption breaks my rhythm and puts me off completely. Plus I don't like inhaling car fumes. There's some more rural paths near me but then you get the problem of old people walking 4 abreast and arsehole dog walkers who are completely oblivious to anyone else.

I suppose the solution is to run early in the morning or in the late evening but the hours I work makes that pretty difficult. Got a good little cycle track with lots of hills I go on but cycling is never going to compare to running when it comes to fitness. I suspect the solution is to grow a pair and make do with what I can but any suggestions would be welcome.
>>
>>36727538

I've been a long distance runner since I was 12, and I can't begin to count the number of imaginary races I've won (including a small handful I eventually did) the imaginary battles of I've fought, the places I've explored, and the insights into my academics that I've come to find. As someone who is more of a runner than a lifter I'm obviously biased, but I really think that running is one of the best things for mental health.
>>
>>36730149
>>how do i improve my running gains?

Buy the book "Daniels Running Formula," read it cover to cover, then do the beginner plan for an event you want to train for.
>>
>>36735308

I've been running for years, and a cemetery nearby is one of my favorite places to run because of the serenity and because it reminds me of my own mortality and to not slack off. I've never once been confronted by anyone who had a problem with me being there running, even in summer when I'm wearing short shorts and no shirt.
>>
>>36742840

Winning is winning. My PR is 15:40 for 5k, but the only times I've ever won money in a road race were for a 16:37 5k and a 27:0x 8k. Still felt great to take home a check for my hobby.
>>
>>36751761

Former runningshoe sales person from an actual running store; all of those are good shoes, though the Clifton is a bit too mushy for my liking, and high off the ground. Kind of thought it might bother my Achilles after I tried it on. I've owned/run in the other three. I'm partial the Glycerin myself, though the Ghost is very comparable for much less. Also consider the Adidas Glide Boost, which is pricy at $130 but will last much, MUCH longer due to the Boost midsole material.
>>
>>36727538
your mind should be occupied by the task of maintaining your form.

not autistic fantasies, jesus
>>
>>36749455
>>36754368
a mile is not that much you lazy fat potato fucks

it's literally a warm up if you take it slow
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Pulled my girl through key marathon workout this weekend. Felt good man.
>>
>>36763532

Should probably say the workout; 15 miles alternating fast and slow, fast miles were average 7:05, slow were 7:35. Goal pace for her is 7:20 pace.
>>
>>36732785
Tell me some history podcasts other than hardcore history .are there other interesting stuff like it ?
>>
>>36762471
I didn't.care to explain ?
>>
>>36730548

accept that she's in better running shape than you and compliment her sincerely on it after. warn her running long distance isnt your strong suit before and go into it just to have fun. if you have any actual chance with her in the first place, not being able to run distance with her shouldnt be a dealbreaker
>>
File: pWeuA.jpg.jpg (183 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
pWeuA.jpg.jpg
183 KB, 1280x960
>>36763719
it´s a motivational story posted in almost every motivational thread. glad you asked, now i had to look it up just before i´m out for my run
>>
>>36727538
I pretend I'm in DBZ training to fight androids
>>
So, something´s strange. i don´t know if my heart rate monitor is wrong or if i have to go see a doctor. for my last two runs, my HRmax was 204 and 201. i am a 30y/o male. will i die?
>>
>>36764494
Sweat is fucking with it.
>>
just started cardio everyday to help get in shape, I'm 19y/o 6ft 95kg.

Never been good at any type of cardio, I get exhausted after jogging at 12km/h for 1k. but every day I'm gonna keep doing it till I can go for longer.

aiming to run for 5k without resting in around 2-3 months.

Is this a decent plan? I am already on a cut and lift, just want to get down to around 8% bf and learn to love running.
>>
>>36764610
probably not. it´s rather cold around here and i don´t sweat much while running. i use this monitor for more than a year now with several hundred kilometers and two half marathons of use. always had realistic measurements, even in summer when i did sweat a lot while running outdoors
>>
>>36764747
if you really just started, maybe run even a little slower, like 10km/h but for a longer distance. cardio is not sprint!
>>
>>36764923
yeah I can drop it down a bit, just 12kmh felt like the speed I should be going.

Also gonna get my bike sorted out so I can ride that more.

Hopefully I can hit my goals.
>>
>>36764950
if you´re exhausted after 12km/h for 1 km, which is five minutes, then that is really not the speed you should be going. do a comfortable speed for 20 minutes or so to start. your body will need quite some time to adapt, your heart muscle and O2max will not get bigger over night
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-18-15-40.png (206 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-18-15-40.png
206 KB, 1080x1920
R8 plzz
>>
>>36727372
Saw cute girl with her mother on my running path today (it seems they only started that, constants stops, shitty overall distance).
I hope they won't abandon that and we will talk someday.
>>
Maybe its faulty? Try it at resting heartrate for like an hour and see if it works well
>>
>>36764494
>>36765126
>>
>>36765145
the thing is my average HR is right where it should be after a run, around 170
>>
>>36730907
Good form, breathing, and consistency (improved stamina). That's literally it.
>>
>>36740670 here

Want to try my luck at a 7 km run for the first time. Should I or should I stick to 5 km run at faster pace?
>>
>>36765286
keep the pace but aim for longer distance, up to 9 or 10km so you´ll do 45 minutes of running. this amount of cardio two or three times a week will really benefit you in the long run
>>
>>36765315
Can barely do the 5 though. Not going to be able to keep that pace and push for distance.
>>
>>36765286
Losing like 60kg in a few months, nice man!
>>
>>36765335
it´s not like i told you to do 10k by tomorrow. just add a little distance (500m?) every week, cardio takes time
>>
>>36765339
Last January as in 2015 January

>>36765371
Can try I suppose.
>>
Noob thinking of getting a heart monitor for running. Anyone know what to look for? Do they all talk to a smartphone easily? Wrist ones seem more convenient but more expensive and less accurate.

How much does it matter if I just want data to sate my autism?
>>
>>36765096

>kanker
>mooie splits btw desu senpai
>>
>>36765787

Closer to heart is more accurate. Full stop. That said, wrist based models are finally starting to get (slowly) more accurate and will sync with other devices better, and usually are paired with good GPS technology, allowing you to see the relationship between your heart rate and your pace under a variety of conditions.
>>
>>36765787
if you´re a noob to running you could just get a cheap one with a band around your rip cage (sensor) and a watch like device for your wrist. should do the trick for basic running needs
>>
>>36727538
I just think of all my ancestors being disappointed in me if I stop. Works breddy gud for me tbf
>>
>>36766122
>>36766247
Thanks sempais.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.