[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_3558.jpg (172 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.jpg
172 KB, 640x1136
How come I can't get veins?
People with with more bodyfat than me have the nicest, most attractive bicep and delt veins. I want them. How do I get them?
>>
Genetics brah im the same get even lower bf thats the key. Some get it easy some dont, that's it.
>>
>2016
>not doing vein backward curls for vein gainz
>>
>>36800630

I once had a supplement that gave me good veins lol.

Steroids also give you good veins.
genetics also play a role.

Also fat. Not fat itself, but fat distribution. I store all my fucking fat in belly and ass. If my belly is 15% , my arms and chest are 8% lol.

Apart from that, i think muscle maturity plays a big role here.

If that pic is you, you dont look like a beginner.

For example, i am 21 years old and i was always skinny fat with a bit of muscle. But i have been working out since my entire life. Not in the gym and not with heavy weights, but i have dont more push ups, pull ups and a lot of other stuff in my life than i have done foot steps lol. So when i started hitting the gym hard, after 8 months i had the muscle maturity of a 10 year lifter or something. All thanks to the muscle memory from all these years.

So basically, if you started hitting the gym just 1 or 2 years ago and you have never done sports before than its going to take some time before you get some veins.

Note that cardio shit like running, tennis, basketball, soccer doesnt count. Im talking about sports here that give your muscle a good workout.
>>
>>36800630
Genetics. I'm fatter than you and have veins on my lower abs already. Then look at someone like Matt Ogus, he is contest lean but doesn't have as much vascularity as you would expect.
>>
>>36800630
Roids. Also, nitrogen supps.
>>
>tfw sickening spaghettivein on delt/bicep
not that aesthetic
>>
>>36800630
>delt veins

Someone with popping delt veins is on gear m8
>>
>>36802416
How popping are we talking about?Cause I can get a very visible delt and upper chest veins when flexing and am not lean at all
>>
File: 1456111818919.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1456111818919.png
75 KB, 325x244
>>36801823
>>36800694
These.

> tfw 15% body fat
> tfw I have a pump, my bicep vein pops so much that you can trace it down my forearm, all the way to my wrist
> tfw veins coming in my shoulder and thighs, chest vein when I'm dehydrated
> tfw veiny FUPA, but still a fat pouch on my bottom abs
> tfw cheek fat like a chipmunk
>>
>>36802416
nah
its all genetics

I have huge delt veins and no bicep vein and barely any chest veins
>>
>>36802416
im barely even 20% bf yet and get delt veins in both shoulders, tons in forearms and some showing on the bicep too.

just genes bruh.
>>
>>36800630
A little var does wonders
>>
I've been lifting since September, I'm a bit bigger, but a bit less lean than ottermode, and I have huge blue veins that crawl up my arms to my chest. I honestly hate them. I think it's mostly genetics
>>
>>36800630
Why would you want veins???! Gross
>>
>>36801823

>tfw you store all your fat in your arms and legs

I have my first layer of abs showing but my forearms look like they are 16% bodyfat
>>
>>36800630
Try l-arginine l-citrulline and agmatine
>>
File: 123.jpg (58 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
58 KB, 570x238
>>36800630
Fuck the veins, the muscle imbalance you have between arms is ridiculous. Start jerking off with the other hand and work on that weaker arm some more in the gym.

As for veins, fuck veins. If you want to see them you need to be low BF% and if you still cant see them then you need steroids, and if you still cant see them after that then it's genetics man GG.

But seriously fix that muscle imbalance it's atrocious
>>
Idk man. Im lean as fuck, i even have quad veins , but my ab insertions are flat so my abs are barely visible.
>>
File: 5566.jpg (112 KB, 714x716) Image search: [Google]
5566.jpg
112 KB, 714x716
>>36808402
Jesus christ it's even worse in the delt area. Confirmed half natty status on one side of body
>>
File: boii.jpg (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
boii.jpg
80 KB, 300x300
>>36800630

I'm about 18% i'd say
pic related
>>
>>36808442
he just faps alot and doesnt switch up which hand he uses.
>>
>>36808736

Looks about right, I'm at a similar %, but you've got a lot more mass.
Mirin' that delt and arm thickness, bruh
>>
>>36802416
false
>>
File: JsLbqky.jpg (140 KB, 1200x677) Image search: [Google]
JsLbqky.jpg
140 KB, 1200x677
>>36808780
thx mayne
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.