[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poopstat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 746x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 746x798
Which one are you?
Ever dared try other than the usual?
>>
>>36801545
visit bestgore to find "Woman cuts her ass cheeks on ceramic toilet bowl".

landing with all your weight on a shattered ceramic toilet will lacerate you to the extent you might bleed out - if it hits the femoral artery that's it.

if you apply a strain to the toilet rim which it's not designed to take you may be one of these statistics:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8146638

they sell little stools to use to raise your legs up which might be enough to sort out the biomechanical imbalance of trying to take a shit while sitting.
>>
>>36801545

Lina?
>>
0 masterrace desu baka senpai
>>
File: received_1107103012673453.jpg (38 KB, 720x672) Image search: [Google]
received_1107103012673453.jpg
38 KB, 720x672
Worked in Malaysia for a while on a pipeline spoolbase. They do number 6.. Usually in a hole. On the spoolbase we had normal toilets.. We had to do poop training for the local maylay workers.. They would do number 6 in our bathrooms, break the toilet seats, and get shit all over the seats.

Was a good experience overall though.. Maylay girls love them some /fit/ whitebois
>>
>>
>>36801545
Am I a freak for doing 6? My squat form is perfect btw.
>>
>>36801545
0 everytime, it's where i belong
>>
>>36802188
>"excessive age of the toilets was implicated as a causative factor"
>>
>>36801545
#2 @ home
#3 the "Reverse Kangaroo" for mate's place
>>
>>36802279
right, but whether it's age or stress they're not designed for the injuries are the same.
>>
>>36801545
roll
>>
>>36802421
The load is roughly the same though. It goes through a board and then to the toilet. If anything I would prefer to be on my feet if that happened. Maybe by reflex I could fall forward. If you're on your ass the shards are going straight into your asshole no matter what you do.
>>
>>36802471
>The load is roughly the same though.
I'm not so sure - when you sit as in illustration 1 the load is running vertically down the middle of the toilet bowl or a little to the back - if you squat on it as in illustration 6 (which some people do for the health advantages of squatting when you shit) the load is coming down the front of the toilet bowl which is relatively weaker than the centre of the bowl or the back of it (since the back of the bowl has the support of the rest of the toilet under it).

I was led to understand it's the load applied to the front of the bowl like that which makes it higher risk of shattering - and as for being "on your feet" your feet resting on the front of the bowl would fall out under you as that shattered and your glutes would slide down into the shattered ceramic as you fell - worst-case scenario you open the femoral artery and bleed out, best-case scenario you're still likely to injure yourself seriously.
>>
>>36801545
3 looks comfy af need to try
>>
>>36803000
>zero trips

it has been decided
>>
>>36803000
Is this a pushup thread? If so rolling.
>>
>>36801545
How bored and/or immature do you have to be to be playing games in the toilet like this? You go, you do your business, you wash up, you GTFO and go do things that actually matter. Get a life, OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.