[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All this about >Should I bulk? >Should I cut? Look faggot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1438224465307.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
1438224465307.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1440
All this about
>Should I bulk?
>Should I cut?

Look faggot, you're WASTING your time. There is NO point in EITHER bulking OR cutting. Hell, there's hardly ANY point in lifting PERIOD. Do you think Chad spends HOURS in the gym? You think he WORRIES about eating that PIZZA? NO.

Chad doesn't give a FUCK. Because at the end of the day, it's all about THREE SIMPLE THINGS: HEIGHT. FACE. FRAME.

If you're SMALL or SHORT or UGLY there is NO FUCKING POINT for you to lift, LMAO. Just STOP already and QUIT wasting your time. There is literally NO REASON, alright, you will ALWAYS be a fucking gymcel, so just STOP.

>Pic related: what you wish you could have
>>
I'm impressed that you're still at it anon. I thought you would have quit by now.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (40 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
40 KB, 550x550
>>36796604
>>
i'd like to actually turn this shitpost into a useful tip: if you have to literally take some shitty bathroom selfie of yourself and then post it on fit asking whether or not to bulk or cut, you need to LIFT MORE, not bulk or cut

not to mention, bulking and cutting in itself is a huge meme, and you're only going to put on 99% fat and wasting half a year looking like shit with the risk of permabulk looming over your head

eat a lot of protein and at most 500 calories over TDEE, you're not fucking rich piana, you don't need 7000 calories to squat 3 times a week you giant shitters
>>
>>36796802
I concur. In practice though I find it challenging to get my real tdee. For example some months I'll not gain a single pound which makes me think I'm really not eating enough, so I try adding a bit more and then start to notice my ab definition going away. It seems like I'm underestimating and then overestimating. I use my fitness pal but not every food is easily added and of course your tdee varies, calories burned in gym and cardio vary.

I don't know if this is a rant or just looking to see if you guys agree with what I'm thinking. I've used Scoobys tdee calculator but if I eat that much I start to get fat.
>>
>>36796604
You're a loser online, you're a loser in real life.
>>
fuck, this guy is dedicated lol
>>
>>36796604
>this fucking thread. AGAIN.

Stop shilling your philosophy m8
>>
>>36796802
Bang on. I eat within 500 kcal of my needed calories and I've managed to put on 30 lbs since November while dropping bodyfat.
>>
File: index_13_1.jpg (285 KB, 824x748) Image search: [Google]
index_13_1.jpg
285 KB, 824x748
>>36796604
That's a trap right?
>tfw no fat-bottomed twink trap bf to dress up as Shimakaze
>>
>>36796802

>cutting and bulking is a meme

do you even lift
>>
Lol just because you got cucked by Chad doesn't mean the rest of us did OP. I'm impressed with your tenacity.
I cunt punched Chad and fucked his mom.
Also QTDDTOT:
Anyone here ever supped with UN muscle juice on a bulk and if so how did you like it?
>>
>>36797361
I believe you desu. Increase in LBM with little to no fat gain results in lowered BF%. Good job m8. Keep up the good work
>>
File: 1458954836345.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1458954836345.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>36797361
> 5 months in
> put on 30 lbs
> lost bf

well memed, my friend
>>
>>36797361
Literally not even possible on test according to the peer reviewed studies on the topic. Dumbfuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.