[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/ I'm trekking the net in search of someone who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Achieve-Your-Goals.jpg (17 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
Achieve-Your-Goals.jpg
17 KB, 500x286
Hello /fit/

I'm trekking the net in search of someone who is more athletic than me. I am, in every sense of the word, a real life Batman (minus the crime fighting) my diet, exercise, genetics, and skills are at peak human condition

No shit posting aloud. I'm confident I am the biggest, toughest, most athletic person here.

Here's just a regular day in my life

Morning: Stationary bike for 30 minutes. Followed by a brutal strongman workout. Deadlifts, Squats, Tire Flipping, Farmer Walks. Then I do a full body stretch and I eat breakfest, and THEN start my day.

Afternoon: I train with a professional boxer. I learn technique, foot work and such to perfect my striking game. I follow my 1 hour boxing session with an immediate hot yoga session. I then eat a massive lunch which will tie me over until the evening.

Evening: I train Jiu Jitsu for 2 hours straight. Nothing but me trying to choke out and submit trained killers, as they try and choke and submit me. I have an expert in hand to hand combat and know what it's like to be attacked by trained killers. After my Jiu Jitsu class, I return home where I eat a large dinner, and end the night with gymnastics and yoga to fully optimize my mind and body connection.

Then the next day I do it all over again.

I eat 5k calories a day, and eat strict plant based diet for maximum energy, muscle mass, brain power, and conditioning. I have never been beat, I have never been tapped, because I don't tap. I have never met anyone who can beat me, in anything, sprints, rock climbing, fighting, arm wrestling. To get an understanding, multiply your work ethic by 10, then times that by 2, and THEN you will get my dedication, work ethic, and motivation.

Don't be mad that I'm better than you. Just remember: There will always be someone better than you. But from my experience, I've never met anyone better than me.
>>
>>36775509
no one gives a shit also nice b8
>>
i'll bite;

Ok, you are the pinnacle of human fitness.
>Does not compete
>Nobody knows your name
>brags on the internet
>probably cant triforce
>Is 14 at max
>>
File: 1431074309768.png (161 KB, 301x312) Image search: [Google]
1431074309768.png
161 KB, 301x312
>>36775509
Morning: Stationary bike for 30 minutes followed by Deadlifts, squats, tire flipping, farmer walks, and bench press, then I do a full body stretch, wait 10 minutes, then do another full body stretch, then I eat two servings of breakfast and THEN start my day.

Afternoon: I train with a professional boxer and a bjj black belt, I learn technique, footwork, form and such to perfect my striking and groundwork/wrestling game. I follow my 2 hour boxing/bjj session with an immediate Boiling yoga session. I then eat an humongous lunch which tie me over until the evening

Evening: I train Jiu Jitsu for 4 hours straight. Nothing but me trying to choke out and submit trained killers, as they try to choke and kill me. I have two experts in hand to hand combat and know what it's like to be attacked by dozens of trained killers. After my Jiu Jitsu first class class, I return home, where I eat an extremely humongous dinner, and end the night with gymnastics, yoga and Tai chi to fully optimize my body, mind and soul

I eat 10k calories a day, and eat strict plant based diet for optimum maximum energy, muscle mass, bone mass, brain power, and conditioning. I have never been beaten, I have never been tapped, because I don't give people the chance to make me tap, ever. I have never met anyone who was able to come close to defeating me, in anything, sprints, rock climbing, fighting, arm wrestling, weight lifting, endurance, sex, jumping, crouching, talking, looking, seeing, smelling, being. To get an understanding, simply multiply your work ethic by 20, then times that by 4, and THEN you will get only a small portion close to my dedication, work ethic, motivation, will power, and determination.

Don't be mad that I'm better than you OP, just remember; there will always be someone better than you. But from my experience, I've never met anyone better than me, certainly not some OP from some thread claiming to be the best.
>>
>>36776746
tl; dr.

Literally all of this is meaningless unless you are an elite athlete.
>>
>>36775509
the most exercise you did in your life was typing this shit out. 0/10
>>
I can run 100m in 10.22 seconds and have a 36" vert
>>
I do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and 10km running every single day, then eat a banana for breakfast. I also don't use heating or air conditioning.
>>
>>36777607
Fuck, that's good.

That blows OP out of the water. I haven't heard of anyone even close to that since the Joestars, but I bet you could smoke them
>>
>>36775509
So you're exactly like Batman except you're not rich don't have cool tech and don't even fight crime?

Shit call me Batman then
>>
File: 505501-pete-evans-column.jpg (53 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
505501-pete-evans-column.jpg
53 KB, 366x488
>>36775509
>>36775509
Does anyone eat healthier than me?
>>
>>36778844

>homemade coconut
>>
So basically your a fucking NEET who can do the Austin Powers Judo chop, but not pro enough to win a gold medal in anything, so you just shitpost on fit.
>>
I have an extreme will power. I've never seen anyone work out as hard as myself. Sometimes I wonder whether it's because I'm a legend or a freak.

I cycle 6 hours 4 days a week.

I go to the gym 5 days a week taking either super sets or cardio in between single muscle sets.

I eat 8 meals a day

I spend my time working out instead of counting calories.

I don't practice boxing or Jiu Jitsu because I prefer to use my charm and communication skills instead.

I don't spend time doing yoga because I don't need to clear my mind, find myself, or whatever.

I'm up for a challenge. Do you live in US or Europe?
>>
>>36776746
>underrated
>>
>>36775509
>I make $2,340,000 p.a approx. After tax.
>>
File: Bateman.gif (110 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Bateman.gif
110 KB, 480x270
>>36776746
>>36775509
Morning: Stationary bike for 80 minutes followed by Deadlifts, squats, tire flipping, farmer walks, bench press, then I do a full body stretch, wait 1 minute, then do another 2 full body stretch's, then I eat eight servings of breakfast and THEN start my day.

Afternoon: I train with Connor McGreggor and Eddie Alvarez, I learn technique, footwork, form and such to perfect my striking and groundwork/wrestling game. I follow my 6 hour MMA session with an immediate Beyong boiling point yoga session. I then eat a humongous lunch which ties me over until the evening

Evening: I train Jiu Jitsu for 8 hours straight. Nothing but me trying to choke out and submit Connor and Eddy, as they try to choke and kill me. I have four experts in hand to hand combat and know what it's like to be attacked by hundreds of trained killers. After my Jiu Jitsu first class x3, I return home, where I eat an extremely humongous dinner, and end the night with gymnastics, yoga and Tai chi to fully optimize my body, mind and soul

I eat 20k calories a day, and eat strict plant based diet for optimum maximum energy, muscle mass, bone mass, brain power, and conditioning. I have never been beaten, I have never been tapped, because I don't give people the chance to make me tap, ever. I have never met anyone who was able to come close to defeating me, in anything, sprints, rock climbing, fighting, arm wrestling, weight lifting, endurance, sex, jumping, crouching, talking, looking, seeing, smelling, being. To get an understanding, simply multiply your work ethic by 40, then times that by 6, and THEN you will get only a tiny portion closer to my dedication, work ethic, motivation, will power, and determination.

Don't be mad that I'm better than you OP, just remember; there will always be someone better than you. But from my experience, I've never met anyone better than me, certainly not some OP from some thread claiming to be the best.
>>
>>36775509
No, you don't
>>
>>36775509
Can't beat me at Basketball though ;)
>>
Serious response: are you me? That was pretty much the schedule I was following until a recent injury, minus the boxing (not in interested in taking hits to the head). I agree that it feels great to train like that and I saw huge gains in every area. A far better usage of a NEET's time than shot posting on r9k.
>>
Why are you shitposting on a Chinese cartoon image board you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.