[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I am the weakest person in the planet. How do I fix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
So I think I am the weakest person in the planet. How do I fix that?
5 days ago I tried some negative pull ups and did like I think 3, 5, then 7. I still cant straighten out my arms.
I tried squatting with a bar at the gym and I got sharp pains in my lower back.
A few weeks ago I ran for less than a mile and the next day my knee got all swollen. I keep getting injured from barely doing any work. This is all recently.
What do you do when you've never excercised before in your life and your pathetic body can't even handle the first day of any program?
>>
you probably never lifted

and all those happen because you're weak

look up general adaptation syndrome
and delayed onset muscle soreness

you're seriously in bad shape mate
the good news is you're trying.

stick to the questions that dont deserve their own thread post
>>
>>36760970
bro, ive been lifting for 2 years and cant even do one pull up without assist..

>trie squatting with a bar at the gym and I got sharp pains in my lower back
stretch out your back for ~20 minutes a day when you wake up, before your work out, and before bed. check your form, too
>i ran for less than a mile and the next day my knee got all swollen
allow your legs to adjust to running. make sure you have good running shoes and not slabs that are hurting your knees.

build up to your regime. take it easy, increase intervals and weight each week and progress slowly. understand patience is a virtue, in a couple months you won't even look back as you put up more and more weight. make sure you're eating right, that's a big key. chicken, oats, dairy, meats, veggies, fruits, etc..

protein = muscle building blocks
carbs = energy
minerals = health / well being
fats = essentials and energy
natural sugars (fruits) = mind fuel
>>
>>36761029
Yea but how slow are we talking? Like, I'm not overweight or anything, I thought I could run just one mile at a slow pace
>>
>>36761073
you'll get stronger each week, guaranteed. make sure you're taking 3+ days off in the beginning, as you get stronger you can take less off.. but give time to build up.
>>
>>36760970
Sounds like you're squatting wrong.

I seriously can't believe that anybody without some sort of genetic condition/disease being unable to squat a 45lb bar.
>>
File: dummy.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
dummy.png
782 KB, 490x1015
>>36761029
>bro, ive been lifting for 2 years and cant even do one pull up without assist..
>>
>>36761029
>bro, ive been lifting for 2 years and cant even do one pull up without assist..
what the fuck were you doing for those 2 years?
>>
>>36761029
also i wouldnt be giving diet advice unless there is something seriously wrong with your arms
>>
>>36760970
Just keep doing it, youll get stronger.

That's the whole point of training ultimately, to get better at things.
>>
>>36761029

Tripfags in 2016, everyone. Trannies and skeletons.
>>
File: pepelaughter.png (13 KB, 440x473) Image search: [Google]
pepelaughter.png
13 KB, 440x473
>>36761029
A
Fork lifts 5x5
Soda Drinks 5x5
Ass sits on couch 1xF
Fap 7xF
Virginity 1xF
B
Get out of beds 1x1
Teeth Brushes 1x1
Assisted Showers 1x1
Ice Cream Eats 3x8
Pizza Lifts 3x8
Fap 7xF
Virginity 1xF

ABABABx
>>
File: 1458801178573.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1458801178573.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>36761029
>>
>>36761774
what do you do on rest days, famalam?
>assisted showers
kek
>>
File: gomad.jpg (116 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
gomad.jpg
116 KB, 540x720
>>36761029
>falling for the GOMAD meme
>>
>>36760970
If you can't run, walk. Can you give us some background about you? I'm curious how you got to where you are.
>>
>>36760970
Just do it again. It'll suck less each time.
>>
>>36761774
Bro, don't even worry I've been lift for 6 years and I can't do one shower without an assist

Cool routine but
>build up to your regime. take it easy, increase intervals and weight each week and progress slowly. understand patience is a virtue, in a couple months you won't even look back as you put up more and more weight. make sure you're eating right, that's a big key. chicken, oats, dairy, meats, veggies, fruits, etc..
>protein = muscle building blocks
carbs = energy
minerals = health / well being
fats = essentials and energy
natural sugars (fruits) = mind fuel
here's my routine
A
Assisted Fork Lifts 8x5
Assisted Soda Drinks 8x5
Assisted Ass sits on Couch 2xF
Assisted Fap 8xF
Virginity 1xF
B
Assisted Get out of Beds 1x1
Assisted Teeth Brushes 1x1
Assisted Assisted Showers 1x1
Assisted Ice Cream eats 5x8
Assisted Pizza Lifts 4x8
Assisted Fap 7xF
Virginity 1xF
AxBxABxx

On rest days I make sure I get good rest and just sleep all day's to make sure im completely recovered
>>
>>36761786
assisted bed sleeps.
>>
>>36761073
>I thought I could run just one mile at a slow pace
it's important to run with efficient technique, otherwise your risk of injury is a lot higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSIDRHUWlVo
>>
>>36761774
>>36761835
DELET THIS
>>
it might be your technique in running and lifting - if that isn't the case then yoga and walking until you're stronger, also make sure you're eating and resting enough otherwise exercise will only hurt you. 5-7 negative pullups is ok though as long as you're adapting.

the earliest stages of adaptation are the ones with the highest injury risk and the least to show for your output so it helps to take it slow as long as you're sticking with it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.