[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I know a lot of you guys are seductive womanizers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Hey /fit/, I know a lot of you guys are seductive womanizers so I have a question.

How do you talk to girls at a gym without seeming needy?
>>
be yourself
>>
>>36757311
Don't

You don't go to the gym to pick up anything other than weights
>>
>>36757311
Why are you trying to pick up women at the gym? Its the worst place for it.

1) You are wasting good workout time
2) You are wasting her workout time
3) She hardly looks or feels her best
4) You hardly look or feel your best
5) Its fucking annoying when people interrupt your flow to talk about shit other than spotting or exercise advice, even then its tolerable for no reason other than being polite

Afterward I can sort of understand; a nice exchange at the fountain or the pizza bar. But before and during? Fuck off gains goblin.
>>
>>36757311
Same as you would anywhere else, just follow gym etiquette.
>>
File: 1460329592738.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1460329592738.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
Just b urself
>>
>>36757390
>>
>>36757457

>pizza bar
Planet fitness plz dont press the lunk alarm.
>>
>>36757457
>not feeling or looking your best at the gym
>>
File: GxDYEvR.jpg (108 KB, 610x562) Image search: [Google]
GxDYEvR.jpg
108 KB, 610x562
>>36757311
>1078 total level
>>
>>36757390
>>
Who talks to girls at the gym?
>>
>>36757311
Don't talk to girls at the gym. It's a waste of time unless you have a serious question, like asking if they're done on a certain squat rack.

Talk to girls at bars.
Talk to girls at parties.
Talk to girls in class.
Talk to girls at work.

Fuck, you should be focusing on your workout anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.