[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirin storys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1444753472092.jpg (67 KB, 720x532) Image search: [Google]
1444753472092.jpg
67 KB, 720x532
>be me at work
>one of the bosses sons comes in to make himself some food
>hey anon "if you went down to the bars and just stood there you would pick up so many bitches"
>don't know if he's gay but laugh along
> like seriously "with thoughs traps it would be ez, you would be a major player in the game"

This guy is 6'7" looking up at me yo
Feels good
>>
>>36751261
Just got my first actual 'mire from a 8/10 receptionist couple hours ago

>go in for a doctors appointment
>hands me paperwork
>looks at me and smiles
>go into doctors
>come back out
>say thanks and get my bill
>receptionist is looking at my doctors statements, sees my name
>"anon wait, have you heard the song "tyler" by the toadies?
>Huh, no...is it a new popular song I havent heard? I cant be that old...
>It's around your time! Like the 90's! Not that young
>writes it down for me
>thanks, ill check it out
>go back to finish the rest of the paper work
>30 seconds go by
>she has a shy look
>calls me back up
>anon, what I meant was you arent that old... and gives me a cute smile and shy laugh
>get in car, look up the song
>it's about a serial rapist, bretty good song tho

I...i...i dont really know what to think, especially about the song
>>
File: 1430300774173.png (52 KB, 417x410) Image search: [Google]
1430300774173.png
52 KB, 417x410
>>36753068
She wanted you to rape her.
>>
File: kasumi.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
kasumi.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>in gym working out like normal
>out of nowhere girl that has been mirin me for the longest is in the gym
>it's to the point we both know that we look at each other but when we are close to each other we avoid the living daylights out of each other
>I'm doing some skull crushers on a flat bench , when I sit up she's talking to some overtly friendly dude in the gym right next to me but I can see her glancing through the mirror at me right behind her
>I am use to wearing mesh shorts that stop above the knee so my shorts are kinda snug so my dick bulge is noticeable ...well to me
>she sets up to do some step up thing next to me ona bench
>trying to stare straight at the ceiling when I catch her eyes looking low near my waist...is she looking at my bulge??
>eyes wander and I immediately see her camel toe as she steps up onto the bench
>can't stop looking at it when I feel weird, I look up to her eyes and she's staring right down at me as she steps up
>we lock eyes and we both realize what I was staring at
>fail a rep and try to not spill spaghetti going to other side of gym to workout and trying not to be obvious
>now doing dumbbell benching
>I'm getting a cramp in my calf so I keep standing up to rest to stretch it out
>girl again comes around and asks if she can put her phone on the bench between my reps...say sure
>start doing my reps, sit up....she's doing goblet squats right in front of my bench

This went on for like 5 sets. She has a bf I believe but shit man. what do /fit? Should I avoid entirely?
>>
>At optometrist for eye exam
>Also looking to get new frames
>After exam, optometrist tells me my vision got slightly worse
>Says my case is a bit difficult to judge since I'm young and my eyes are still developing
>Leave examination room, get benefits checked by new intern(?)
>As I wait, he lets me know how great my insurance is
>Thank him for the compliment, go to browse their selection of frames
>He gets up and follows me, continues to swoon over my insurance
>Says I have the best insurance he's ever seen
>That I can grab anything in the store for free basically
>As I leave, he looks a bit sad
>tfw federal government insurance gains get mired
>>
File: Domon Coffee.jpg (40 KB, 479x477) Image search: [Google]
Domon Coffee.jpg
40 KB, 479x477
>>36753369
smash dat breh
>>
File: 20160411_110157.png (184 KB, 251x490) Image search: [Google]
20160411_110157.png
184 KB, 251x490
>>36751261
>thoughs
Come on
>>
>>36753678
>>Says my case is a bit difficult to judge since I'm young and my eyes are still developing
Confirmed underage. My family works at the ophthalmic section of a slightly renowned hospital. Eyes will pretty much always stop developing before you turn 18 unless you have some serious disorder. GET OUT.
>>
>>36753369
There's nothing wrong with making a female friend. Ask her how to do goblet squats, even if you know how to do it, get her name. Talk to her, eventually you'll find out if she's dtf or not
>>
File: IMG_20160412_1156436.jpg (2 MB, 3672x4896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_1156436.jpg
2 MB, 3672x4896
>>36753784
B-but my optometrist my eyes would stop developing at around age 22 or 23!
>>
>in line for food at college dining hall
>qt3.14 grill behind me in line
>unnaturally close to me
>bumps in to me "by accident" a few times
>I don't say anything, but internally I'm annoyed
>I start thinking if a guy did that, the woman would think he's creepy or gross
>why should she get to bump into and get into the space of whoever she wants to just because she has a cunt?
>quickly leave food line with my grilled chicken, sit alone as usual, avoid girl for rest of dining experience
You fucking faggots broke me; I simultaneously am attracted to and feel immense disdain for women. Sure I'm fit but what fuck am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>36754560

You could try talking to them
>>
>>36754560
Rape em
>>
>>36753369
Just talk to her man

Jesus christ
>>
File: 1439637150537.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1439637150537.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>36754007
>Age 21 in 2016
>>
>>36754560
Women don't tend to make the first move much, so they tend to be a lot shitter at it than the standards they expect from men.

This is why you get girls saying 'Hi' or 'Hows it going?' when making the first move on Tinder, but so many girl profiles have "OMG u betr not open with 'hi' r u can just swipe left >:(((('

They're less experienced at it, so they don't know what the fuck to do
>>
>>36753369
You're doing her boyfriend a favour in the long run if you fuck her now.
>>
>>36754560
Should have slapped the shit out of her and claim she was rubbing herself into you.

Equality right ?
>>
>>36754851
Who is this?
>>
>>36754851
>HEY EVERYONE! I WAS BORN YEARS BEFORE ANOTHER PERSON! I AM OLDER THAN OTHER PEOPLE! AGE IS SOMETHING IN WHICH I HAVE MORE THAN OTHERS! I HAVE AGED MORE THAN OTHERS! THE YEARS HAVE STACKED UP! I HAPPENED TO EXIST AT A TIME WHEN SOMEONE ELSE DIDN'T
>>
>>36755887
You haven't even looked at the picture, right?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.