[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1445736676400.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1445736676400.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>go to family function
>see bunch of people I haven't seen in a long time

>"woah anon have you been working out"
>"You look good, bro"
>etc.
>>
>be me
>make good friends with guy in gym
>one day he brings 10/10 blonde in, fit chick with god tier body
>I tell him his gf is hot
>tells me it's his sister
>tells me she said she thinks I'm cute
>cumminginmypants.jpg
>get her number
>learn we're really similar, she's really smart, smokes weed and has similar world views
>always complimenting my looks, gains etc.
>the first day we kissed we almost fucked, dry humping with lots of synergy, was basically better than any sex I've had and we both had clothes on
>about a month in she tells me she really likes me, wants me to pop her cherry.
>
>
>wtf how
>shes a fucking virgin
>
>????
>after I clean the mess, we plan to fuck all of next weekend
>get to look forward to fucking her all of this week

Bros, idk how I got this fucking lucky. It's too good to be true, I feel like I'm getting pranked.
>>
>>36721629
>we're really similar
>smokes weed and has similar world views
>really smart
Kek.
>>
>>36721629
Grats breh, I believe that's what we call "making it." Savor the flavor while it lasts anon.

>>36721640
Go be a faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>36721640
There's a difference between smoking weed occasionally, and being a stoner. Stoners are degenerate. Smoking weed once a week helps with stress and let's me have something to bind over with people.
>>
File: 1434280489049.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1434280489049.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>36721629
>>learn we're really similar, she's really smart, smokes weed and has similar world views

lmao
>>
>>36721661
Fuck, bond*
>>
>>36721629
i genuinely smiled and feel happy for you. rock on dude
>>
>>36721661
>smoking weed occasionally
>Smoking weed once a week
>really smart
Kek.
>>
>>36721640
You're really smart, I was going to do the same thing :^)
>>
>>36721629

ITT: virgin delusions

every time I took some grils virginity they were fucking sore for days after the first round, some where so sensitive it took multiple sessions of getting here used to being touched

then again I have a 8 inch dick and it's thick as fuark

anyway you were probably rused by some turboslut
>>
>>36721746
>You're really smart
Not really m8, i don't smoke weed.
>>
Just took my morning creatine, listening to some jedi mind tricks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObKfudYj9BM

The sun is shining through my window on my face and all i can think about it her.
Tomorrow is another lifting day, hope those thoughts finally go away, after a year...
>>
>>36721749
Kill yourself
>>
>>36721629

Dont get your hopes up too much, sex with virgins sucks
>>
>>36721834
this
the difference between a virgin and a girl with experience is worlds apart
>>
>>36721640
You're a genius, buddy, you reacted the same way I did ;^)
>>
>go to gym
>lose weight noticeably
>feels good
>start new job
>no more time ever
>get even fatter
>feels bad

So how do I kill myself to make it look like an accident?
>>
>>36721746
>>36721862
Kek, stoner forgot about his earlier message.
>>
>>36721882
>no more time ever
Stop finding excuses. To work out you just need will to do it, time always available.
Also, if you are getting weight without gym, your diet is shit.
>>
File: 1458809089999.jpg (50 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458809089999.jpg
50 KB, 576x1024
>>36721502
> Exact same thing happened to me
> Be dumped, become alcoholic
> Loose all muscle and gain 40kg of pure fat
> Loose my shit when I see a photo of me looking fit from 3 years ago
> Get back to a workplace I've not been in 3 years
> Boss comes to see me during the first week, and asks what happened, legit concerned
> Asks if I got an accident, a chronic disease, or corticosteroid treatment
> Say I got depressed, dropped exercise, and became alcoholic
> He hugs me, and then gave me the most physical jobs he could for the entire length of my contract
> I'm still thankful to this day even if it didn't change anything in my life

I decided to get my life back on track because I was dumped once again, and stopped drinking, but it's fucking hard to exercise for the fat slob I've become.
>>
>>36721882
are you doing 16 hour work days or something?
>>
>>36721905

You're gonna be fit again in a couple of months and never get fat again, because you remember how you felt in the moment you looked at that photo of yours...

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>36721928
Back then I didn't give a fuck, I was working out out of boredom, and to brag about it. The only thing I feel when looking those photos are sadness and self-hate for what I've become, and not stopping earlier in my descent into ruining my body.
From 120 to 85kg, and then from 85 to 130 (roughly 290 lbs, I think). Went from 130 to 124 in the first week, but goddamnit do I feel like a dying whale when I'm doing cardio.
>>
>>36721995
keep going dude don't let life fuck yo shit up.
>>
>>36722059
>>36721995
Realise you have very little power as a human being, master what domain you have been given, your body and your mind, it's all you can do before you crumble into a pile of shit
>>
>>36722118
Yeah, I've already went through that.
Just look at the stars, realize and accept that you're nothing in the grand scheme of the universe. Life became easier this way, but the will to fight for your life slowly disappears as you accept that idea.
Still, I wanna get some pussy and be able to look in a mirror without willing to kill myself, so I'll work out, that's for sure.

>>36722059
I will. Thank you.
>>
>>36721629
pics
>>
>>36722149
Not nihilism no, if you're suffering try reading up on some philosophy it's fucking free therapy
I started dipping into Stoicism recently, it's not perfect but there's some shit in there

>Imagine a dog tied to a moving cart, the Stoics say. Can the dog be happy, condemned as it is to trot with the cart this way and that? Certainly, the Stoics reply – so long as the dog learns to be indifferent to its fate. Instead of struggling against its bonds, the dog should focus its energies on cultivating its peace of mind, Being tied to a cart is ultimately neither good nor bad. It is thinking that decides the matter. The Stoic dog should focus its energies on the only power it has to control the world – rational judgment – and bravely keep pace with the cart, as if to say: ‘Hey, being tied to a cart – it’s a way of life!’

You're the dog, and you have a choice, accept your situation and focus, or be dragged
>>
File: 1456994762029.jpg (65 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
1456994762029.jpg
65 KB, 552x528
>>36722197
It's not exactly nihilism. I don't think life's shit or anything like that. It's a fucking miracle to begin with.
It's just that, in the grand scheme of things, getting mad about something bad happening in your life, or to others is pointless. It's a puny thought to think that our existence means anything.
I guess you could compare it to a few buddhist/taoist principles, but I lack info on the subject to talk about it.

To come back to your example, the dog would rather think "Oh look, I'm tied to that cart. Hey, we're moving! I wonder how that cart works, and why does it move. I wonder why it's here, and where it will be in a century. I just know that I won't be there anymore, and it will see infinitely more things that I will, and it will go way further too. Oh well, better enjoy the ride as I'm tied to it anyway! There's no sense in worrying about the rest!"
>>
>visiting parents
>not anorectic looking anymore, but dyel
>mom says I am muscular
>not even wearing thsirt but longsleeve
>she starts feeling me up
>not liking that at all
>my parents do zero sports and have some kind of distorted body perception
>feel body shame in front of them
>>
>>36721629
>smart
>smokes weed
kekerino
>>
>didn't lift for 6 weeks, lost 6-7kg during those due to eating very little and not doing anything
>went to gym last week, first day felt like shit
>4th day in the gym again, feeling better as I'm getting back into it
>load up squat 72kg (was 103kg prior the weight loss)
>get under the bar
>what the fuck, why is it so heavy?
>do 3 reps
>damn, I don't know how I'm gonna do 5x5 (I strictly keep to 2min pause, even on the 103kg), I may have to do 3x5 today only
>finish the first set
>form was great (I feel that the heavier I go on squats the better my form is and the heavier the lifts are the more I focus on not fucking up, weird)
>could do 3, maybe 4 sets
>recount the weight
>it was 82kg
>happy
>proceed to lower the weight to 72kg, which felt super light, made 4 more sets (could've done more but I still had tons of exercises before me)
Feels good, famicons
>>
>>36721629
>smokes weed
>virgin

Can you really be this dumb?
>>
>go to family reunion party and meet relatives i haven't met since I was 12
>get felt up by an old woman relative, keeps on squeezing my biceps and hugging me tightly
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.