[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Autism Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pbandd.png (24 KB, 207x186) Image search: [Google]
pbandd.png
24 KB, 207x186
>get dumped by qt gf of 4 years
>be a pussy and lament for a while
>stop being a pussy eat right work out and meditate
>mental and physical gains
>decide its time to get back out there
>download POF
>talk to chemistry major cutie for a few days decide to meet up
>spend all day on river get to take out and I have a flat tire
>notimeforshower
>30 minutes late to date, restaurant that i picked is closed, I smell and look like ass
>go to shitty restaurant that is nearby
>proceed to stutter and sperg throughout date
>order salad no dressing cuz cut
>literally just leaves
>how's your salad anon?
>d-divine
>end of date cutie walking away, see her uninstall POF
>left in middle of the sidewalk
>mfw i wake up this morning and its not all a dream

How can I mitigate my autism /fit/?
>>
>>36710795
You should have just explained the situation and cancelled if she wasn't willing to wait for you to shower.
>>
>>36710839
even if I looked good i still would have acted like a mong. I am a river guide and I talk to people all the time with no issue, but get me one on one with a girl and I turn into a meek, softspoken little bitch.
>>
File: 1426556791604.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1426556791604.png
18 KB, 509x411
>had a gf
>had a date and got nervous

fuck off, you're a normie

>doing OHP
>girl in rack next to me squatting
>asks me to check her form
>it's fine, tell her so
>starts to ask me questions
>give short answers, feel my throat getting tight so say i've done my sets and go to the other end of the gym
>saw her this morning, avoided her completely

>left gym this morning
>notice 2 girls looking at me (eyes following me) out of the corner of my eye
>meet their eyes and immediately look away and walk faster

>at house party
>qt girl i know comes over to talk
>won't stop looking at me, keeps on giving me compliments, keeps on touching me
>even i can tell she's flirting
>spill spaghetti, make excuses and run off
>22 years old and a KV

i can think of dozens of these situations, it's not even funny anymore
>>
>>36710795
>divine

Holy shit anon just go ahead and end it now
>>
>>36710976
Work on your social skills. Do things that are out of your comfort zone. If it makes you nervous then your making progress.
>>
>>36710795
>decided to wear a tight shirt to work
>2 bitches start mirin me
>literally hugging me because they feel attracted to my back/shoulders
>stand there awkwardly
>tfw too autistic to make a move

That's why I tell people that lifting doesn't do shit
>>
You all don't have autism

You are all choosing to stay virgins because you have attractive faces and bodies and get hit on constantly but have security and libido issues that will prevent you from having sex with any of the multiple girls who offer themselves on a platter daily.

You're just bragging
>>
>>36711165
>bragging
i fucking blew it. it really fucking sucks. a girl uninstalled a dating app so she wouldn't have to talk to me anymore. that is not something i am proud of at all.
>>
>>36710976
I hate people like you
>>
Literarly, the only thing you can do is keep practicing. Check out RSD (RealSocialDynamics) they thought me a lot of real shit, especially Tyler helped me a lot. He was a kid that grew up with aspergers, and he had to learn himself how to socialize when he was in his early 20's. Now he's 30 something years old, and pulls bitches that are 10/10 and 20 year old.

But for real, read some forums, watch videos, learn that most people don't give a shit about what you do simply because they're to concerned about themselves and get out of your fucking comfort zone. After a while, you'll feel like a fucking god.

I went trough the process, it's fucking hell and you'll feel like you're about to die on multiple occasions from the stuttering, stomach butterflies, and stress. But at the end of the process, when you're fucking an incredibly hot chick and think to yourself ''How fucking awesome my life is, im being fucked by some hot bitch, and I have an incredible social life, with women and men and they're all incredible fucking people. AND IM SUPER FUCKING HAPPY WITH LIFE'' when that thought is running trough your head, you'll be so fucking happy that you went trough the process of awkwardness, stuttering, and all the other bullshit that came along with it, because at the end, your life will be so much fucking better.
>>
Lord Kieth didn't even kiss a girl until he was 19
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-i3XGQy2Nk
>>
>>36712006
Skip to 4:50
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.