[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trusting your body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1459169547920.jpg (45 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1459169547920.jpg
45 KB, 494x468
Has anybody here seen significant and consistent progress without measuring their nutrition simply eating healthily when hungry, and until satisfied?
>>
>>36708736
im an ex-fatty, if i ate until "satisfied" i would go like 2000 kcal over my limit every day
>>
>>36708736
Your body isn't sentient. Stop this shit.
>>
I had progress in weight loss years back from that, I went from 220lbs to 154lbs at 6' tall in a span of 7 months back in 2011-2012. I never ate breakfast except for black coffee, had two plain rolls and a pint of whole milk for lunch, and would come home for dinner and eat whatever (usually something like meatloaf and veggies). You can do it, but now I've been jogging for the past couple weeks and just last week started at the gym. I'm thinking I may have to really start counting calories and macros if I want to get the results I want (I don't want to overeat and just get fat). Mostly I aim to eat a can of beans, two scoops of protein powder, and some other source of protein like some lunchmeat or a protein bar every day on top of whatever else I eat (usually oatmeal).
>>
Classic hard gainer here, I eat what I want when I want. I eat until full and or plate is clean.

Consistent gains, been bulking harder recently and taking a pump supplment and anabolic enhancer. 0 loss of aesthetic.

1 1/2 hour workouts though

Squat 3pl8+some
DL 4pl8
Bench 250
OHP lmao 1pl8
>>
>>36708793
This. Hormonal control over appetite is flawed by the availability of todays calorie dense foods.

I'm sure if you lived as a hermit, with no access to anything other than local spices and herbs, hunted animals and ate when you felt like, you would be a healthy weight.
>>
File: 1384956873259.jpg (1 MB, 3496x1638) Image search: [Google]
1384956873259.jpg
1 MB, 3496x1638
>>36708808
Anyone with intermediate lifts knows the truth about somatotypes and 'hard gainers'

You're either lying about your stats or pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>36708736
yes, never counted anything, always ate what and how much i felt like. worked fine
>>
>>36708736
No
>>
File: isley btfo.jpg (235 KB, 758x954) Image search: [Google]
isley btfo.jpg
235 KB, 758x954
>>36708789

Fucking this
>>
>>36708736

For me, that's the only viable way to bodybuild.

When I started 3 years ago, I would obsess over ''eating clean'' and shit, and I'm pretty sure I developed orthorexia for at least 5 months. Pretty emotionally-abusive.
>>
>>36708834
What's good bulking food that's cheap? I know about pasta and rice
>>
>>36710571
off to a horrible start I see
peanut butter is GOAT
>>
>>36708736
I thought this until I actually started counting my calories, I was fucking starving for the first few days eating 1600/1700 healthy calories a day which made me wonder how much I was eating before
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.