[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >27 m >degenerate piece of shit >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1438194263087.png (2 MB, 870x4138) Image search: [Google]
1438194263087.png
2 MB, 870x4138
>be me
>27 m
>degenerate piece of shit
>can't talk to women, socially awkward, unemployed
>live with parents
>can see the dissapointment in their eyes every time we speak
>have no passion in life
>everything seems like a waste of time
>nothing matters
>thinking about ending it all and releasing myself from the hellish facade

So yeah i'm sick of feeling like this if anyone could give me tips on how to build mass in my calves that would be great.
>>
>>36704702

>used to be fat

>get fit

>girls show interest now

>still bitter from treatment in the past

shit sucks, lifting is easy but getting over past feels is the worst

calf raises help but note that size is largely genetic
>>
>>36704702
Heavy squats, heavy deads, calf raise for hypertrophy. Try finding a job that you enjoy or creating a business. I'm happy with my set up at 25, but am planning on coaching in the future
>>
>>36704702
>Wants to an hero cause muh rock bottom but wanna make those calves joosy first
kekasaurus rex
you don't want to kill yourself brometheus, not saying that to challenge you, it's just clear you give enough fucks to try doing something different so that's good

>>36704759
This sounds about right

Hope there's a decent gym near you if you don't already have equipment or something
I've more or less been in your situation but that shit has been changing dramatically since I joined a gym last year

I highly recommend looking into CBT as well, google CBT for Dummies, you should be able to get the book and workbook pdfs easy
they're useful and damn near important, you gotta sort your mental shit out to really move forward
>>
>>36704724
>>36704759
>>36704841
i was memeing but thanks for the kind words anons
>>
>>36704841
You do realize he mentioned calves just so the thread would be at least a little /fit/ related right?
>>
>>36704702
join the army or the marines.
>>
File: 1459618143171.jpg (45 KB, 606x448) Image search: [Google]
1459618143171.jpg
45 KB, 606x448
>>36704963
>tfw /r9k/ 2.0
>>
>>36705141

i dont think he wants to become more depressed
>>
>>36705141
they take neets at that age?
>>
>people choose to live their life this way
Get a job doing anything. If I'm off work for more than a week it makes me feel awful. Give your life some purpose and forced socialization. It may get rid of your depression. If not, see a therapist.
>>
>>36706105
>If I'm off work for more than a week it makes me feel awful.

lol this is what normies actually believe
>>
File: kantig.png (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
kantig.png
30 KB, 250x250
>>36706147
>le normies meme^^ :D
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.